Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Thanks
    Thanked 24,425 Times in 14,144 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Purchase stock? That's a red flag immediately.
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

2. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-10-2014),Dude (04-11-2014),Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014),jimmifli (04-10-2014),YardRat (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Guys this is a message sent from the new owner of the Range. He sends his respect to the Zone and supports the members here being loyal members. (as do I) This is his response to your questions.

1. Just to answer some questions for you folks.

1) I did hire a Vbulletin developer - here is his website (http://vbresults.com) You can hire him too and even ask him about me. He is using my login credentials.

2) It does take time to fix issues if you're not a professional coder... Turns out we had over 500,000 copies of our "settings" that were being loaded with every page visit. Ouch!!

3) Im NOT new to this! I own many websites. I buy and sell websites for a living. Look me up on Flippa.com :)

4) I worked on Rick since October to buy the website. We became friendly and he finally got to the point where he was ready to retire. It wasn't one day where he just decided to sell.

5) Yes, Michael posted in the staff forum yesterday that he is retiring.

6) Literate Stylish IS and always will be banned at any of my forums.

I read Buffalo Bills Insider every week for years. I was a lurker on the Range back in the day as well. I DO know a lot of the people. Well, not know personally, but I know of them. I feel like they're my family in a way.

But guys, in all seriousness, the Range and Zone are two fabulous websites and any poster would be happy to be a member on either. Stay with what you're most comfortable with. A lot of you have become very comfortable at the Zone and that's great!

Thanks for hearing me out! Goodnight.

Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,860 Times in 6,849 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Bwahahahaha...

Stop post in this non-sense.

Seriously we all left and came here. This is an insult to the zone and the range bull**** needs to stay there!

Rick/Lit/Michael are all the same people and this goober head who "bought" the range is a goober head.

Dilbert is my friend and I support him and his site.
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

5. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014),WagonCircler (04-11-2014)

Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby Meathead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,785 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

lit struck me as one of those brilliant ppl who struggle to interact sometimes. he certainly has the capability to pull off that kind of ruse or scam. i thought he was a dick sometimes and told him so but he was generally a fair dick and did a great job on the technical aspects of the site. i know coastal and chick will disagree and yeah lit went too far but i felt both sides acted inappropriately in that whole thing. hopefully everybodys grown up a little since then

if it is lit perhaps he feels hes not the same person and wants to start over fresh without the baggage. that wouldnt be so bad. then again, he might have become even more the evil genius. lol. if it is you gotta be impressed at least with the ability. make him an international spy or something
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

7. Post thanked by:

WagonCircler (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

and who wouldnt be surprised if it was all architechted by rick himself? several times that guy has come back from the dead like some kind of zombie wizard of site ownership

i like both sites and participated at both bc they have had separate styles and specialties. i hope rick is really gone along with the negative kind of drama that seems to follow him. but if it isnt ill see what happens and go back to ignoring it if their unique brand of classic crap returns

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Bwahahahaha...

Stop post in this non-sense.

Seriously we all left and came here. This is an insult to the zone and the range bull**** needs to stay there!

Rick/Lit/Michael are all the same people and this goober head who "bought" the range is a goober head.

Dilbert is my friend and I support him and his site.
    Listen Chickie, I respect the Zone, and obviously the new owner of the Range does also. I don't believe this is LIT or any of the other *******s who ruined that site.

And Chickie you didn't leave. You were kicked out, and not even when the place went thermonuclear. You were kicked out when many good posters were still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    and who wouldnt be surprised if it was all architechted by rick himself? several times that guy has come back from the dead like some kind of zombie wizard of site ownership

i like both sites and participated at both bc they have had separate styles and specialties. i hope rick is really gone along with the negative kind of drama that seems to follow him. but if it isnt ill see what happens and go back to ignoring it if their unique brand of classic crap returns
    I'm with you on all of this..

Thanks
    Thanked 8,911 Times in 5,303 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

lit struck me as one of those brilliant ppl who struggle to interact sometimes. he certainly has the capability to pull off that kind of ruse or scam. i thought he was a dick sometimes and told him so but he was generally a fair dick and did a great job on the technical aspects of the site. i know coastal and chick will disagree and yeah lit went too far but i felt both sides acted inappropriately in that whole thing. hopefully everybodys grown up a little since then

if it is lit perhaps he feels hes not the same person and wants to start over fresh without the baggage. that wouldnt be so bad. then again, he might have become even more the evil genius. lol. if it is you gotta be impressed at least with the ability. make him an international spy or something
    U r insane.

11. Post thanked by:

jimmifli (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,662 Times in 8,458 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

13. Post thanked by:

jimmifli (04-11-2014),YardRat (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post

Fair enough. Hey I want to donate to you guys. How do I do it?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
    Fair enough. Hey I want to donate to you guys. How do I do it?
    There is a donate link at the top of the page. That takes you to PayPal.

If you don't use PayPal, PM the site treasurer - me.

16. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    There is a donate link at the top of the page. That takes you to PayPal.

If you don't use PayPal, PM the site treasurer - me.
    Donation sent. This doesn't automatically renew does it?

18. Post thanked by:

Dude (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Donation sent. This doesn't automatically renew does it?
    Thank you for the donation!

You will/should get a reminder before it is up - but it does not automatically renew.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

maybe i overstated that a bit. lit was indeed a dick pretty often and seemed to get progressively worse as time when on. but he wasnt all bad is all i really meant to say. and technically he did a good job

lets put it this way, i like coastal and chick way more than lit. but everybody could have handled that whole thing a lot better

21. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,467 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

lol...MV has a global warming thread fired up already.

The PR&S...Reeve's baby is re-born.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

23. Post thanked by:

Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014),Meathead (04-10-2014)

SpikedLemonade

He goes by microscopes and he says his real name Russ. So far he has been a cool guy and helpful. I hope it's all legit, I'm having blind faith until proven wrong.
    He said he used to post long ago a lot in the PR&S forum. I don't remember him. May be Shiva/Spartacus will.

25. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-10-2014)

SpikedLemonade

I really miss that Chicks With Dicks website I was automatically redirected to when I attempted to log into The Range.

27. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-10-2014),Generalissimus Gibby (04-14-2014),IlluminatusUIUC (04-11-2014),Rockstar (04-10-2014)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,468 Times in 9,174 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

maybe i overstated that a bit. lit was indeed a dick pretty often and seemed to get progressively worse as time when on. but he wasnt all bad is all i really meant to say. and technically he did a good job

lets put it this way, i like coastal and chick way more than lit. but everybody could have handled that whole thing a lot better
    You didn't overstate it any. I argued viciously and over the line with Lit, he never banned me, he did the same with me and I never complained about him. I sort of got a kick out of it, and had the idea he did too. But same token there's no excusing what happened to Coastal and Chickie who were contributing to the site and found themselves with legitimate rl concerns. I never had any issues with Rick, but no excusing how the former mods were treated, I respect them hugely.

I respect Victor and Rockstar no less for going back, miss Westphal, Jungle, Admarc & Merk's Warroom (did anyone ask them to come round here and have one, they have or had an independent draft site), Ricogarion (friendsed everyone, was my first friend !). The place was fine and stable for long periods.

Doesn't bother me much in any case because I'm here. Makes me wish them the best no less either. I loved arguing with Lit no matter what happened to him. I still have the reverse Bruce Smith collapsing/rising from the dead gif he made because I said I thought it would be funny. Hope Rick and the clan have some happy, hope Coastal and Chickie have some peace to keep being Coastal and Chickie, relish it when I get a thanks from Cookie, etc etc.....

Just on pure merit this is a good place. I am nowhere near as cranky, aggravated and belligerent as I was there, it's not a roadhouse to start swinging. May have mentioned it before, but I remember being vicious with too many people, they know who they are, and I'm sorry, to this day. We all posted for the same reasons.

And Discotrish has so much information to share here.

But I don't need to look back. Old grudges and loves only retain the power you give them. Nothing left for anyone to prove. People like each other on merit here. Good enough for me. I laugh a lot here. I remember I like laughing, was my whole point in participating once.

Nature of the beast, curiosity, people want to know depth and detail. I'm good though with being happy in my new house and not wondering what happened to my old one. It's not really fair to the new significant other to keep revisiting the old one if you appreciate the new one for who it is. I appreciate the new one for who it is.

Let the range go folks, or go back, or do both but it tells you a lot about the zone that you can talk about it here and people still care. But this place isn't the ugly sibling anymore and holds its own when you're looking for a significant other, er in terms of a message board to shack up with, er, participate in.

29. Post thanked by:

Dude (04-11-2014),Meathead (04-10-2014),Rockstar (04-10-2014),Victor7 (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 Times in 1,450 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    lol...MV has a global warming thread fired up already.

The PR&S...Reeve's baby is re-born.
    It was all Bogus' idea, if my memory serves me well

If your memory serves you well
    We were going to meet again and wait
    So I'm going to unpack all my things
    And sit before it gets too late.
    No man alive would come to you
    With another tale to tell
    And you know that we shall meet again
    If your memory serves you well.

This wheel's on fire,
    Rolling down the road.
    Best notify my next of kin
    This wheel shall explode.

I was going to confiscate your lace
    And wrap it up in a sailor's knot
    And hide it in your case.
    If I knew for sure that it was yours
    But it was oh so hard to tell
    And you know that we shall meet again

This wheel's on fire,
    It's rolling down the road.
    This wheel shall explode.

You'll remember you're the one
    That called on me to call on them
    To get you your favours done.
    And after every plan had failed
    And there was nothing more to tell
    You knew that we should meet again

This wheel's on fire,
    It's rolling down the road.
    That this wheel shall explode.

But to play
    that’s the thing
    shut up and deal
    ~ Jesse May

Raging hypocrite and resident troll Discotrish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,531 Times in 3,994 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

HeisenLit.

Patti
    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,468 Times in 9,174 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Old stuff :

deliverancelit.jpg

33. Post thanked by:

Meathead (04-10-2014)