• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Popcorn
    Cincinatti > Buffalo
    • Jun 2009

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by upstart View Post
    Lit and Coastie were having a cat/***** fight . Besides hair pulling on line , I don't know what harm would have really happened with these panzys .

I'd bet money in a steel cage match both would be attempting to get out of the ring first.

You think like a man....these guys call the FBI ,the police and make up storys.
    I don't know either person or the whole story so I can't point a finger like some people. However, I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary by Blondie or coastal that would make me think they're not legit people.
    The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

What does "think like a man" mean?
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mike13
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
        What does "think like a man" mean?
        Tits, ass and beer?

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
          Would that make a difference?
          Sure.

It means that if you can actually meet your husband on a message board, some powerful relationships can develop there. Who would know that better than two people that got married as a result of interacting with each other on a message board? It would mean that you and Coastal should know damn well how your behavior can truly affect other posters. It would also mean that you should be thankful for the Range on a much larger level; that is if you met him there and glad you married him.

Look, I'm not trying to vilify you or Coastal. I don't even really care about this all that much. I wouldn't even be taking any kind of slant that may offend you if you'd just fess up that you or Coastal had significant culpability for creating the situation with Lit in the first place. It's just obvious as the nose on your face that this is the case. Perhaps somebody ****ed with the wrong person this time...that's what I'm saying. Again, there was a deliberate and conscious attempt to get a reaction out of the guy over a period of time, so it's hard to listen to somebody take some sort of untouchable high moral ground when they got it. I wouldn't go on about it if you'd just admit to that simple fact.
          Last edited by feldspar; 04-18-2014, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            • May 2009

Cocaine

Comment

• Swiper
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
              Is that the Law & Order SVU guy?
              The actor, best known for playing Det. Elliot Stabler on "Law and Order: SVU", uses this as his weekend home.

Comment

• Dude
                that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                • Feb 2005

I've alerted the FBI about all the discrepancies in this thread so they can figure out what happened. They consider illicit activity on a Buffalo Bills fan site important enough to start work on it immediately. An investigation is underway. I've also notified local authorities in every town where you all live and they too will devote resources to this and will be contacting you soon.

Hopefully this will distract enough of you that you'll forget about being duped in the first place.
                Last edited by Dude; 04-19-2014, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

You forgot homeland security, Dude....

Comment

• Dude
                    that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                    • Feb 2005

I can't reveal all aspects of the investigation.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mike13 View Post
                      Tits, ass and beer?
                      I never knew they actually served beer in the drag clubs down there. Hmmph...learn something new every day.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• pmoon6
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                        "btw, I'm 2 blocks from your house..and your porch light is flickering"

The first presents evidence of motive. The second presents evidence of opportunity. When you couple those together into someone who is bat**** crazy, it shouldn't be taken lightly.
                        I would enjoy such an encounter. I'd invite the guy over for a beer and a snack.

Comment

• Blondie
                          Dumber than the average blonde :-)
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                          Sure.

It means that if you can actually meet your husband on a message board, some powerful relationships can develop there. Who would know that better than two people that got married as a result of interacting with each other on a message board? It would mean that you and Coastal should know damn well how your behavior can truly affect other posters. It would also mean that you should be thankful for the Range on a much larger level; that is if you met him there and glad you married him.

Look, I'm not trying to vilify you or Coastal. I don't even really care about this all that much. I wouldn't even be taking any kind of slant that may offend you if you'd just fess up that you or Coastal had significant culpability for creating the situation with Lit in the first place. It's just obvious as the nose on your face that this is the case. Perhaps somebody ****ed with the wrong person this time...that's what I'm saying. Again, there was a deliberate and conscious attempt to get a reaction out of the guy over a period of time, so it's hard to listen to somebody take some sort of untouchable high moral ground when they got it. I wouldn't go on about it if you'd just admit to that simple fact.
                          Well this is a fun little post.

#1 I didn't meet coastal on the range he introduced me to it.

#2 You seem to "pretend" to know a lot. Not sure who you were on the range, it will be interesting if you actually share that but I won't hold my breath.

#3 You saying the same thing over and over again doesn't make it anymore convincing

#4 And just to be sure I understand your point, please answer this: If there was a hottie at a party running her mouth wearing a mini skirt and getting drunk is it her fault she got raped?
                          Last edited by Blondie; 04-19-2014, 07:10 AM.
                          I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• pmoon6
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Dec 2002

#4 And just to be sure I understand your point, please answer this: If there was a hottie at a party running her mouth wearing a mini skirt and getting drunk is it her fault she got raped?
                            No, but she should have known better.

Comment

• Blondie
                              Dumber than the average blonde :-)
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
                              No, but she should have known better.
                              Are you serious?
                              I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• pmoon6
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Dec 2002

Are you serious?
                                Well, there are a lot of sick ****s out there. I would advise my daughter not to make herself a target.

It's not a girls' or womans' fault, but why put yourself in harms way in the first place? One of the problems in todays' society in my opinion. People think they can act or do anything they want and when something bad happens, they cry victimhood. The prudent course is to avoid situations in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍