• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    He talked about ****ing Blondie and she would never do so of her own will.

I don't get what is so hard about understanding that.
    No, he talked about (again, I'm going off and account that was allegedly cut and pasted) he said "I COULD f- your wife better than you.

It's nothing but "Anything you can do, I can do better" taken to a ridiculous, locker room extreme.

Again, I'm not saying I know what happened, because, despite Blondie's attempt to make it seem like I was part of it, I was not around there, then. But based on what I have observed of the behavior (posting habits) of the two of them, I can only conclude that they know it and they're using it to win the argument. Exactly as Meat just said.

Comment

• pmoon6
      Legendary Zoner
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
      I do??????
      Probably just an ego massage, but maybe Dave wants to experiment sexually. Ya know those guys from Cheektowaga.

You're never really sure.

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian View Post
        Your quest to sit in the ultimate middle of everything has clouded your judgement about people like Lecter and Dude, both of whom, A. have outstanding character and moral fiber, and B have lives outside this and any other message board.
        well i know that. at least i thought i knew it about dude. cant alter the reality tho, he changed the rules midstream. thats on him and yeah im pretty disappointed

toms just wrong sometimes. i love him and we probably have to leave it as an agree to disagree but ive seen him wrong before so its not like its impossible. whether he is on this i suspect we will never know

it boils down to do you believe coastal would take a stupid statement and inflate it for leverage in a macho sword fight? i do. doesnt mean he did but i think thats more likely that some other guy just popping off with how about i come over and rape your wife. not sure we will ever resolve that unless one side comes clean
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Dude
          that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
          • Feb 2005

Meathead, please post the link to the thread you start at the Range asking Ryan about this so that we can easily read it. I'm assuming that since you so desperately want to get at the truth that you will do whatever you can to find it.

Thanks.

Comment

• Swiper
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
            oh cmon. after what happened at the range i would think that would be obvious

to win

that was a war. coastal participated voluntarily. he was a major force in all that went down there. ppl have been twisting words as if someone claims coastal single-handedly closed the range. no it was him and a bunch of other poorly behaving adults

chickie i think was just doing the supportive wife thing. both of them might even have talked themselves into a morally superior justification. people do that all the time. my mom does it all the time. its hard to consider them at fault bc they are usually followers to a stronger personality

if you say ryan made the threat then i believe it. im not sure where to put that in the timeline, i always thought it was after coastal had already exploited something stupid ryan said but we will probably never know

we sure as hell wont know here bc thats not what we do here anymore
            Or, more succinctly, they are two of the biggest attention whores on the internet.

Comment

• Victor7
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
              They made such a big deal out of it - it was incredible.
              Common Mik ! That's unfair ! Most people loved it and participated in it with gusto.

The only 2 people that ruined it were JLB with his BS fake accounts and vote begging and Spiked who started throwing the label at everyone that disagreed with him like it was some sort of validation for everything he said. It was pretty cool before that.

Comment

• coastal
                Legendary Zoner
                • Mar 2005

No he posted my business' name. No idea how he got that info. My business was listed as my home address.

he said he was GOING to come to my business and **** my wife... not COULD.

He also repeated it a few other times that he eventually would **** her.

He also allegedly and admittedly was in Tampa while posting this.

He then deleted it all at some point shortly after posting this stuff.. don't remember the time frame.

100% true.

Comment

• Meathead
                  • Jul 2002

so victor, as the grand pubah of range mods tell us your impression of ryan as the new owner

Comment

• pmoon6
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
                    Common Mik ! That's unfair ! Most people loved it and participated in it with gusto.

The only 2 people that ruined it were JLB with his BS fake accounts and vote begging and Spiked who started throwing the label at everyone that disagreed with him like it was some sort of validation for everything he said. It was pretty cool before that.
                    Ahhhh, Swiper is Mik? Let the fun begin. He probably has more time to post now that his patient list has dwindled due to their premature demise.

Comment

• Dude
                      that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                      • Feb 2005

im sorry bc thats a whole other level of crazy and something still doesnt smell right. as if there would be any chance that ryan would be allowed here after that, why in the world did dude and co only find their morals right when the rebuttal was on the doorstep?
                      You know, I've been reading all of your posts on the Range and I gotta tell you I don't like the way you act over there so I think the best thing for us to do is ban you here. You're cool with that, right?

Comment

• Swiper
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post

I thought it was ridiculous. It's a message board. We come to find out news on the Bills and Sabres. Some folks carried on like it was the Presidential election.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                          No he posted my business' name. No idea how he got that info. My business was listed as my home address.

he said he was GOING to come to my business and **** my wife... not COULD.

He also repeated it a few other times that he eventually would **** her.

He also allegedly and admittedly was in Tampa while posting this.

He then deleted it all at some point shortly after posting this stuff.. don't remember the time frame.

100% true.
                          He looks like a big fat guy, Tampa doesn't suit him.
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                            I thought it was ridiculous. It's a message board. We come to find out news on the Bills and Sabres. Some folks carried on like it was the Presidential election.
                            That's what we did here. Had an election. It's in the HOF threads forum… it was pretty crazy.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Meathead
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dude View Post
                              Meathead, please post the link to the thread you start at the Range asking Ryan about this so that we can easily read it. I'm assuming that since you so desperately want to get at the truth that you will do whatever you can to find it.

Thanks.
                              i dont need to do that, if it has legs its going to do it itself

im not going to get into this with you, man. we all can see what happened in this thread with you. personally im surprised but i dont have to make any cases. its over and i know how to represent this site on this issue now

Comment

• Victor7
                                • Jul 2013

so victor, as the grand pubah of range mods tell us your impression of ryan as the new owner
                                So far so good. Then again its been but a week.

Who knows if it will last. You all know he goes bat **** crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X