• Show
Clear All
  • Dude
    that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
    • Feb 2005

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
    and you all know it didnt happen too

if you really believed it you would have perma banned him. if you make me believe it, hire me and my first action would be to permaban him

at best youve talked yourselves into believing something you ultimately know isnt true for some kind of sick bonding ritual

i believe im fully aware what kind of lunatic ryan is. doesnt mean he would leap to this rape your wife thing. the other scenario is just far more likely based on what i have observed

yall know if i ever realize im wrong i will apologize. i do it all the time. dont think this is one of them. deal with it
    I don't know if you're talking to me, but why the hell would we ban him because he allegedly threatened someone who wasn't a member here at the time on another site? His past aliases were banned because he violated TOS and was a general pain in the ass at this site.

The fact that we never banned LiterateStylish is pretty generous in my opinion.
    Last edited by Dude; 04-16-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude View Post
      You must have missed the part where he's been banned at this site many, many times before because he couldn't follow the rules. Second chances are great, after about the tenth chance odds are pretty good that nothing's ever going to change.
      well that would be fine with me. i was just trying to find out whether he could post or not. youve always been reasonable about access so that was never an issue for me

which of course also works in my favor this time. no way you let a real rapist get another chance. a threat is an action imo. if you thot this one was real, well you know
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
        • Jul 2002

if you have any new issues you can pm me. you guys are about to go into one of your feeding frenzies so ill let you have at it. anything urgent should be a pm or ill see you in a few days. unless ryan really has the balls to show up, then i GOTTA come back

Comment

• Dude
          that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
          • Feb 2005

well that would be fine with me. i was just trying to find out whether he could post or not. youve always been reasonable about access so that was never an issue for me

which of course also works in my favor this time. no way you let a real rapist get another chance. a threat is an action imo. if you thot this one was real, well you know
          Again, why do we care what he said on another site? It has absolutely no bearing on his status here. None. I don't know how much plainer I can make it. If you get banned here it's because you violated the TOS here or were disruptive here.

Comment

• jimmifli
            • Nov 2006

this was definitely taking it too far. but this was after coastal already exploited the situation
            Even by your narrative that's too too far.

Either he knew their address ahead of time, which isn't good. Or in the middle of being "baited" he went and read coastal's PMs and who knows what else to find it as an attempt to freak them out. Which isn't good either.

That isn't a "reflex", it doesn't just happen because a person is angry. At least not to me. I mean, maybe you've installed a VB patch in order to read someone's personal correspondence in an attempt to find personal information that can be used to sexually intimidate them on a messageboard.... but I've never really felt that urge.

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude View Post
              Go deal with Ryan on his site. The only liar I've been concerned with exposing is Ryan. If you want to confront him and expose the truth about what threats he did or didn't make then go find him at the Range and talk to him there. We are under no obligation here to be the forum for a discussion on rape accusations that came from another website.
              So, are you banning me? For asking questions or commenting on what other posters are saying here, in this thread? On this site? That's one sure way to keep the conversation where you want it.

And do try to spin this like I'm taking Ryan's side. I'd post my reply to his email, but it would look like this: ******** **********!!!! F********* U************!!!!!

I get it. You're BFFs with coastal and Blondie and you want to protect them from the truth.

Just shut down the thread. You know you want to.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
                • Sep 2004

LIT is likely the new "owner" at the range, go after him there.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Uncle Jesse View Post
                  LIT is likely the new "owner" at the range, go after him there.
                  I get it. Anyone who doubts members of the clique should go elsewhere.

Sounds VERY familiar, speaking of the Range.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

After nearly 30 pages of this that's your conclusion?
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• MidnightVoice
                      Retired (mostly)
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      I think the last thread about "recent events on the Range" went over 100 pages So this is still minor.

It happens every few years or so.......

But to play
                      that’s the thing
                      shut up and deal
                      ~ Jesse May

Comment

• WagonCircler
                        Escaped Convict
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        It's starting to appear that way.

Lots of deflections and "if you don't like it, you should go away" suggestions.

And most of all, a lot of "If you're not on my side, you're on Lit's aide." A really weak tactic.

I've watched this movie before. It was on a different channel, but had the same cast, mostly. Especially the protagonist and antagonist.

I wonder why that is.
                        Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-16-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Meathead
                          • Jul 2002

he claims youre still blocking him btw

im counting on what ive known you ppl to be on this, honest and fair. i told him he either shows up or i issue an apology to coastal

Comment

• cookie G
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                            So, are you banning me? For asking questions or commenting on what other posters are saying here, in this thread? On this site? That's one sure way to keep the conversation where you want it.

And do try to spin this like I'm taking Ryan's side. I'd post my reply to his email, but it would look like this: ******** **********!!!! F********* U************!!!!!

I get it. You're BFFs with coastal and Blondie and you want to protect them from the truth.

Nah, as long as I've known Dude... and he was head honcho at the Range when I joined, he's not a member of THE clique, or A clique.

Not the way he operates, he's beyond that, above that....kinda like Sid from Men in Black. He rates up there with Admarc as one of the most objective people I've met on these sites.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the *****fest in this thread.

At least its contained to this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And why do I have the sudden urge to re-post this?

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post

i don't even know who dude is

Comment

• WagonCircler
                                Escaped Convict
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                                Nah, as long as I've known Dude... and he was head honcho at the Range when I joined, he's not a member of THE clique, or A clique.

Not the way he operates, he's beyond that, above that....kinda like Sid from Men in Black. He rates up there with Admarc as one of the most objective people I've met on these sites.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the *****fest in this thread.

At least its contained to this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And why do I have the sudden urge to re-post this?

I appreciate that from you cookie. You're one of the posters I trust.

It just seems like Dude has lost some of that objectivity in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X