• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blondie
    Smarter than most men here :-)
    • Aug 2012

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by upstart View Post
    Thanks for clearing it up. I didn't see anything about him being in Tampa. All though I don't believe he was in Tampa ,I can somewhat see Blondie and Coasties point of view.
    I posted multiple times that Lit stated he was posting from Tampa, yet you choose not to believe me.

Is that because I am married to Coastal now?
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
      You are just being sweet because of our stroll down the beach
      Shhhh......

We will make him jealous.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• upstart
        Sir Osis of Liver
        • Sep 2006

I posted multiple times that Lit stated he was posting from Tampa, yet you choose not to believe me.

Is that because I am married to Coastal now?
        LOL, What does you being married to Coastie have to do with what I did or didn't see ? I have no bad feelings about your husband, I've enjoyed his posts (most of the time) for the last 12 years. I hope you two have a happy and long life together in peace and your children to have a loving home.

That said, Coastie has a history of overacting and that may be a reason I didn't believe what was being posted second hand. What I did see first hand was a very,very rude comment by Lit , it wasn't a rape threat.

Past history may have told me .....that comment was twisted into a rape threat.
        The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• Blondie
          • Aug 2012

LOL, What does you being married to Coastie have to do with what I did or didn't see ? I have no bad feelings about your husband, I've enjoyed his posts (most of the time) for the last 12 years. I hope you two have a happy and long life together in peace and your children to have a loving home.

That said, Coastie has a history of overacting and that may be a reason I didn't believe what was being posted second hand. What I did see first hand was a very,very rude comment by Lit , it wasn't a rape threat.

I, NOT coastal, said multiple times in this thread what happened. You choose to ignore and not to believe me and in fact called the whole thing an exaggeration.

Based on your past history I have my own thoughts but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt so thats why I am asking you directly.

I await your response.
          I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• WagonCircler
            Escaped Convict
            • Jul 2002

Lol.. Lit stalked a girl so bad she left the range..
            OK. Who?

Comment

• cookie G
              • Mar 2003

Thanks for clearing it up. I didn't see anything about him being in Tampa. All though I don't believe he was in Tampa ,I can somewhat see Blondie and Coasties point of view.
              That part I do remember. He was saying he was at some hotel bar and wanted Coastal to meet him there. I even sent Coastal a PM, joking, telling him to go and have fun with Lit.

But that was before he made that comment and well before I learned the guy had their home address.

Whether he was in Tampa at the time, I have no idea.

Comment

• Blondie
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                OK. Who?
                Go ask Stealth since you won't believe me anyways.
                Last edited by Blondie; 04-18-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

Go ask Stealth since you won't believe me anyways.
                  Yeah. That's what I thought.

Comment

• Blondie
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                    Yeah. That's what I thought.
                    Seriously go ask Stealth.

I have been in communication with him as well as I am friends with him on facebook.

If there is anymore info you want go to him.

Comment

• upstart
                      Sir Osis of Liver
                      • Sep 2006

I, NOT coastal, said multiple times in this thread what happened. You choose to ignore and not to believe me and in fact called the whole thing an exaggeration.

Based on your past history I have my own thoughts but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt so thats why I am asking you directly.

I await your response.
                      You await my response ? That's funny.

Just in case you must of missed what I posted.

I, NOT coastal.
                      Your Majesty, how was a nave like me to know who was posting. You share your Royal Passwords.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• WagonCircler
                        Escaped Convict
                        • Jul 2002

Seriously go ask Stealth.

I have been in communication with him as well as I am friends with him on facebook.

If there is anymore info you want go to him.
                        No need. You just confirmed exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

• Blondie
                          • Aug 2012

You await my response ? That's funny.

Just in case you must of missed what I posted.

Your Majesty, how was a nave like me to know who was posting. You share your Royal Passwords.
                          Nice deflection.

Comment

• upstart
                            Sir Osis of Liver
                            • Sep 2006

Nice deflection.

This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honor, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.~William Shakespeare

Comment

• Blondie
                              • Aug 2012

This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honor, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.~William Shakespeare
                              Coastal accepts your surrender

Comment

• upstart
                                Sir Osis of Liver
                                • Sep 2006

Coastal accepts your surrender
                                God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.~William Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                                X