• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude
    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
    • Feb 2005

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by Valerie View Post
    So I guess since no one responded to my comment, you're not letting this Lit/Rick/Ryan person come here and post? Just for informational purposes, how old is this person? At times it sounds like you're talking about a teenager and at other times it sounds like he's an adult man 30+ years of age. Has anyone ever actually met him in person?
    Your question has been asked and answered several times, which is why I didn't respond directly to you.

I don't know exactly how old he is. Nor do I particularly care. He's old enough to work full time at a car dealership.

Comment

• pmoon6
      Legendary Zoner
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
      Love ya, Moonie. And I never thought I'd disagree with you and agree with Meat, but I do.

It seems to me that Blondie should find it easy enough to cut paste the threat in question and let people judge for themselves.

The cut and pasted version I've seen sure leans toward exactly what Meat and Feldspar are saying.

If the threat was made in a way other than face to face, then it exists somewhere, right? Be it on paper or electronically.

Let's see it.
      I believe all those posts were deleted by Literate.

Just consider this and disregard what I saw. What motivation would Chickie or Coastal have to lie about it. ****s and giggles?

Comment

• jimmifli
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        Or, heaven forbid...to pay his personal bills.
        I don't even have a problem with that. There are lots of boards that make profit for the owner based on voluntary donations.

The issue here is he was an absentee owner, returned and mistreated his members, then cried poor and freaked out when criticized.

The entire thing was avoidable though, there was nothing to be accomplished by poking the bear. Even if he deserved it.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
          Coastal didn't manufacture anything. Chickie was legitimately afraid which constitutes harassment and assault.

The threats were real and posted for everyone to see. I know both of them well enough to say neither would waste their time making stuff up this serious in nature.
          well ok but that really doesnt answer the question

i saw how the two of them squabbled, they went at each others throats. ive always felt coastal took one highly inappropriate exchange about ****ing his wife and made it into something it wasnt. now i feel like im stuck bc im probably never going to get my answer

well then all i can say is im sorry if i was wrong. im sorry i cant be sure bc i didnt see it myself

im sorry that i had to witness how coastal acted through that whole thing. im sorry i had to tell him repeatedly to simmer down and not chase ppl around the zone starting fights. im sorry i had to have a disagreement with lecter bc i did and still feel coastal was at least half the problem there and deserved to get banned for a while

im sorry bc thats a whole other level of crazy and something still doesnt smell right. as if there would be any chance that ryan would be allowed here after that, why in the world did dude and co only find their morals right when the rebuttal was on the doorstep?

im sorry its going to end with ppl who had always been consistent now forever arent

i still dont know what the truth is but if i was wrong i really am sorry. im sorry ppl have to be so fkd up that either of the possible realities here suck
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• WagonCircler
            Escaped Convict
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
            ive always felt coastal took one highly inappropriate exchange about ****ing his wife and made it into something it wasnt.
            THIS ^^^

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

ive already said both of those to their faces. i like both of them

i think coastal probably took advantage of an opportunity and exploited ryans anger problem, ironic considering coastal has/had one of his own

and lecter is an awesome guy who gets fooled sometimes

And sometimes Lecter knows what the **** he is talking about because he saw the **** that was going on.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                I don't even have a problem with that. There are lots of boards that make profit for the owner based on voluntary donations.

The issue here is he was an absentee owner, returned and mistreated his members, then cried poor and freaked out when criticized.

The entire thing was avoidable though, there was nothing to be accomplished by poking the bear. Even if he deserved it.
                I do - if it is represented that all donations go straight to the site.

I would also add that he did not just mistreat his members, but also the volunteers that ran the site while he off doing only God knows what. Often in a way that was as bad or worse than the way he treated his members

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

I believe all those posts were deleted by Literate.

Just consider this and disregard what I saw. What motivation would Chickie or Coastal have to lie about it. ****s and giggles?
                  That's just it. Given the everyday behavior exhibited by coastal and Blondie/chickie, this...

ive always felt coastal took one highly inappropriate exchange about ****ing his wife and made it into something it wasnt.

feels more like the truth than anything posted in this entire thread.

And since we have nothing but people's recollections to go on, this is what makes the most sense to me.

So this is what I'm going with.

And as far as the motivation, it's all spelled out right here in this thread. They get the mods on their side, then they paint anyone who opposes them with the "Lit" brush, playing the sympathy card.

It's the type of sick, twisted crap they play on role playing games and reality shows. They form little alliances and they use them to get rid of the people who talk back to their nonsense.

Read the thread. It's very clear.
                  Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-16-2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                    Hal, I think you need a breather. Your quest to sit in the ultimate middle of everything has clouded your judgement about people like Lecter and Dude, both of whom, A. have outstanding character and moral fiber, and B have lives outside this and any other message board.

I do??????

Comment

• Meathead
                      Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                      • Jul 2002

What motivation would Chickie or Coastal have to lie about it.
                      oh cmon. after what happened at the range i would think that would be obvious

to win

that was a war. coastal participated voluntarily. he was a major force in all that went down there. ppl have been twisting words as if someone claims coastal single-handedly closed the range. no it was him and a bunch of other poorly behaving adults

chickie i think was just doing the supportive wife thing. both of them might even have talked themselves into a morally superior justification. people do that all the time. my mom does it all the time. its hard to consider them at fault bc they are usually followers to a stronger personality

if you say ryan made the threat then i believe it. im not sure where to put that in the timeline, i always thought it was after coastal had already exploited something stupid ryan said but we will probably never know

we sure as hell wont know here bc thats not what we do here anymore
                      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• pmoon6
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Dec 2002

well ok but that really doesnt answer the question

i saw how the two of them squabbled, they went at each others throats. ive always felt coastal took one highly inappropriate exchange about ****ing his wife and made it into something it wasnt. now i feel like im stuck bc im probably never going to get my answer

well then all i can say is im sorry if i was wrong. im sorry i cant be sure bc i didnt see it myself

im sorry that i had to witness how coastal acted through that whole thing. im sorry i had to tell him repeatedly to simmer down and not chase ppl around the zone starting fights. im sorry i had to have a disagreement with lecter bc i did and still feel coastal was at least half the problem there and deserved to get banned for a while

im sorry bc thats a whole other level of crazy and something still doesnt smell right. as if there would be any chance that ryan would be allowed here after that, why in the world did dude and co only find their morals right when the rebuttal was on the doorstep?

im sorry its going to end with ppl who had always been consistent now forever arent

i still dont know what the truth is but if i was wrong i really am sorry. im sorry ppl have to be so fkd up that either of the possible realities here suck
                        Well, it's over anyway and no one got raped and no one got murdered. Anyway, that incident was just one of many concerning Literate. As others have alluded to, his character is very questionable. He is the one not to be trusted.

Thanks to all, especially Dude for the heads up on who "microscopes" really is. Interesting though that guys like Stealth, Victor, and Admarc are on board as staff over there considering Literate's involvement.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                          That's just it. Given the everyday behavior exhibited by coastal and Blondie/chickie, this...

feels more like the truth than anything posted in this entire thread.

And since we have nothing but people's recollections to go on, this is what makes the most sense to me.

So this is what I'm going with.

He talked about ****ing Blondie and she would never do so of her own will.

I don't get what is so hard about understanding that.

Comment

• pmoon6
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Dec 2002

oh cmon. after what happened at the range i would think that would be obvious

to win

that was a war. coastal participated voluntarily. he was a major force in all that went down there. ppl have been twisting words as if someone claims coastal single-handedly closed the range. no it was him and a bunch of other poorly behaving adults

chickie i think was just doing the supportive wife thing. both of them might even have talked themselves into a morally superior justification. people do that all the time. my mom does it all the time. its hard to consider them at fault bc they are usually followers to a stronger personality

if you say ryan made the threat then i believe it. im not sure where to put that in the timeline, i always thought it was after coastal had already exploited something stupid ryan said but we will probably never know

we sure as hell wont know here bc thats not what we do here anymore
                            Win what?

Comment

• WagonCircler
                              Escaped Convict
                              • Jul 2002

Well, it's over anyway and no one got raped and no one got murdered. Anyway, that incident was just one of many concerning Literate. As others have alluded to, his character is very questionable. He is the one not to be trusted.

Thanks to all, especially Dude for the heads up on who "microscopes" really is. Interesting though that guys like Stealth, Victor, and Admarc are on board as staff over there considering Literate's involvement.
                              From what I can tell, they were none the wiser until yesterday.

Comment

• Swiper
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                                HOF = dumbest idea ever.
                                They made such a big deal out of it - it was incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X