Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    There was a clamor about confronting him. I said I spoke to him. Why would people want that if they aren't going to believe a word the other person says?
    Well, at least someone had the balls to ask the questions. You don't seem a wilting violet when it comes to that.

And only a few people wanted the confrontation. Thank you for not continuing the drama though.

2. Post thanked by:

Dude (04-17-2014),pmoon6 (04-17-2014)

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,841 Times in 6,258 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
    Well, at least someone had the balls to ask the questions. You don't seem a wilting violet when it comes to that.

And only a few people wanted the confrontation. Thank you for not continuing the drama though.
    Dude has it right. Forget all this crap. If you want to participate at the Range with Lit as owner, have at it. If you have a problem with him, don't. Personally, I never thought these message boards were an either/or proposition. You can visit both places, see what they have to offer and act accordingly. I like Victor and am sure he will do a great job there as a check and balance should shenanigans begin.

4. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-17-2014),Dude (04-17-2014),jimmifli (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,924 Times in 4,182 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightVoice View Post
    Or maybe you don't understand how to avoid censorship? It is quite simple, I can explain if you want
    Piss off. I know how to avoid censorship.

6. Post thanked by:

pmoon6 (04-17-2014)

Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,165 Times in 3,360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Dude has it right. Forget all this crap. If you want to participate at the Range with Lit as owner, have at it. If you have a problem with him, don't. Personally, I never thought these message boards were an either/or proposition. You can visit both places, see what they have to offer and act accordingly. I like Victor and am sure he will do a great job there as a check and balance should shenanigans begin.
    Agree 100%. I post at both and I don't consider either action support or condemnation of Lit or Rick.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

8. Post thanked by:

Dr. Lecter (04-17-2014),Dude (04-17-2014),pmoon6 (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Morning... Amos. You were ONE of my favorites from over there... I am still glad I got to meet you ;-)

I can't tell you the couch story. Its buried.
    aww bummer.
    "Hate is a lack of imagination."
    -Graham Greene

Saving the World One Signature at a Time! Valerie's Avatar
    Somewhere on a Beach sipping something strong
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I talked to him via PM. Since it is private, I cannot reveal it's content. Let's just say there are two sides to every story.
    That's where you're wrong. There are THREE sides to every story....his, hers and THE TRUTH! I'm sure soemwhere in the middle of all this nonsense is the truth.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
    That's where you're wrong. There are THREE sides to every story....his, hers and THE TRUTH! I'm sure soemwhere in the middle of all this nonsense is the truth.
    Well, obviously the truth lies closer to HIS telling.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,079 Times in 2,014 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

As an impartial observer: I really cant think of any reason why Blondie and Coastal would exaggerate a story about a rape threat, as WC as been insisting, for the sole purpose of winning on the internet. That logic is childish and makes no sense. Other people have corroborated the story. . Lit is a disturbed person going by this and other stories that you all have shared here.

As for Meathead, Dude made it clear several times why Lit wont be posting his side of the story here. Either MH is dumber than he looks or he is actively not listening.
    Or both.

13. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-17-2014),Dude (04-17-2014),Historian (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 Times in 1,450 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

A long time ago, on a message board far, far away.... :)

Now that I know the person running the Range is Lit, I think I will stay away. He is being devious in pretending to be someone else (and probably breaking his own TOS ), and I expect that there will be future eruptions, panics, purges and other disasters. So I will stay here in peace and quiet, where we only discuss the Range when there is a massive blowup over there. Maybe we should set up a betting pool on when that will be!

But to play
    that’s the thing
    shut up and deal
    ~ Jesse May

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,841 Times in 6,258 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightVoice View Post
    A long time ago, on a message board far, far away.... :)

Now that I know the person running the Range is Lit, I think I will stay away. He is being devious in pretending to be someone else (and probably breaking his own TOS ), and I expect that there will be future eruptions, panics, purges and other disasters. So I will stay here in peace and quiet, where we only discuss the Range when there is a massive blowup over there. Maybe we should set up a betting pool on when that will be!
    Yes, a good tact since you already enjoy the peace and tranquility of the old folks home.

"Quick Ivor, get under the covers, the paranoids are coming"

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    As an impartial observer: I really cant think of any reason why Blondie and Coastal would exaggerate a story about a rape threat, as WC as been insisting, for the sole purpose of winning on the internet. That logic is childish and makes no sense. Other people have corroborated the story. . Lit is a disturbed person going by this and other stories that you all have shared here.

As for Meathead, Dude made it clear several times why Lit wont be posting his side of the story here. Either MH is dumber than he looks or he is actively not listening.
    Or both.
    This is hilarious.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing I've been "insisting" all along is that Mr. and Mrs. Rub & Tug start sh it all the time on these boards, then act like whining little innocent victims when they get it back.

Meathead is the one who has done most of the insisting about the alleged "rape threat." I've had the cut and pasted copy sent to me recently, and I now totally believe, as I stated once, here, that this was merely an internet dick measuring contest gone horribly wrong, not an actual threat.

But, as I've clearly stated from the beginning, that's totally beside the point, which is, that these two and their buddy Spiked caused 90% of the problems that caused the Range to implode. They're troublemakers and the worst MB whiners I've ever seen.

Just a rhetorical question. Do you think message therapy is on the up and up? I personally would tend towards saying, yes. It's a legitimate profession. You know, clinical and all.

But what if you saw that the massage therapist in question was wearing a bikini on their advertisement for those services. That might lead you to a different conclusion altogether, don't you think?

I'm not talking about anyone in particular here. Just throwing out a rhetorical question.

Discuss amongst your clique, cliquesters.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,690 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

And you are wrong. Coastal is more than willing to take back what he dishes out. So is Blondie.

But when what is dished back so far exceeds the original dishing out, that is when it is problem.

You don't give somebody the death penalty for a speeding ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

18. Post thanked by:

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,309 Times in 15,456 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Good one Lecter.

And there is a reason that the migration has always flown to the Zone, as opposed to away from it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    And you are wrong. Coastal is more than willing to take back what he dishes out. So is Blondie.

But when what is dished back so far exceeds the original dishing out, that is when it is problem.

You don't give somebody the death penalty for a speeding ticket.
    Hahaha. Wow.

Somebody run to Sam's Club and get a whole pallet of tissues.

It will be OK, Lecter. I'm doing this for their own good. Someone needs to teach the spoiled children not to poke a bear with a stick, lest they get mauled.

Think if it as a virtual life lesson.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    This is hilarious.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing I've been "insisting" all along is that Mr. and Mrs. Rub & Tug start sh it all the time on these boards, then act like whining little innocent victims when they get it back.

Meathead is the one who has done most of the insisting about the alleged "rape threat." I've had the cut and pasted copy sent to me recently, and I now totally believe, as I stated once, here, that this was merely an internet dick measuring contest gone horribly wrong, not an actual threat.

But, as I've clearly stated from the beginning, that's totally beside the point, which is, that these two and their buddy Spiked caused 90% of the problems that caused the Range to implode. They're troublemakers and the worst MB whiners I've ever seen.

Just a rhetorical question. Do you think message therapy is on the up and up? I personally would tend towards saying, yes. It's a legitimate profession. You know, clinical and all.

But what if you saw that the massage therapist in question was wearing a bikini on their advertisement for those services. That might lead you to a different conclusion altogether, don't you think?

I'm not talking about anyone in particular here. Just throwing out a rhetorical question.

Discuss amongst your clique, cliquesters.
    And, fwiw, playing the game you are playing here is a much greater attempt to instigate than what I have seen from Coastal.

You can ask him - I have slapped his wrist more than once both here and at the Range in the past.

I suggest that you don't act like they are some kind of horrible people for what they have done, when you are playing the same game only taking it much farther. It is rather unbecoming of you.

22. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-17-2014),jimmifli (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Hahaha. Wow.

Somebody run to Sam's Club and get a whole pallet of tissues.

It will be OK, Lecter. I'm doing this for their own good. Someone needs to teach the spoiled children not to poke a bear with a stick, lest they get mauled.

Think if it as a virtual life lesson.

The bear?

Please. It is more like a poodle. A lot of bark and yapping but no bite whatsoever

24. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    You can ask him - I have slapped his wrist more than once both here and at the Range in the past.
    sure you have.

I believe you.

really.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

maybe another round of forced ignore is in order?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

sure you have.

I believe you.

really.

The dripping sarcasm breaks my heart. It really does.

No lie.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You should change the name of this thread to the coastal and Blondie pity party.

29. Post thanked by:

swiper (04-17-2014)