Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Static
    The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
    • Jul 2005

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by The King View Post
    Like Dolphins fans.
    Exactly!!!.... Wait a minute.....

Comment

• WagonCircler
      Escaped Convict
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude View Post
      OK, what do you want us to do about it?

Right now I'm addressing Meathead's desire to allow Ryan Fischer to resolve an incident, issue, event, whatever, that happened on the Range. Ryan runs the site where it took place so that's where his apology or whatever else he needs to say about it will take place. Consider it a challenge for Ryan to sack up and take ownership of all of his lies.
      I don't care what you do about it. I'm not saying this in a pissy way, either.

I just took exception to the fact that you were telling me, just like Blondie was, to "go back to the Range..."

It's clear to me that you've fallen into the trap of making this Team Blondie/coastal vs Team Lit. And it's clear that's the whole objective of bringing the "Tampa Incident" into the conversation.

Like I said, I don't give a good God damn about their experiences with Lit, or whatever happened between them at the Range. I just object to how they're using whatever happened to manipulate the conversation.

Comment

• Dude
        that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
        omg

well i didnt think it would happen here but it did. you changed the rules bc it suited you. honestly, an era has died in my mind. and you did that

oh well

somethings starting to smell. i cant apologize to coastal yet bc im not convinced he didnt manufacture a threat out of macho preening. that is unfortunately consistent with his profile. a real threat like that is a whole nother level of crazy and thanks to this sites convenient moral code we wont hear any rebuttal here. im interested to hear what moon has to say, but for now that has to be tabled

one last time, really? youre really going to pull that? huh. you should reconsider
        I never thought you were this obtuse, but evidently I was wrong.

If you want his side of the story, ****ing ask him - you're already emailing him and you can go to the Range and ask him there. Why is it our job to take on moderating that discussion, when it had nothing to do with us to begin with? It's bad enough the time I've wasted today telling you the same thing multiple times.

Unreal.

Comment

• Dude
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
          I don't care what you do about it. I'm not saying this in a pissy way, either.

I just took exception to the fact that you were telling me, just like Blondie was, to "go back to the Range..."

It's clear to me that you've fallen into the trap of making this Team Blondie/coastal vs Team Lit. And it's clear that's the whole objective of bringing the "Tampa Incident" into the conversation.

Like I said, I don't give a good God damn about their experiences with Lit, or whatever happened between them at the Range. I just object to how they're using whatever happened to manipulate the conversation.
          I told you to go ask Ryan about it on the Range, not to leave this site if you don't agree with how it's run.

Big difference.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

ive already said both of those to their faces. i like both of them

i think coastal probably took advantage of an opportunity and exploited ryans anger problem, ironic considering coastal has/had one of his own

and lecter is an awesome guy who gets fooled sometimes
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by coastal View Post
              get a grip man.

I've told everyone openly in this thread that I would be mindful of my interactions.

i'll be responsible for my actions.

Allow others to be responsible for theirs.
              And yet, you post your Dungeons and Dragons pics with GTFO Wheelie, or whatever cryptic bullst you wrote.

Your actions are different than your words. Just because you've convinced some of the people here that you're a victim and that you're remorseful, others aren't fooled. I was for a second. But then you were true to form.

So, save your platitudes for somebody who doesn't know that you're full of it.

Comment

• pmoon6
                Legendary Zoner
                • Dec 2002

omg

well i didnt think it would happen here but it did. you changed the rules bc it suited you. honestly, an era has died in my mind. and you did that

oh well

somethings starting to smell. i cant apologize to coastal yet bc im not convinced he didnt manufacture a threat out of macho preening. that is unfortunately consistent with his profile. a real threat like that is a whole nother level of crazy and thanks to this sites convenient moral code we wont hear any rebuttal here. im interested to hear what moon has to say, but for now that has to be tabled

one last time, really? youre really going to pull that? huh. you should reconsider
                Coastal didn't manufacture anything. Chickie was legitimately afraid which constitutes harassment and assault.

The threats were real and posted for everyone to see. I know both of them well enough to say neither would waste their time making stuff up this serious in nature.

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

for the record, dude youre full of ѕhit. you changed the rules bc you wanted to. youve broken your perfect record

and now youre trying to pretend im somehow responsible

whatever man. im disappointed but aint nuthin i can do
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• WagonCircler
                    Escaped Convict
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude View Post
                    I told you to go ask Ryan about it on the Range, not to leave this site if you don't agree with how it's run.

Big difference.
                    Fair enough. I don't have any reason to doubt your word on that.

I still think you've been hoodwinked, though.

Comment

• Dude
                      • Feb 2005

for the record, dude youre full of ѕhit. you changed the rules bc you wanted to. youve broken your perfect record

and now youre trying to pretend im somehow responsible

whatever man. im disappointed but aint nuthin i can do
                      The fact that you keep saying this doesn't make it true. I'm sorry that your failure to understand what I've said very clearly has caused you such disappointment.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                        Escaped Convict
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
                        Coastal didn't manufacture anything. Chickie was legitimately afraid which constitutes harassment and assault.

The threats were real and posted for everyone to see. I know both of them well enough to say neither would waste their time making stuff up this serious in nature.
                        Love ya, Moonie. And I never thought I'd disagree with you and agree with Meat, but I do.

It seems to me that Blondie should find it easy enough to cut paste the threat in question and let people judge for themselves.

The cut and pasted version I've seen sure leans toward exactly what Meat and Feldspar are saying.

If the threat was made in a way other than face to face, then it exists somewhere, right? Be it on paper or electronically.

Let's see it.

Comment

• Historian
                          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                          By that point, Rick was kicking out long time staff without any warning or reason given.

Lots of people were interested in helping keep the buffalorange alive and well. They just weren't interested in giving their money (again), to end up banned, like those before them.
                          Or, heaven forbid...to pay his personal bills.

Hal, I think you need a breather. Your quest to sit in the ultimate middle of everything has clouded your judgement about people like Lecter and Dude, both of whom, A. have outstanding character and moral fiber, and B have lives outside this and any other message board.

Folks, let it go.

If you still feel the need to play tat for tat about something that happened between posters in the past, perhaps message board posting shouldn't be your primary hobby.

Shut the computer off, go out and get some fresh air.

It can be good for the soul, as well as the body.

Comment

• coastal
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

And yet, you post your Dungeons and Dragons pics with GTFO Wheelie, or whatever cryptic bullst you wrote.

Your actions are different than your words. Just because you've convinced some of the people here that you're a victim and that you're remorseful, others aren't fooled. I was for a second. But then you were true to form.

So, save your platitudes for somebody who doesn't know that you're full of it.
                            I said I would be responsible for my actions... not be a ****ing lemming.

Comment

• Dude
                              • Feb 2005

Fair enough. I don't have any reason to doubt your word on that.

I still think you've been hoodwinked, though.
                              My primary focus here has been to expose the real identity of the owner of the Range once I knew who it was, especially since Meathead felt it was important enough to start a thread about it. Mission accomplished there. I don't recall at any time taking sides in the side argument. I appreciate Blondie's help in exposing Ryan, and I advised her to refund the donation based upon what I discovered. Beyond that I don't have a dog in that fight.

Ryan has caused trouble on this site many, many times before, most recently when he tried unsuccessfully to stage a coup against us because we wouldn't give him access to our admin areas. Yes I have experience dealing with him on the Range when I was an admin there, and so I am profiling him. But he hasn't changed a bit in the 10 or so years I've been doing this.

That reason, combined with the fact that the whole rape discussion took place on the Range, is why he will not be allowed to participate in a discussion about it here. Simply put, it's not worth it to us the trouble that would come about as a result. It would be one thing if he was off the grid, but for God's sake he's running the message board that many of you are members of. So go ask him there, and let him deal with the drama that he caused in the first place.

I feel pretty clear in my thinking on this.

Comment

• Valerie
                                Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                                • Jul 2002

So I guess since no one responded to my comment, you're not letting this Lit/Rick/Ryan person come here and post? Just for informational purposes, how old is this person? At times it sounds like you're talking about a teenager and at other times it sounds like he's an adult man 30+ years of age. Has anyone ever actually met him in person?

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                                Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                                The only answer I found for all this hurt
                                Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

Working...
                                X