Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    I never thanked anything that had to do with the rape threat (which I never saw my-self) but take it at face value. (meaning I don't dispute it or necessarily know with my own two eyes it happened.)

I have also said that attacking someone with a threat like that is way over the line and have zero history of making threats even close to that myself so I don't condone it.

I am definitely over posting about this though.
    Lit went postal one day, saying he was in Tampa (I think) and was staying in a hotel. He told Coastal he'd be there waiting for him so they can duke it out, to the best of my recollection. He said he'd **** his wife better than him, or something of that nature. I think it was something like that, like he'd **** her. Guess you could call that a rape threat if you wanted to. If he had info about where they live and things like that, I'm not privy.

But, Blondie, have you not learned anything from this?

Even your husband admits to culpability. It's not like you were walking along minding your own business and were pounced upon. IMO, don't involve yourself in situations on the Internet that you wouldn't be able to handle in real-life. There aren't imaginary people on the other end of these interactions...as though you can treat people however you like without consequence just because you cannot see them. And I'm talking about either you or your husband.

I'm sorry if Lit upset you, but I do not view that as some random attack. I guess you found out how words can hurt people too, not just sticks and stones. So don't throw them yourself if you don't want backlash. The moral is to behave. Some guy on the street might randomly attack you anyway, but that's less likely to happen than if he feels you and yours did gave him a reason, however misguided. And you were NOT attacked physically here. You and Coastal's act needs to be changed if you really are scared of this type of threat.
    Last edited by feldspar; 04-15-2014 at 06:57 PM.

2. Post thanked by:

Meathead (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 952 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The day the **** really hit the fan on the range......Rick, made a thread in the PR&S forum asking if anyone wanted to help out with the hosting bill.

However, a few people started making fun of him for asking and wouldn't stop busting his balls. That was the start of the end. The people that did the ball busting know who they are.

The other nonsense is not the reason . Meat, hit the ball out of the park in this thread.

4. Post thanked by:

feldspar (04-15-2014),Rockstar (04-15-2014),WagonCircler (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 Times in 1,450 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by upstart View Post
    The day the **** really hit the fan on the range.
    Not THE day. It was just one of many times he went apemanure

But to play
    that’s the thing
    shut up and deal
    ~ Jesse May

6. Post thanked by:

Dr. Lecter (04-15-2014),Dude (04-16-2014),YardRat (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy View Post
    I can fix that problem for you…there is a red X in the right hand corner (or left hand corner on a Mac) that you can click at any point to prevent it from getting under your skin.
    naaaa I never block anyone on a message board. I defeats the purpose.

8. Post thanked by:

Mace (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,904 Times in 4,024 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Wait just one ****ing second…Are you telling me the Range had a Message Board HOF that people not only took seriously but actively campaigned to be "elected" into?
    One guy even stuffed the ballot box, seriously.

Ask Uppy.

Damn, Tony (Admarc) was pissed about that. "We can't even run a simple, stupid little fun contest without someone screwing with it? "

And I am STILL waiting for my Jacket.

10. Post thanked by:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Dr. Lecter (04-15-2014),DraftBoy (04-15-2014),Dude (04-16-2014),JATMtheJATM (04-15-2014),jimmifli (04-15-2014),Mace (04-15-2014),upstart (04-15-2014),Victor7 (04-16-2014),WagonCircler (04-15-2014),YardRat (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,690 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Wait just one ****ing second…Are you telling me the Range had a Message Board HOF that people not only took seriously but actively campaigned to be "elected" into?
    Hell yes.

It was good ****
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Yes. It was weird.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,468 Times in 14,177 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    Hell yes.

It was good ****
    Sounds like it.

As good as the election we had here?

- - - Updated - - -

naaaa I never block anyone on a message board. I defeats the purpose.
    The red X doesn't block anybody...
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 24,468 Times in 14,177 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cookie G View Post

Ask Uppy.

Damn, Tony (Admarc) was pissed about that. "We can't even run a simple, stupid little fun contest without someone screwing with it? "

Ahahahahahaha!

That's awesome!

Thanks
    Thanked 30,585 Times in 17,462 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

HOF = dumbest idea ever.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

16. Post thanked by:

Meathead (04-16-2014),Novacane (04-16-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    Lit went postal one day, saying he was in Tampa (I think) and was staying in a hotel. He told Coastal he'd be there waiting for him so they can duke it out, to the best of my recollection. He said he'd **** his wife better than him, or something of that nature. I think it was something like that, like he'd **** her. Guess you could call that a rape threat if you wanted to. If he had info about where they live and things like that, I'm not privy.

But, Blondie, have you not learned anything from this?

Even your husband admits to culpability. It's not like you were walking along minding your own business and were pounced upon. IMO, don't involve yourself in situations on the Internet that you wouldn't be able to handle in real-life. There aren't imaginary people on the other end of these interactions...as though you can treat people however you like without consequence just because you cannot see them. And I'm talking about either you or your husband.

I'm sorry if Lit upset you, but I do not view that as some random attack. I guess you found out how words can hurt people too, not just sticks and stones. So don't throw them yourself if you don't want backlash. The moral is to behave. Some guy on the street might randomly attack you anyway, but that's less likely to happen than if he feels you and yours did gave him a reason, however misguided. And you were NOT attacked physically here. You and Coastal's act needs to be changed if you really are scared of this type of threat.
    If you really think that there was a response due from lit based on what they said, it is a damn good thing you were not active in that forum in earlier days. The things said were way worse than anything Coastal and Blondie said to the pathological liar.

The thing is, and the thing that some of you are ignoring is that it does not matter what was said to him. He crossed a line that does not and can not get crossed. There is no defense whatsoever to say what he did. There is no reason why anybody should expect that kind of threat while engaging in message board banter that had been going on for years and actually had been much worse in the past.

Both of them can deal with backlash. What they won't deal with is somebody making those kinds of threats.

And if you knew the history of Quix and the other crap he had pulled in the past, I would think you would not be so forgiving. I know he threatened me more than once.

The guy is a nutcase. Nothing said to him should elicit the response he doled out. And, if he only lost his temper, the proper thing to do is apologize and fess up.

What needs to be changed is not them - but the idea that what they said somehow was able to provoke such a response. That is reprehensible.

18. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-15-2014),Historian (04-16-2014),JATMtheJATM (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    OK, to get back on the original topic, do you (all/any of you) think that Lit is still acting in collaboration with Rick? And/or have they always been?
    I have little doubt that Rick is still hanging around in some capacity

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I have little doubt that Rick is still hanging around in some capacity
    He's currently logged on.

22. Post thanked by:

Dr. Lecter (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,924 Times in 4,182 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    HOF = dumbest idea ever.
    I don't know... The insult contest was pretty dumb.

They've got to be pretty close on Dumbte's seven circles of stupid.

24. Post thanked by:

chernobylwraiths (04-16-2014),Novacane (04-16-2014),Valerie (04-16-2014),YardRat (04-16-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The guy is a nutcase. Nothing said to him should elicit the response he doled out. And, if he only lost his temper, the proper thing to do is apologize and fess up.

What needs to be changed is not them - but the idea that what they said somehow was able to provoke such a response. That is reprehensible.
    What you're doing here is basically saying that Charles Manson was crazier than Son of Sam, so we should cut Son of Sam Some slack, because he killed far less people.

No one here is disputing the crazy schist done by Lit.

But for you to give a totally blameless pass to the entire situation, meaning the stuff Meat brought up, well that's just blind loyalty. And it holds no credibility.

And you and she constantly going back something that really has nothing to do with that situation is dishonest. Like I said earlier, it's the equivalent of trying to end an argument by screaming "racism!"

It brings out all the "unless you have a vagina" comments and totally deflects from the real subject, which is that she (I'm leaving coastal out of this, given his earlier post) is baiting, then acting like a victim, and I'm talking about everything BUT her situation with Lit.

I'm not buying the "Look! A squirrel!" tactic.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,509 Times in 12,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cookie G View Post

Ask Uppy.

i even got a PM from JLB asking for my vote. it was crazy.

he didnt get it.
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

27. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-15-2014),cookie G (04-15-2014),jimmifli (04-15-2014),Rockstar (04-15-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I can fix that problem for you…there is a red X in the right hand corner (or left hand corner on a Mac) that you can click at any point to prevent it from getting under your skin.
    I didn't read this post the first time, I just assumed what it was implying. My bad. And consequently ha ha ha ha good stuff

PS: I don't believe your sincerity. You're saying you have never been passionate about any topic you discussed in a forum?Whether on religion, politics, your favorite hockey team, football team? Never was angry at someone's take? I don't believe you and that make this post very dishonest.

The whole "I'm above you in that I don't take this seriously, and when judging your emotions to discussions find it an opportunity to ridicule you" take is dishonest and lame.
    Last edited by Rockstar; 04-15-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,891 Times in 6,874 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    You are every bit as psycho as Lit and Rick. Your existence is a molecule to me. I would waste the keystrokes "asking for you to be banned." That would be like taking out a mob contract on a cockroach.

I barely knew of your existence on the Range, if at all. I never posted in PRS, and from what little, and I mean infinitesimally little, I remember of you, you never posted outside of PRS.

Get thee to a Pharmacy, you whacked out nut job.
    LOL .. you now claim you barley knew if me on the range yet you accuse me of being every bit as psycho as lit and rick. Coastal admitted his involvement now admit yours.

it not ... go **** yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't read this post the first time, I just assumed what it was implying. My bad. And consequently ha ha ha ha good stuff

PS: I don't believe your sincerity. You're saying you have never been passionate about any topic you discussed in a forum?Whether on religion, politics, your favorite hockey team, football team? Never was angry at someone's take? I don't believe you and that make this post very dishonest.

The whole "I'm above you in that I don't take this seriously, and when judging your emotions to discussions find it an opportunity to ridicule you" take is dishonest and lame.
    Here is a tip he is a Sagittarius
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 952 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightVoice View Post
    Not THE day. It was just one of many times he went apemanure
    Believe me, that was it. That was the day it started. Pete, me and others were happy to send the money needed to keep the place running for the next few months . All was well.....

However , a few people wouldn't stop busting Ricks chops in that thread. You ,know who you are. The ball busting of Rick went on for a few more days.

Then, the banning's started.