This made me chuckle.

2. Post thanked by:

jimmifli (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    Yeah. You two are perfect for each other. One more bat***** crazy than the next.

For starters, I don't believe a word you or your wife says, so there's that.

Secondly, we're only talking about this because we're trying to bust the guy--to find out if he's Lit or some poor slob who's being wrongly accused of being Lit.

Your freaking wife, who's so petrified of this alleged rape threat IS ACCEPTING MONEY from the guy, and WE'RE dumb and dumber?

Jesus. I think we can see who's not medicated here.
    First off, I can tell you with complete confidence that both of them are completely honest and sure as hell would not lie about something like this. You can imagine they are, but the truth is that what they say happened.

micro/lit/Quix/michael is a sad, pathetic, lunatic of a man. Trying to anyway accept his work over theirs is a biggest sign of needing medication I have seen in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

4. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-14-2014),coastal (04-14-2014),jimmifli (04-14-2014)

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,891 Times in 4,183 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    There is a lot more critical End Times and Weather information here.

Also superior debunking of Climate Change Alarmism.

Patti
    Congrats Patti, advertising your wares. I like that. So any special plans for the bunker for Holy Week?

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
    Congrats Patti, advertising your wares. I like that. So any special plans for the bunker for Holy Week?
    Don't you dare hijack this thread. It's just getting good.

7. Post thanked by:

Dr. Lecter (04-14-2014),Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014),Novacane (04-16-2014),WagonCircler (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    First off, I can tell you with complete confidence that both of them are completely honest and sure as hell would not lie about something like this. You can imagine they are, but the truth is that what they say happened.

micro/lit/Quix/michael is a sad, pathetic, lunatic of a man. Trying to anyway accept his work over theirs is a biggest sign of needing medication I have seen in this thread
    Even if they are, WTF does that have to do with me, or Rockstar?

I suggested that he ask "Microscopes" to be Facebook friends in order to "out him", because I'm positive the guy won't do it.

All I know is, out of the blue, she's going all Bunny Boiling Glenn Close on us for just having a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with her, telling us to *******- off.

They have names for people like this. And diagnoses. And, as previously mentioned, meds.
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014 at 05:58 PM.

9. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I partially suspect that Ricklit might also be microscope.
    Yeh, maybe. At least that would put an end to this LIT garbage. I hope it is Rick and he learned you cannot take your personal political ideology and force it down everyone's else's throat. It the United States of America. It takes varying opinions and ideologies to make us a great nation.

The whole "i'm right and everyone else is wrong" **** is juvenile at best, and Mao Zedong, napoleon, hitler, like at worst.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

OK, so we're thinking that Rick = Lit, too?

If that's true, wow. Just...wow.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Rick is not Lit.

13. Post thanked by:

jimmifli (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

OK, so we're thinking that Rick = Lit, too?

If that's true, wow. Just...wow.
    What a mind **** that would be huh? Again though, I really don't care. As long as the place stays clean of rape threats and banning of innocents to Chicks with Dicks Hell I'm happy to be back there.

Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jayhall93 View Post
    The new owner said he was an older poster, but didn't reveal any past usernames. I don't think it's Lit or Michael, but time will tell. The site is revamped nicely and PR&S is back up, so who knows.
    This combined with Coasty's statements make me very suspicious. However, as long as they are well behaved over there I will occassionally dabble there as well. However, I love the Zone far more than the range. Hey the range doesn't have Patty for one. For another, well I feel there is more freedom of expression here.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    The shout box is back also. Here is the new plan for the Range.

• I am giving the forum back to the people.

From this day forward, the Buffalo Range will be a Democracy. With equality. With checks and balances. Where what is right is the most important decision maker - not what any one person wants.

Therefore, I have instituted a system. YOU, the posters, will own and make the pertinent decisions regarding this forum.

1) Anyone with 2,500+ posts or 5,000+ shouts will be eligible to purchase stock in the forum. Very cheap stock. I am not looking to make money from this, I am simply seeking to give people an actual financial foothold in this website. The stock will give that user the right to vote in the annual Buffalo Range elections.

2) The annual Buffalo Range elections will take place every pre-season. The stock holders will vote on whether each staff member will remain in power, or step down and become a regular member. Posters may "run" or petition to become the next mod or admin, or the stock holders may volunteer a willing person to be on the ballot.

3) Super Moderators, Moderators, and Admins will now be set to a standard. If they abuse their power, or over moderate - they stand the chance of being voted out in the next election.

4) No stock holder can be permanently banned without a majority vote from the other stock holders.

This decision has been made because I want to give users a chance to own part of the place that they love. To have a REAL say in what happens here. So any injustice that has happened in the past can never happen again.

This is completely optional. If you choose not to become an owner, that is 100% OK. You can continue to post as a regular member and NOTHING will change with your experience. This is simply an option for those who want to have some control in the forum they run.

That lingo sounds familiar to me. Reminds me of what the Lit character and/or BM said before. Its like reading an unsigned letter that still allows you to know the writer due to the style, language, and handwriting.

17. Post thanked by:

WagonCircler (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,915 Times in 5,307 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I've met rick.. based on appearance I can't recall if he was same person as Lit.

and wagon... to anyone who's paid attention, the bust happened about 30 minutes after the whole drama began. the hard proof just took a little while, and I'm not the one who even sought it out. It came to us from good people who know that what's happening isn't even remotely close to being entertainment... or even dismissible.

It's not our job to figure out what crazy is capable of.

so back off... U2 rockstar.

this isn't the time to take pot shots at me and my wife.

We will give you idiots plenty of other opportunities to do so... and those opportunities won't be attached to something as off the wall and bizarre like this.

19. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

That lingo sounds familiar to me. Reminds me of what the Lit character and/or BM said before. Its like reading an unsigned letter that still allows you to know the writer due to the style, language, and handwriting.
    I think Lit = Michael, and Rick knows about it. This is the Arkam's Razor theory. It's simplest and makes the most sense.

21. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    I've met rick.. based on appearance I can't recall if he was same person as Lit.

and wagon... to anyone who's paid attention, the bust happened about 30 minutes after the whole drama began. the hard proof just took a little while, and I'm not the one who even sought it out. It came to us from good people who know that what's happening isn't even remotely close to being entertainment... or even dismissible.

We will give you idiots plenty of other opportunities to do so... and those opportunities won't be attached to something as off the wall and bizarre like this.
    F U and her. She took potshots at us with ZERO provocation. And you "liked" her comments, so spare us the "injured party" whining.

What's obvious is that you're both a couple of drama queens who actually enjoy this crap in some twisted way.

23. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 574 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Rick is not Lit.

I've met Rick and had plenty of "talks" with Lit. Def no the same person.

As for Lit being Michael or microscopes ??

I don't know. Maybe Michael, they certainly seemed to be very much alike. I don't think he's scopes though.

Lots of drama in this thread.

25. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post

And another thing, you're saying that you figured the whole thing out within 30 minutes? So when did you take the money? 29 minutes after?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Rick is not Lit.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Victor7 View Post
    Rick is not Lit.

I've met Rick and had plenty of "talks" with Lit. Def no the same person.

As for Lit being Michael or microscopes ??

I don't know. Maybe Michael, they certainly seemed to be very much alike. I don't think he's scopes though.

Lots of drama in this thread.
    I have almost zero doubt that Michael is Lit. And that's enough for me to stay away.

He had me fooled for a few hours, but some of his comments in the shot box belied things that he shouldn't have known about if he's really "a guy who just used to lurk a lot".

I put 2 + 2 together quickly, but it had nothing to do with the Bickersons of Tampa.
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And another thing, you're saying that you figured the whole thing out within 30 minutes? So when did you take the money? 29 minutes after?
    It was about 30 minutes. They didn't know at the time of the donation.
    Last edited by Dude; 04-14-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 574 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I have almost zero doubt that Michael is Lit. And that's enough for me to stay away.
    Well Michael quit. He hasn't been around for the past 5 days. Sooooo