• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by MidnightVoice View Post
    And you have personal knowledge that the rape accusation is a lie? You are actually accusing Coastal and Blondie of telling lies? Have I got this straight or have I missed something?
    i dont need personal knowledge, i have my opinion

i thought i was clear, yes coastal is lying. chickie idk, shes either blinded by loyalty or just naive

or perhaps ryan really did threaten them. i doubt it but its still possible
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I don't think any of the parties are capable of having an open minded discussion about that. Nor do I really want it dredged all over our forums. This thread has enough of that crap in it already.
      if you stick to your principles you dont have a choice. all you can do is sop and wait for an infraction

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
        i dont need personal knowledge, i have my opinion

i thought i was clear, yes coastal is lying. chickie idk, shes either blinded by loyalty or just naive

or perhaps ryan really did threaten them. i doubt it but its still possible
        They are not lying.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• jimmifli
          • Nov 2006

two macho jerkoffs arguing and one says i can fk your wife better than you.
          I'm in Tampa hotel a few blocks from your house...
          I'm going to book an appointment with her...
          BTW here's your address that you've never posted...

In your quest to find the middle you've thrown out a few details.

Comment

• Blondie
            Smarter than most men here :-)
            • Aug 2012

Meatloaf you can go **** yourself and what little respect I did have for you is now gone.
            I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• coastal
              Legendary Zoner
              • Mar 2005

the reason id like him to get a chance to speak his mind is bc i think its the fair thing to do. the guy is a pathological liar and ive urged him to stop that, but thats a side issue. perma bans are virtually non-existent around here which is great, and if he follows the rules he should get the same treatment as anybody else. lying isnt against the tos, if it was half you negros wouldnt even be here

i think the accusation of rape threat is an intentional lie. it is a convenient way to win the sympathy and loyalty of viewers, its just another disguised mob tactic. two macho jerkoffs arguing and one says i can fk your wife better than you. boom theres the door and coastal walked through it. chickie is either loyal enough or naive enough to believe it, doesnt make it true

even a pathological liar deserves the right to counter that nonsense
              Lit is using you.

he will email multiple people until he gets interaction going. Then he will flex and bend whatever it is that he wants to share with one purpose... to expand his influence and whatever drama he can seem to create.

It's what feeds him. It's likely his weird, twisted form of entertainment.

You wont accept it though for whatever reason, but it's likely what I've always said about you..

You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are.. that's your biggest weakness.

Comment

• Blondie
                Smarter than most men here :-)
                • Aug 2012

Whatever... I am done.

Jimmifli thank you, Dude thank you, The King thank you and Lecter thank you.

I am loyal to this site and the range can burn.

The only thing I am sorry about is not listening to my husband a long time ago.

I am heading back to the spin zone and going back to having fun around here.

I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• MidnightVoice
                  Retired (mostly)
                  • Mar 2003

As a wise man once said to me - "Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out"

But to play
                  that’s the thing
                  shut up and deal
                  ~ Jesse May

Comment

• Dude
                    that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                    • Feb 2005

well im just using that term tongue in cheek. idk if hes really pathological, meaning he cant help himself. the guy sure likes to lie, but so do a ton of posters. if hes really the owner of the range we will find out pretty quick i think, especially considering the quality of the staff there now who will likely not put up with it
                    Well we've established that he is representing himself as the owner, whether or not an actual financial and/or legal transition took place from Rick to him is something that remains to be seen.

Frankly, I don't give a **** who owns that site. Just don't lie to people about who you are and what your intentions are. A lot of people consider these sites as comfort zones and have friendships that have developed as a result of their participation. Being disingenuous has proven to be a bad move - I've seen it first hand over the years of my involvement with the Range, and continued to see it after I distanced myself from the site. What do you have to gain anyway? If the goal is to make money, then this is the wrong kind of site to try to do that. If the goal is to be universally liked and respected as "the man" when it comes to Buffalo Bills fan sites, then being a dick to people is definitely the wrong way to go about it. Just be fair and provide a good place for people to hang out without all the drama and bull****.

In that vein, Ryan has one account here: LiterateStylish. His previous incarnations have been banned and no further accounts will be allowed, including microscopes. He has the Range to use as a vehicle to address his past behavior, and if he's smart he will be issuing a mea culpa in the near future once enough people recognize who he really is. He will not be allowed to further drag this out here. The drama was created there and it needs to be addressed there as well. There's been enough name-calling and accusations flung in this very thread over the past few days and if we let him post in it things will only get worse. He also has access to the many email accounts he's created over the years and can reach out to those who he feels he needs to apologize to.

We've all had a few laughs at his expense in this thread, mostly at how incredibly bad he is at lying and covering his tracks, but now that everyone knows the truth perhaps it's time to stop kicking a guy when he's down.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                      Escaped Convict
                      • Jul 2002

Seems like a couple people here are starting to squirm a little. Like they're trying to silence the conversation for fear of being exposed as liars.

I was married to a pathological liar for many years. You learn to read between the "lies" to get to the truth.

Just as I figured out quickly, with no help needed, that Microscopes was Lit, I'm really starting to think that what Meat, and specifically what Feldspar posted is true. That "I could F your wife better than you" are merely words thrown out in a heated dick measuring contest, as are "I'll fight you right now! Here's where I am. I'm in your town. Come get some."

These two things do not amount to a threat of rape, but it seems they have purposefully been misrepresented as such in order to gain sympathy by people who are just as disturbed in their own way as Lit.

Just because Lit is lying doesn't mean that Blondie isn't too. An exaggeration like this one = a lie. Especially given the intent.

Comment

• Meathead
                        • Jul 2002

and you all know it didnt happen too

if you really believed it you would have perma banned him. if you make me believe it, hire me and my first action would be to permaban him

at best youve talked yourselves into believing something you ultimately know isnt true for some kind of sick bonding ritual

i believe im fully aware what kind of lunatic ryan is. doesnt mean he would leap to this rape your wife thing. the other scenario is just far more likely based on what i have observed

yall know if i ever realize im wrong i will apologize. i do it all the time. dont think this is one of them. deal with it

Comment

• Meathead
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                          I'm in Tampa hotel a few blocks from your house...
                          I'm going to book an appointment with her...
                          BTW here's your address that you've never posted...

In your quest to find the middle you've thrown out a few details.
                          this was definitely taking it too far. but this was after coastal already exploited the situation

ryan may ultimately have to pay for letting coastal bait him into that very difficult liability. doesnt mean the initial far more serious allegation is true

Comment

• Dude
                            • Feb 2005

the reason id like him to get a chance to speak his mind is bc i think its the fair thing to do. the guy is a pathological liar and ive urged him to stop that, but thats a side issue. perma bans are virtually non-existent around here which is great, and if he follows the rules he should get the same treatment as anybody else. lying isnt against the tos, if it was half you negros wouldnt even be here

i think the accusation of rape threat is an intentional lie. it is a convenient way to win the sympathy and loyalty of viewers, its just another disguised mob tactic. two macho jerkoffs arguing and one says i can fk your wife better than you. boom theres the door and coastal walked through it. chickie is either loyal enough or naive enough to believe it, doesnt make it true

even a pathological liar deserves the right to counter that nonsense
                            You must have missed the part where he's been banned at this site many, many times before because he couldn't follow the rules. Second chances are great, after about the tenth chance odds are pretty good that nothing's ever going to change.

Comment

• Dude
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                              Seems like a couple people here are starting to squirm a little. Like they're trying to silence the conversation for fear of being exposed as liars.

I was married to a pathological liar for many years. You learn to read between the "lies" to get to the truth.

Just as I figured out quickly, with no help needed, that Microscopes was Lit, I'm really starting to think that what Meat, and specifically what Feldspar posted is true. That "I could F your wife better than you" are merely words thrown out in a heated dick measuring contest, as are "I'll fight you right now! Here's where I am. I'm in your town. Come get some."

These two things do not amount to a threat of rape, but it seems they have purposefully been misrepresented as such in order to gain sympathy by people who are just as disturbed in their own way as Lit.

Just because Lit is lying doesn't mean that Blondie isn't too. An exaggeration like this one = a lie. Especially given the intent.
                              Go deal with Ryan on his site. The only liar I've been concerned with exposing is Ryan. If you want to confront him and expose the truth about what threats he did or didn't make then go find him at the Range and talk to him there. We are under no obligation here to be the forum for a discussion on rape accusations that came from another website.

Comment

• Meathead
                                • Jul 2002

coastals best move now is to soft sell it

yeah maybe i wanted to believe it too much. i let it go too far then i didnt know what to believe. maybe i tried catching him in something and i wasnt sure if it backfired or and i didnt know how to get out of it. i probably deserve just as much criticism as anybody

good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X