• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Popcorn
    Cincinatti > Buffalo
    • Jun 2009

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

It appears that this Lit guy doesn't have the balls to show up in this thread.
    The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Comment

• jimmifli
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
      i care bc i defended these ppl and they lied to me

you can tell when ppl are covering a lie bc they start to split hairs. he can go ahead and try whatever account. i know it wont work but im going to tell you to your face he has access and then play games on the back end. thats a lie in my book

lots of ppl lie. i didnt think dude was one of them but he got caught here. good to know. im glad i dont have to interact with ppl like that outside of these interwebs
      It's going to be OK bro.

Comment

• jdaltroy5
        • Aug 2012

What exactly happened with that whole rape comment anyway?

I remember him saying that he was going to bang blondie, but I read it in the context that he thought he was hot **** and Blondie would WANT a real man or something like that. I didn't get the impression that he was going to come to your house and start choking people.

Maybe I missed something though.

Comment

• Mike13
          • Aug 2005

Wait, was Rick the racist tool or was it Lit? I forget.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Popcorn View Post
            It appears that this Lit guy doesn't have the balls to show up in this thread.
            he had the balls, whether he was going to tell the truth or not is another matter. we know hes a confirmed liar. he says he wanted to start over but he started his tenure as the range owner by lying constantly so that whole claim is in question. ppl lie online all the time but starting your time as the new owner of a website seems like a poor time to do it. some ppl cant help themselves i guess

one thing we did learn for sure is that dude is another petty *****. ppl think its ok to sacrifice their personal morals if someone else commits a transgression first. it isnt. just another example about how sometimes ppl get a reputation when its not deserved. what kind of moral person intentionally lies to your face with technicalities and obfuscation? i feel stupid for defending him over the years but again ppl cant help themselves i guess
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• feldspar
              • Mar 2007

i feel stupid...
              You look stupid too.

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

he had the balls, whether he was going to tell the truth or not is another matter. we know hes a confirmed liar. he says he wanted to start over but he started his tenure as the range owner by lying constantly so that whole claim is in question. ppl lie online all the time but starting your time as the new owner of a website seems like a poor time to do it. some ppl cant help themselves i guess

one thing we did learn for sure is that dude is another petty *****. ppl think its ok to sacrifice their personal morals if someone else commits a transgression first. it isnt. just another example about how sometimes ppl get a reputation when its not deserved. what kind of moral person intentionally lies to your face with technicalities and obfuscation? i feel stupid for defending him over the years but again ppl cant help themselves i guess
                Hal, I used to think your self-righteousness was cute, but it's beginning to look more and more like you have a lot of underlying issues.

If you can't "trust" the guys you've attended numerous football and hockey games with...tailgated with... broke bread with, then I don't know what to tell you. Hell you even attended my birthday party!

Take a break, and remember it's only just a message board.

I love ya Bro...I just don't know what to think anymore.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mike13 View Post
                  Wait, was Rick the racist tool or was it Lit? I forget.
                  Yes
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Discotrish
                    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
                    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                    Hal, I used to think your self-righteousness was cute, but it's beginning to look more and more like you have a lot of underlying issues.

If you can't "trust" the guys you've attended numerous football and hockey games with...tailgated with... broke bread with, then I don't know what to tell you. Hell you even attended my birthday party!

Take a break, and remember it's only just a message board.

I love ya Bro...I just don't know what to think anymore.

37 pages (so far) on a Guy Catfight.

Now the sacred birthday party is not even being respected. Oh, the humanity!

Patti
                    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                      Zero for Zero!
                      • Mar 2003

Ye Gods.

Your ability to be wrong in this thread is unparalleled from acting like Coastal and Blondie were somehow part of the problem, to not getting the rape thread to this.

You might be breaking your record from the Trayvon thread.

I just hope this time you don't lay out how disappointed you are in Historian and I.
                      Originally posted by mysticsoto
                      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

Man, the level of stupid here is astounding. "I know he is a liar, but I wanted him to come here and explain himself" How stupid can you be?

Thank you dude for protecting us from a bunch more lies and certainly from heightened drama.

Comment

• upstart
                          Sir Osis of Liver
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jdaltroy5 View Post
                          What exactly happened with that whole rape comment anyway?

I remember him saying that he was going to bang blondie, but I read it in the context that he thought he was hot **** and Blondie would WANT a real man or something like that. I didn't get the impression that he was going to come to your house and start choking people.

Maybe I missed something though.

you didn't miss anything.
                          The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• Dude
                            that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                            • Feb 2005

This is, without a doubt, the funniest post in this thread.

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by upstart View Post
                              you didn't miss anything.
                              I know you want to be part of the big boy discussion, but this is all we hear...

its cute and all... but not really sure it adds anything.

Comment

• pmoon6
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Dec 2002

Originally posted by MidnightVoice View Post
                                So Dude, Lecter, Coastal and Blondie are all Liars? If the posters and staff here are abhorrent to you, why don't you copulate off and never come back? Go to the Oh So Perfect Range and play with Lit. Or take a long walk off a short pier. I am sure we can survive without your boring and ill-informed lectures on racial discrimination, and we sure as hell can do without your disgusting and endless insults. So please go lick Lits boots and leave the intelligent people here in peace. Go. Get out. Leave. Shut your Gob. Skedadle. Urinate off. You get the picture?
                                I guess that is the intellectual Brit. "Copulate off" "Urinate off". You might get in trouble in the North Country though. They'd think you're a pansy.

Comment

Working...
                                X