• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
    i care bc i defended these ppl and they lied to me

you can tell when ppl are covering a lie bc they start to split hairs. he can go ahead and try whatever account. i know it wont work but im going to tell you to your face he has access and then play games on the back end. thats a lie in my book

lots of ppl lie. i didnt think dude was one of them but he got caught here. good to know. im glad i dont have to interact with ppl like that outside of these interwebs
    If you really cared about this board, you wouldn't be trying to swing a Lit appearance in the first place. Are you truly dense enough to think that anything good could ever come of that? There is WAY too much contention there.

Dude never told you to your face that Lit has access. He said he could try. So what? He COULD try. You weren't hearing what he was saying. Although, you seemed to understand at the time that Dude himself was not committing. Go back and read it again. I gave you the link.

I ain't gonna lie to you, Meathead...you are a strange person.
    Last edited by feldspar; 04-16-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Epic thread a running.

Comment

• MidnightVoice
        Retired (mostly)
        • Mar 2003

you can tell when ppl are covering a lie bc they start to split hairs. he can go ahead and try whatever account. i know it wont work but im going to tell you to your face he has access and then play games on the back end. thats a lie in my book

lots of ppl lie. i didnt think dude was one of them but he got caught here. good to know. im glad i dont have to interact with ppl like that outside of these interwebs
        So Dude, Lecter, Coastal and Blondie are all Liars? If the posters and staff here are abhorrent to you, why don't you copulate off and never come back? Go to the Oh So Perfect Range and play with Lit. Or take a long walk off a short pier. I am sure we can survive without your boring and ill-informed lectures on racial discrimination, and we sure as hell can do without your disgusting and endless insults. So please go lick Lits boots and leave the intelligent people here in peace. Go. Get out. Leave. Shut your Gob. Skedadle. Urinate off. You get the picture?

But to play
        that’s the thing
        shut up and deal
        ~ Jesse May

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
          Oh I know all about how they qualified. South America does have a tough draw. But still, they had to beat Iran to get there or was it Siria ?? I can't remember. They are lucky to be there.

I hate Suarez. Total POS.

That ranking is total BS by the way. Switzerland at 8 ?? Colombia at 4 over Argentina and Brazil ??? Pleeeease!
          That is what FIFA comes up with after punching data into their formulas.

Comment

• upstart
            Sir Osis of Liver
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
            That is what FIFA comes up with after punching data into their formulas.

I've been waiting to say this. No one cares about that sissy game. Not real men anyway.
            The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by upstart View Post
              I've been waiting to say this. No one cares about that sissy game. Not real men anyway.
              Do you feel better now that you have?

Still the most popular game in the world.

Comment

• Dude
                that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                • Feb 2005

Me too. I bet you're a real riot at parties.

Speaking of fun, go find the post where I said he had access. I'll wait.

As I said, this isn't my first rodeo.
                Last edited by Dude; 04-16-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• upstart
                  Sir Osis of Liver
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                  Do you feel better now that you have?

Still the most popular game in the world.
                  I do feel better as a matter of fact. BTW, us Americans don't care about what the rest of the world likes.

BTW, when does the fishing season open ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• upstart
                    Sir Osis of Liver
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                    sure thing...
                    What have I lied about ?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                      Who has more drama... your 3 daughters or that site??

Lol
                      Looking at this thread, I would say that your family contributes more drama than my three teenaged daughters.

Comment

• upstart
                        Sir Osis of Liver
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
                        Looking at this thread, I would say that your family contributes more drama than my three teenaged daughters.
                        Thank you , I needed this laugh and It's true. I remember those days and this is like going back in a time machine.

Comment

• Blondie
                          Smarter than most men here :-)
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
                          Lol... i think anyone who contributes to this thread likes some drama.. but that is just me

I still feel more sorry for you.

So what is the age range??

We have 3 boys: 12,13 and 15 and a 9 year old daughter. She is more drama then all 3 boys.

He'll this internet message forum has helped me deal with some of their drama!!
                          I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• upstart
                            Sir Osis of Liver
                            • Sep 2006

She is more drama then all 3 boys.
                            I recall swimming with her in the pool a few years ago. All she wanted to do was race and she wouldn't quit. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Reagan will do well in this world.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Lol... i think anyone who contributes to this thread likes some drama.. but that is just me

I still feel more sorry for you.

So what is the age range??

We have 3 boys: 12,13 and 15 and a 9 year old daughter. She is more drama then all 3 boys.

He'll this internet message forum has helped me deal with some of their drama!!
                              19 to 16 total of 30 months apart. One in college, one senior, one junior. Two with licenses, one with permit.
                              Last edited by chernobylwraiths; 04-16-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Mike13
                                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Like Dolphins fans.
                                **** you too.

Comment

Working...
                                X