X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

There seem to be too many aholes in this thread already.

Man, there certainly seems to be a lot of drama regarding that site.

Comment

• Blondie
      Smarter than most men here :-)
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
      There seem to be too many aholes in this thread already.

Man, there certainly seems to be a lot of drama regarding that site.
      Who has more drama... your 3 daughters or that site??

Lol
      I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
        You mean Uruguay.

They barely qualified by beating Iran or something like that in an elimination game. England and Italy will prevail in that group
        Last Updated 10 Apr 2014
        Next Release 08 May 2014

Apr 2014

1 Spain 1460 0
        2 Germany 1340 0
        3 Portugal 1245 1
        4 Colombia 1186 1
        5 Uruguay 1181 1
        6 Argentina 1174 -3
        6 Brazil 1174 3
        8 Switzerland 1161 -1
        9 Italy 1115 -1
        10 Greece 1082 3
        11 England 1043 1
        Uruguay was the top seeded team in that group amigo. The reason they had to qualify outside of South America was because of how strong the South American teams were in their qualification group.

Liverpool's Luis Suarez plays for Uruguay and is about to set the ELP record for goals in a season.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
          One thing is for sure.

DUDE is pretty smart to not want Lit to have an open debate in this thread. That could only end badly.
          pretty awful

if he had just come out initially and said we made the decision a while ago he wasnt welcome i would have respected that. but to say someone has access then change your mind and pretend you didnt is sleezy

ryan had been complaining all along that they were using that 'exploit' mod where it intermittently gives you site is busy message while youre trying to login. he gave me his login id and passwd to see for myself but i didnt bother. now we know why dude slipped and said ryan is welcome to 'try' to log in under literate - bc he knew he would encounter that exploit mod

i always thought this site was above that but now we know they are not. i feel dumb that ive stuck up for their morals and fair play all these years to find this out now. well i shouldnt broad brush, dude is the liar here. i hope the rest of you for your own reputation tell him thats not acceptable. sucks to think of somebody as above the fray and then find out they are just another petty dick
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
            pretty awful

if he had just come out initially and said we made the decision a while ago he wasnt welcome i would have respected that. but to say someone has access then change your mind and pretend you didnt is sleezy

ryan had been complaining all along that they were using that 'exploit' mod where it intermittently gives you site is busy message while youre trying to login. he gave me his login id and passwd to see for myself but i didnt bother. now we know why dude slipped and said ryan is welcome to 'try' to log in under literate - bc he knew he would encounter that exploit mod

i always thought this site was above that but now we know they are not. i feel dumb that ive stuck up for their morals and fair play all these years to find this out now. well i shouldnt broad brush, dude is the liar here. i hope the rest of you for your own reputation tell him thats not acceptable. sucks to think of somebody as above the fray and then find out they are just another petty dick
            I am 99% sure no one has touched the LiterateStylish account in months. No special designations were made today, this week or around this latest drama.
            Last edited by The King; 04-16-2014, 03:21 PM.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Gibby
              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
              One thing is for sure.

DUDE is pretty smart to not want Lit to have an open debate in this thread. That could only end badly.
              For Lit, it might boost ratings though.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                I didn't read this post the first time, I just assumed what it was implying. My bad. And consequently ha ha ha ha good stuff

PS: I don't believe your sincerity. You're saying you have never been passionate about any topic you discussed in a forum?Whether on religion, politics, your favorite hockey team, football team? Never was angry at someone's take? I don't believe you and that make this post very dishonest.

The whole "I'm above you in that I don't take this seriously, and when judging your emotions to discussions find it an opportunity to ridicule you" take is dishonest and lame.
                Years ago sure when I was much younger, but never beyond level of calling somebody an ******* and walking away for a bit. That was just being immature though.

Saying that you have such large issues that you can let an internet message board get you so riled up that you say you want to rape anybody is a cry for serious psychiatric help.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                  Hey, slow down there Mister Man. That election campaign where Westphal, Jdaltroy5 and I slugged it out, wheeled and dealed, padded palms, twisted arms, lied like weasels and had frequent rl gangfights to establish our HOF presence, only to come up just short by thousands of votes, was the stuff of internet message board legends, if you happen to have been one of the three of us.

As it was, I clearly won and they cheated to deprive me of my well earned glory. I still get upset about it. No call to demean my ruined single defining internet moment on Bills message boards.

Yeesh.
                  Demean?

I helped run a Zone Presidential Campaign that got a former poster elected Zone President with a campaign that offered beers and hos in exchange for votes.

We ended up defeating The King in the general election. It was a lot of fun and I think most enjoyed it though I'm sure at least a few feelings got hurt.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                    Demean?

I helped run a Zone Presidential Campaign that got a former poster elected Zone President with a campaign that offered beers and hos in exchange for votes.

We ended up defeating The King in the general election. It was a lot of fun and I think most enjoyed it though I'm sure at least a few feelings got hurt.
                    Lost the battle won the war
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Dude
                      that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                      • Feb 2005

pretty awful

Get the **** over your special self already. I never said he was allowed or had access. I said his account wasn't banned and he could try to use it. We haven't touched it since the last time he caused trouble here.

And the the last time I checked, we neither need your permission or approval to make decisions on how this forum is run.

I feel dumb for having spent so much time on you today because your simple mind isn't capable of grasping simple concepts.

Comment

• Dude
                        that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                        • Feb 2005

And I didn't slip up when I said "try". This isn't my first rodeo.

Comment

• feldspar
                          • Mar 2007

pretty awful

First of all, why do you care so much?

And what Dude did wasn't as egregious as you make it out to be. All he said was that "He can always try to use his LiterateStylish account to post here." Followed by "I'm not going to grant him special favors..." Said that once, I think.

Russ A To Me Apr 9 at 11:51 AM Hey Meathead, just wanted to let you know that the buffalo range has a new owner. Everyone is getting unbanned and are welcome back. Its sweet! Reply, Reply All or Forward | More email i got today. so anybody got any gossip on this

Click that link and read from there. I think that's where it basically starts. You yourself found what Dude said to be ambiguous and wanted clarification. The King was the guy that said Lit wasn't banned here and should therefore be able to post. "Dude" has been pretty consistent in what he's been saying. He never promised anything, and never pulled a punch about it IMO. Then he said that he doesn't want this issue to manifest itself on this board, basically. How can you not understand why he would think such a thing? You ALREADY see people going after the administrators over here about it, including yourself, and the ****storm that would follow Lit's arrival here will smooth a lot of things over...not make it worse?

I don't know anything about how Lit can or cannot access his account here, but I've followed what Dude has said. If he contradicted himself, show me where. Take it up with King maybe...not that I know who has final say over what.

Comment

• upstart
                            Sir Osis of Liver
                            • Sep 2006

This was a very funny thread. Thanks to all of you.

BTW, I remember what LIT said in that post to coastie......and I'm not telling.
                            The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• Meathead
                              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                              • Jul 2002

i care bc i defended these ppl and they lied to me

you can tell when ppl are covering a lie bc they start to split hairs. he can go ahead and try whatever account. i know it wont work but im going to tell you to your face he has access and then play games on the back end. thats a lie in my book

lots of ppl lie. i didnt think dude was one of them but he got caught here. good to know. im glad i dont have to interact with ppl like that outside of these interwebs
                              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Victor7
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                                Last Updated 10 Apr 2014
                                Next Release 08 May 2014

Apr 2014

1 Spain 1460 0
                                2 Germany 1340 0
                                3 Portugal 1245 1
                                4 Colombia 1186 1
                                5 Uruguay 1181 1
                                6 Argentina 1174 -3
                                6 Brazil 1174 3
                                8 Switzerland 1161 -1
                                9 Italy 1115 -1
                                10 Greece 1082 3
                                11 England 1043 1
                                Uruguay was the top seeded team in that group amigo. The reason they had to qualify outside of South America was because of how strong the South American teams were in their qualification group.

Liverpool's Luis Suarez plays for Uruguay and is about to set the ELP record for goals in a season.
                                Oh I know all about how they qualified. South America does have a tough draw. But still, they had to beat Iran to get there or was it Siria ?? I can't remember. They are lucky to be there.

I hate Suarez. Total POS.

That ranking is total BS by the way. Switzerland at 8 ?? Colombia at 4 over Argentina and Brazil ??? Pleeeease!
                                Last edited by Victor7; 04-16-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X