• Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
    You are just being sweet because of our stroll down the beach
    Not real sure why I always get to stroll down the beach with Coastal, though yes, it makes my heart flutter when he holds my hand the big lug. I remember when he gave me that seashell we found.....hm, anyway.....

Father Baker's....never had a clue what or where it was, a penitentiary for kids, was threatened with it daily. Was certain Father Baker was a mean person. Was entirely amazed when I learned about it as a borderline adult. My grandparents used to threaten my sibs with a lawn gnome they drove past on some country rides before I was born. Mr. Whiskers took a dim view of nasty kids in the car. He was still on the lawn around 2000 since the late 50's, looking ragged but still watching for snarky kids. The guards at Father Bakers were surely evil lawn gnomes.

Anyway, without further editorial, Lit even admitted Lit had issues with Lit, Rick never claimed to be Franklin Delano Roosevelt, the Range sure seems to get hacked a lot, I'd be pretty upset if someone got personal with me beyond what I said on the internet times being what and how they are, freedom of speech is alive and well on the Zone by this thread, and I still don't see what anyone can argue about here but for the sake of trying to tick off other posters, give and take.

I like it here.

Comment

• upstart
      Sir Osis of Liver
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DANNY BATTEN POWER View Post
      Up, why the Putin avatar, tbh? Not crazy about Russia, but I admire how he actively opposes the ZOG.
      Because those on the left now hate Putin, however, when he was thorn in GWB's side he was their hero.

I find it amusing
      The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

Comment

• WagonCircler
          Escaped Convict
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts View Post
          Is that the Law & Order SVU guy?

Comment

• Mace
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
            Unstabler !!!

Comment

• feldspar
              • Mar 2007

I posted multiple times that Lit stated he was posting from Tampa, yet you choose not to believe me.

Is that because I am married to Coastal now?
              Let me ask you...did you actually HOOK UP with Coastal through the Buffalo Range board?

Comment

• The Popcorn
                Cincinatti > Buffalo
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did..and there may be a reason you didn't see it. Like you, I didn't see the threat, the last thing I remembered in that thread was Quix saying he was in a bar in Tampa and invited Coastal there, implying that he could kick his ass...or something like that. I don't think I knew what happened until a day or two later.

I still have my PM's there...and some from Admarc basically told me what happened...and why you might not have seen it.

I'll be revealing a bit of what he told me, I dont' think he'll care.

Admarc saw the thread, moved it to a private forum. Lit moved it back to PRS.

Epicness quickly moved it back to a private forum.
                Lit moved it back and said there was nothing wrong with it.

Admarc then hard deleted it, meaning its gone forever (as far as I know)..

In a PM cc'd. to me, Admarc said to Lit... "Call out a fellow member in a thread and saying your going to **** a members wife isn't against TOS? They are scared you will stalk them after that thread."

Lit removed Admarc and Epic as Admins. In another PM, he said that Coastal and Chickie asked him to delete their accounts, because he had their personal information. They were both gone from the site by the time I had seen these PMs.

Billsman got involved to ban him from the site. Lucid was brought in to detect any back doors he might use.

I'll take Tony's word for it, especially over Quix'.

And it is pretty clear that Chickie and Coastal considered it threat enough, or they wouldn't have had their accounts deleted.

It is one thing for ...say...a person from Seattle to call me and threaten to kill or maim me. Its another thing when they call me and say, "btw, I'm 2 blocks from your house..and your front porch light is flickering".

The first presents evidence of motive. The second presents evidence of opportunity. When you couple those together into someone who is bat**** crazy, it shouldn't be taken lightly.
                Coastal is a lot kinder person than I am. I would have gone to the bar and dragged his ass out if he threatened my wife like that. He's going to mess with the wrong person one of these days and find out people don't play that ****.
                The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Comment

• Blondie
                  Dumber than the average blonde :-)
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                  Let me ask you...did you actually HOOK UP with Coastal through the Buffalo Range board?
                  Would that make a difference?
                  I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Blondie
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by The Popcorn View Post
                    Coastal is a lot kinder person than I am. I would have gone to the bar and dragged his ass out if he threatened my wife like that. He's going to mess with the wrong person one of these days and find out people don't play that ****.
                    Coastal cant be kind according to SOME of these dipwads on here.
                    he is the problem starter... don't ya know!
                    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Mace
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                      I think everyone hooked up with Coastal through the Range board, no offense to Blondie. The man is a harlot.

Comment

• The Popcorn
                        Cincinatti > Buffalo
                        • Jun 2009

Coastal cant be kind according to SOME of these dipwads on here.
                        he is the problem starter... don't ya know!

No I don't know. I didn't know what the range was until some of the posters started whining that they got banned from there for supposed political differences. Sounds like a bunch of aholes in that place.
                        The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Comment

• Blondie
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                          I think everyone hooked up with Coastal through the Range board, no offense to Blondie. The man is a harlot.
                          Lol... it must have been his 43% that everyone went for!!

Comment

• upstart
                            Sir Osis of Liver
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by The Popcorn View Post
                            Coastal is a lot kinder person than I am. I would have gone to the bar and drag

ged his ass out if he threatened my wife like that. He's going to mess with the wrong person one of these days and find out people don't play that ****.

Lit and Coastie were having a cat/***** fight . Besides hair pulling on line , I don't know what harm would have really happened with these panzys .

I'd bet money in a steel cage match both would be attempting to get out of the ring first.

You think like a man....these guys call the FBI ,the police and make up storys.
                            Last edited by upstart; 04-18-2014, 09:26 PM.
                            The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                              Indeed it is

Comment

• Mace
                                • Mar 2013

Lol... it must have been his 43% that everyone went for!!
                                Well, 37%, the other 63% needs less sugar and fats and a more vigorous lifestyle but that's only me. Having him take my wallet and clothes and leaving me stranded in that bar full of gypsies was the best time of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X