is rick lit?
    I'll look into it.

2. Post thanked by:

JATMtheJATM (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    Hahahaha!!! I just got an email from LitMichael/Ryan Fischer.

What's up asshat? ****ed up that you're bashing me on the Zone brother. I always had your back. And I'm not Michael. **** that dude.
    This........ is beyond my comprehension. I really don't know what to say about this..

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    for the record, ublinkwescore made similar threats to notacon about his wife. anyone remember that? it was pretty tasteless to say the least.

There was another guy on the Range who threatened to rape my wife. He was eventually banned for doing the same to others.

Now, I haven't had a wife for about 20 years, but whatever.

People who would decide to cross into my life in the real world would not leave whole. So I don't go around whining about it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    This........ is beyond my comprehension. I really don't know what to say about this..
    I've gotten 3 more since. Whatever.

Now that I know for sure who he is, it's over.

He's been sever notice. If he wants to tempt fate, it will not end well for him.

But he won't. Because he's a child.

6. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What I know is that she and he asked for a pissing contest, they got one, and now they're playing the victim card
    That's the way I saw it too.
    Last edited by feldspar; 04-14-2014 at 07:27 PM.

8. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-14-2014),WagonCircler (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,924 Times in 4,182 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Two worlds. Hackers can cause you problems without ever facing you.
    That's fine. But he poses the same threats to her. Except he has a lot more details than he could by being facebook friends.

10. Post thanked by:

Dr. Lecter (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jimmifli View Post
    That's fine. But he poses the same threats to her. Except he has a lot more details than he could by being facebook friends.
    We all handle threats to our loved ones differently. All I know is, if someone threatens my family and I believe that to be a real threat, the LAST thing I'm going to do is blab about it over and over and over, ad nauseum, on a message board.

I'm going to approach it very, very differently.

And again, the Facebook thing was a way to call the crazy guy's bluff (who is now harassing me via email).

This whack job with the Debbie Harry avatar is trying to act like I'm somehow allied with her even crazier tormentor.

That's because she starts so many internet flame ups, she can't keep track of which one's which.
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We all handle threats to our loved ones differently. All I know is, if someone threatens my family and I believe that to be a real threat, the LAST thing I'm going to do is blab about it over and over and over, ad nauseum, on a message board.

I guess I know a little more here. But yes, it's probably the last thing coastal did too.

Regardless of whether the threat has any validity, it's certainly capable of making a woman feel vulnerable. Her job puts her in a potentially vulnerable situation, and I suspect the threat was just intended to cause her concern everytime she sees a new client. So the threat does harm, regardless of whether it has any potential to be carried out.

Personally, I wonder what Lit's wife would think of a man that makes such threats.

13. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-14-2014),Dr. Lecter (04-14-2014),Dude (04-14-2014),mysticsoto (04-15-2014),YardRat (04-14-2014)

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I guess I know a little more here. But yes, it's probably the last thing coastal did too.

Regardless of whether the threat has any validity, it's certainly capable of making a woman feel vulnerable. Her job puts her in a potentially vulnerable situation, and I suspect the threat was just intended to cause her concern everytime she sees a new client. So the threat does harm, regardless of whether it has any potential to be carried out.

Personally, I wonder what Lit's wife would think of a man that makes such threats.
    I wonder what his father-in-law would think.

15. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-14-2014),Dr. Lecter (04-14-2014),The King (04-14-2014),YardRat (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,690 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Certainly Lit is no angel in all of this
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

17. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-14-2014),coastal (04-14-2014),Dude (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Either way, using the situation as a stick in an internet pissing contest that she started? Kind of betrays the panic, no?

Whether you know more or not, I don't care to know. I have nothing to do with it, and she and coastal are implying that I do, and that's BS.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    I imagine that conversation would go something like this...

20. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And again, the Facebook thing was a way to call the crazy guy's bluff (who is now harassing me via email).

This whack job with the Debbie Harry avatar is trying to act like I'm somehow allied with her even crazier tormentor.

That's because she starts so many internet flame ups, she can't keep track of which one's which.

Maybe "the whack job" would not act like that if you were not so critical of her and her husband for being upset over this and acting they are the one's with the problem here when she was the one threatened.

You can talk about "acting like a man" (whatever the hell that means) if it was somebody you loved being threatened. Be honest here though - the threat of rape is one of, in not the most, revolting thing a man can threaten a woman with. The only intent is to intimidate and scare the person by acting like he is willing to perform the worst act he could upon her.

Maybe you could try to have a little empathy and look at things through her eyes instead of the tunnel vision you have formed on this

22. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-14-2014),coastal (04-14-2014),Mike13 (04-16-2014),mysticsoto (04-15-2014),YardRat (04-14-2014)

Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,883 Times in 6,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Either way, using the situation as a stick in an internet pissing contest that she started? Kind of betrays the panic, no?

Whether you know more or not, I don't care to know. I have nothing to do with it, and she and coastal are implying that I do, and that's BS.
    We are not implying that you did have anything to do with it.

You were one of the posters who wanted us to be banned as if we were the cause of the problems on the range. And you were one of Lits sidekicks, for awhile.

Rockstar also openly posted he wanted to see myself and coastal banned when the **** was hitting the fan.

You are just an ******* at the end of the day and I amma women who holds grudges.
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

24. Post thanked by:

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Only when you have a vagina could you comment on how you'd feel about this situation. So whatever Lecter and Blondie say I support.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

26. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (04-15-2014),Blondie (04-14-2014),coastal (04-14-2014),Dr. Lecter (04-14-2014),DraftBoy (04-14-2014),jimmifli (04-14-2014),Lucidvizion (04-23-2014),YardRat (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Well that's where I get off. I just didn't like seeing her fears denigrated or ignored. The guy is a creep, he made those threats, and it's reasonable for her to feel freaked out by that. He hasn't proven to be stable or reasonable.

28. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-14-2014),coastal (04-14-2014),Dr. Lecter (04-14-2014),YardRat (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    Maybe "the whack job" would not act like that if you were not so critical of her and her husband for being upset over this and acting they are the one's with the problem here when she was the one threatened.

You can talk about "acting like a man" (whatever the hell that means) if it was somebody you loved being threatened. Be honest here though - the threat of rape is one of, in not the most, revolting thing a man can threaten a woman with. The only intent is to intimidate and scare the person by acting like he is willing to perform the worst act he could upon her.

Maybe you could try to have a little empathy and look at things through her eyes instead of the tunnel vision you have formed on this
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. EXACT. I treated it as exactly what it was, an empty cry for attention by a mentally imbalanced person.

What you're not getting here is that serious situations, REAL world threats, are not treated as message board insult fodder.

Coastal's wife started *** with me before any of this threat business was mentioned, and then they integrated it like people who throw racism into conversations in which they're losing an argument.

I dislike coastal and his wife because they act like jackasses on this and the other message board. Whatever threats have been leveled against them by a cyber creep have nothing to do with it.

I don't even care if they're Mother Teresa and Pope Francis or Ghandi in real life. I'm not arguing with them. I don't know them. I'm responding in kind to someone who went looking for an argument on a message board. Period.

Empathy? I'll use my empathy for real people, who I actually know. This is not that.

30. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post
    Only when you have a vagina could you comment on how you'd feel about this situation. So whatever Lecter and Blondie say I support.
    True Beauty.

32. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-14-2014),YardRat (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    We are not implying that you did have anything to do with it.

You were one of the posters who wanted us to be banned as if we were the cause of the problems on the range. And you were one of Lits sidekicks, for awhile.

Rockstar also openly posted he wanted to see myself and coastal banned when the **** was hitting the fan.

You are just an ******* at the end of the day and I amma women who holds grudges.
    What is this sidekick bullisht? Do you have some kind of Wild West fetish?

I dislike you because of exactly this^^^^^.

You're annoying. You post asinine garbage and you ask for trouble, then act like a spoiled child when people give it to you.

You give yourself WAY too much credit. I wanted the PR&S closed, because the little cliques formed their were spilling over into the football forum and ruining the site. And I was right.

Crazy people like you take everything personally. You need help. Seek it.

I'd wish you a good night, but that would be disingenuous. I hope you have the kind of night you deserve. And I'm guessing that's a pretty miserable, bitter, ugly one.

Good luck with that.
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I had the exact same thing happen to me. EXACT. I treated it as exactly what it was, an empty cry for attention by a mentally imbalanced person.

What you're not getting here is that serious situations, REAL world threats, are not treated as message board insult fodder.

Coastal's wife started *** with me before any of this threat business was mentioned, and then they integrated it like people who throw racism into conversations in which they're losing an argument.

I dislike coastal and his wife because they act like jackasses on this and the other message board. Whatever threats have been leveled against them by a cyber creep have nothing to do with it.

I don't even care if they're Mother Teresa and Pope Francis or Ghandi in real life. I'm not arguing with them. I don't know them. I'm responding in kind to someone who went looking for an argument on a message board. Period.

Empathy? I'll use my empathy for real people, who I actually know. This is not that.
    I doubt it was the same thing because you are not a woman who had the threat made directly at her.

What you are not getting is that they took it as a real threat for a number of legitimate reasons. Whether you like them or not does not make them any less real. Or frightening. Or concerning. It could be a scream for attention. But none of us really know that. You don't. I don't. She sure as hell does not. In those cases, I certainly understand why she took it as real.

As for saving your empathy for "real people" I know that they are quite real. as real as you or I are.

35. Post thanked by: