Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

You can't see passwords in vBulletin, even if you are the admin. Passwords are encrypted in the database. Yes, you can read PMs, but you either need to install a hack to do so through the web interface or you need to go into the database. Some effort involved but if you really want to do it and you know your way around it's possible.

Never share anything private via PMs on this or any other message board. We don't read other people's PMs here, but it's not good practice to do so anywhere, especially in the unlikely event that our site is compromised.

I also personally wouldn't share my account with anyone, nor would I trust someone who runs a website that admits he or she does. That shows they are either lying, or have absolutely no concept of or respect for basic security.
    Last edited by Dude; 04-14-2014 at 12:55 PM.

2. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-14-2014),coastal (04-14-2014),jimmifli (04-14-2014)

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Maybe Bon Jovi bought the Range?
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

4. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-14-2014),Dude (04-14-2014),Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014),IlluminatusUIUC (04-14-2014),WagonCircler (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,431 Times in 11,989 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Serious question.

How would this site know whether or not Lit is here?? And if he is is there anyway a poster can get someone's personal information from making posts??

I am just way super nervous now that the "donation" came through.

I have his website posted in my signature so that is how he had to find out ... one has to be a member here to get that information right??

I am so tapping out of this online forum crap. Ever since he made that threat stating he was in "tampa" .. I get nervous every time I have a new client. I get nervous posting online. I know many of you think I am being silly or stupid about this but it's a little scary ONE person can put this much fear in to a person via a computer.
    with all due respect, i wouldnt accept that donation. if it is lit, it would make you feel dirty to accept that psychos money. steer clear. at all costs.
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DANNY BATTEN POWER View Post
    Off topic, but can I get a paper bag for Guderian? Not sure where else to ask and I didn't feel this request needed it's own thread. Danke
    Ask Wagoncircler.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The King did all those.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Off topic, but can I get a paper bag for Guderian? Not sure where else to ask and I didn't feel this request needed it's own thread. Danke

9. Post thanked by:

DANNY BATTEN POWER (04-14-2014),Rockstar (04-14-2014),YardRat (04-14-2014)

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,891 Times in 4,183 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Wait, is this just for some exiles or is everyone allowed back?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
    Wait, is this just for some exiles or is everyone allowed back?
    Everyone except LIT. There is a rumor that the new guy is a well medicated LIT. I am taking him for his word he isn't. Hell! if it is him and he stays medicated I don't really care. I missed posting on the Range.

I actually drunk PM'ed him last night on the Range and questioned him directly about it. He polity said no he wasn't and said he was happy I was a Range member. Good enough for me.

I never had a personal problem with him anyway. Although the craziness and his words/actions that took place a year ago turned me off to any interaction with him back in the time of thermal nuclear meltdown over at the Range.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You're a very trusting person.

13. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-14-2014),Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014),Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Everyone except LIT. There is a rumor that the new guy is a well medicated LIT. I am taking him for his word he isn't. Hell! if it is him and he stays medicated I don't really care. I missed posting on the Range.

I actually drunk PM'ed him last night on the Range and questioned him directly about it. He polity said no he wasn't and said he was happy I was a Range member. Good enough for me.

I never had a personal problem with him anyway. Although the craziness and his words/actions that took place a year ago turned me off to any interaction with him back in the time of thermal nuclear meltdown over at the Range.
    Ask him if he wants to be Facebook friends. I was thinking about doing that, but I'm even a little nervous about that.

Where did you hear the "medicated" part? That's pretty specific information.

If the guy really is legit, then I feel bad for thinking he's Lit. But there are just too many red flags.
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014 at 04:36 PM.

15. Post thanked by:

Dude (04-14-2014),Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

How long would I have lasted on the Range, iyo?
    Northwestern Fan, you would be back, then banned, then back under a new name, then blocked again, wash, rinse, repeat.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    You're a very trusting person.
    When he gets drunk he becomes horny and trusting.

18. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    Ask him if he wants to be Facebook friends. I was thinking about doing that, but I'm even a little nervous about that.

Where did you hear the "medicated" part? That's pretty specific information.

If the guy really is legit, then I feel bad for thinking he's Lit. But there are just too many red flags.
    I added the "medicated" part as a bit of humor. I get your hesitation buying into it. I'm not saying I'm convinced, I have just decided I don't care as long as things stay cool...

Thanks
    Thanked 8,924 Times in 4,182 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Meh, Lit's a harmless keyboard warrior. Some of us want to be rich and famous, **** hot women, buy a beautiful house in Thailand... He just REALLY wanted to be King of a BuffaloBills message board.

Nothing to be nervous about.

21. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014),upstart (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,911 Times in 5,303 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post

And dumber.

what the **** is wrong with you two? This guy actively sought out personal information about us and used it to sexually threaten my wife.

you guys are willing to give someone like that a pass because what... you don't like my wife and she deserve what's coming to her anyways?

really?

look... her person was threatened. admittedly, it affects her to this day. u two dismissed it it when it was happening and are passing over it now.

From me to both of u... **** the hell off.

and derpy... I wouldn't hold you breath waiting for her to apologize. Well on second thought...

23. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-14-2014),Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jimmifli View Post
    Meh, Lit's a harmless keyboard warrior. Some of us want to be rich and famous, **** hot women, buy a beautiful house in Thailand... He just REALLY wanted to be King of a BuffaloBills message board.

Nothing to be nervous about.
    He could be a hacker, though. I don't know if he is, but I don't want to give somebody who might be a hacker any more personal info than they have already from just signing up for the message board. The upside just isn't worth the risk.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,214 Times in 3,683 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Lets all just relax here a bit because the drama button is being pushed quite too often now, that being said anyone that threatens anyone is a complete douche especially on the internet.

26. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    dumb.

And dumber.

what the **** is wrong with you two? This guy actively sought out personal information about us and used it to sexually threaten my wife.

you guys are willing to give someone like that a pass because what... you don't like my wife and she deserve what's coming to her anyways?

really?

look... her person was threatened. admittedly, it affects her to this day. u two dismissed it it when it was happening and are passing over it now.

From me to both of u... **** the hell off.

and derpy... I wouldn't hold you breath waiting for her to apologize. Well on second thought...
    Yeah. You two are perfect for each other. One more bat***** crazy than the next.

For starters, I don't believe a word you or your wife says, so there's that.

Secondly, we're only talking about this because we're trying to bust the guy--to find out if he's Lit or some poor slob who's being wrongly accused of being Lit.

Your freaking wife, who's so petrified of this alleged rape threat IS ACCEPTING MONEY from the guy, and WE'RE dumb and dumber?

Jesus. I think we can see who's not medicated here.
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014 at 05:42 PM.

28. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    dumb.

And dumber.

really?

I have already stated that I thought the whole "rape" thing was completely out of control. As for still being nervous about it? I don't know man. It's the internet, and I get that him getting personal information on you guys is upsetting, but if you were/are genuinely that worried about it I would go to the authorities.

Or hire a computer geek that is as good as him, find out where he lives/works and get a couple buddies and make him wish him never lived. That is what I would do if my wife was threatened to the point it was serious.

All that being said you don't know that this is LIT and if it is and you really do fear him be a man and do something legally or personally about it. I don't buy you guys are really that fearful of the situation or you would have done something about it already.
    Last edited by Rockstar; 04-14-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Bwahahahaha...

Stop post in this non-sense.

Seriously we all left and came here. This is an insult to the zone and the range bull**** needs to stay there!

Rick/Lit/Michael are all the same people and this goober head who "bought" the range is a goober head.

Dilbert is my friend and I support him and his site.
    I partially suspect that Ricklit might also be microscope.