• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rockstar
    Zone Bartender
    • Jul 2013

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Soooo Michael nuked the Range's database. This from the the new owner microscopes.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

This is the message at the top of forum, which I just got on;
      We were hacked by a former administrator of this forum. His IP address was logged as well as other "digital fingerprints". The FBI and Police Department have been notified and the investigation is undergoing. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on restoring the database.
      I didn't know we were watching a crime drama now!
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Rockstar
        Zone Bartender
        • Jul 2013

Just went over there. The Range is kinda up. Database has been fked with but I'm back in the shout box

Comment

• upstart
          Sir Osis of Liver
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
          That is what I got. I don't know if Michael is Lit for sure
          Two different people. For what's its worth, I thought Michael was a ass hole and I never had a problem with Lit.

Also, I was in the PR&S forum during the "so called rape threat". It never happened. However, Lit did post to coasite "He could **** his wife better then Coastie ever could" .Bad move on Lit's part, very bad. But, that's all that happened. Now, I have no idea if the two of them went to PM's and raped each other on line. God only knows with Coastie and Lit it's possible.

I do love this thread though, I've been laughing my ass off. I'd like to thank all the egregious victims that made it happen.
          Last edited by upstart; 04-17-2014, 06:42 PM.
          The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• Gibby
            Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
            This is the message at the top of forum, which I just got on;

I didn't know we were watching a crime drama now!
            Tonight on CSI Buffalo Sports Forums

We were hacked by a former administrator of this forum. His IP address was logged as well as other "digital fingerprints". The FBI and Police Department have been notified and the investigation is undergoing. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on restoring the database.
            Brought to you by Vagisil
            Last edited by Generalissimus Gibby; 04-17-2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• JEvans14
              • Jan 2010

Range drama is like a spanish novela. Now it's added in a CSI aspect. This could win a "Best Drama" award.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by upstart View Post
                Two different people. For what's its worth, I thought Michael was a ass hole and I never had a problem with Lit.

Also, I was in the PR&S forum during the "so called rape threat". It never happened. However, Lit did post to coasite "He could **** his wife better then Coastie ever could" .Bad move on Lit's part, very bad. But, that's all that happened. Now, I have no idea if the two of them went to PM's and raped each other on line. God only knows with Coastie and Lit it's possible.

I do love this thread though, I've been laughing my ass off. I'd like to thank all the egregious victims that made it happen.
                no, thats not what happened. lit said he would. not could. would. never said it was against her will, but he said he was going to.
                Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• Gibby
                  Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by JEvans14 View Post
                  Range drama is like a spanish novela. Now it's added in a CSI aspect. This could win a "Best Drama" award.
                  I think its definitely up for a Razzie

Comment

• The Popcorn
                    Cincinatti > Buffalo
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                    I'm told that Michael has hacked the Range, and that it's down.

Pass the popcorn, please.

You better not drop me.
                    The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Comment

• upstart
                      Sir Osis of Liver
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                      I know you want to be part of the big boy discussion, but this is all we hear...

its cute and all... but not really sure it adds anything.
                      I'm perplexed here, what are you trying to accomplish with the so called rape allegations ? Let me be clear, in the open forum it never happened. I don't know what transpired between the two of you nitwits in pm's, e-mails or phone calls.

That said , if this outrageous threat did happen. Why didn't you call the police, FBI,CIA,NSA, and the holocaust survivors to alert them of the grave danger that's lurking around each corner ?

I can't comprehend how you've dealt with this tremendous burden, without enlisting the help of the full force of the American Government to ease your fears, about a comment made in a internet forum, by a guy that said -He could bang your wife better then you.

Thank heavens, that didn't happen to me . I would have paid the airfare and hotel bill for him to bang my X-wife.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Wasn't the FBI allegedly on the case once before over there?
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Gibby
                          • Jun 2006

I'm perplexed here, what are you trying to accomplish with the so called rape allegations ? Let me be clear, in the open forum it never happened. I don't know what transpired between the two of you nitwits in pm's, e-mails or phone calls.

That said , if this outrageous threat did happen. Why didn't you call the police, FBI,CIA,NSA, and the holocaust survivors to alert them of the grave danger that's lurking around each corner ?

I can't comprehend how you've dealt with this tremendous burden, without enlisting the help of the full force of the American Government to ease your fears, about a comment made in a internet forum, by a guy that said -He could bang your wife better then you.

Thank heavens, that didn't happen to me . I would have paid the airfare and hotel bill for him to bang my X-wife.
                          IIRC, and its been a couple years and I've had lots of life between then and now, the thing was that Lit said he was in a hotel in the same city as Coasty and Chickie and that he was on his way over to their place and he would **** Chickie. I think it was more in the implied than in the language itself that it was a threat of rape. I think that maybe Coasty and Chickie overreacted, but I think that because of the unsavory nature of what was going on at the Range at the time that they had a valid reason for concern.

Comment

• upstart
                            Sir Osis of Liver
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                            no, thats not what happened. lit said he would. not could. would. never said it was against her will, but he said he was going to.
                            LOL..... Dear God. Please help these people.

I can't

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                              • Aug 2012

i have a challenge for you. see if you can fit your fist in your mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL..... Dear God. Please help these people.

I can't
                              you arent mentally fit to help anyone.
                              Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• Mike13
                                • Aug 2005

This really is some highschool bull****.

Comment

Working...
                                X