• Show
Clear All
  • The Popcorn
    Cincinatti > Buffalo
    • Jun 2009

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by Mike13 View Post
    Tits, ass and beer?

If that's the meaning of "think like a man," then upstart is right.
    The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Comment

• The Popcorn
      Cincinatti > Buffalo
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Dude View Post
      I've alerted the FBI about all the discrepancies in this thread so they can figure out what happened. They consider illicit activity on a Buffalo Bills fan site important enough to start work on it immediately. An investigation is underway. I've also notified local authorities in every town where you all live and they too will devote resources to this and will be contacting you soon.

Hopefully this will distract enough of you that you'll forget about being duped in the first place.

Does this mean that we can't go into anybodys hometown bars who posted in this thread?

Comment

• Blondie
        Dumber than the average blonde :-)
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
        Well, there are a lot of sick ****s out there. I would advise my daughter not to make herself a target.

It's not a girls' or womans' fault, but why put yourself in harms way in the first place? One of the problems in todays' society in my opinion. People think they can act or do anything they want and when something bad happens, they cry victimhood. The prudent course is to avoid situations in the first place.
        So girls need act differently then men??

Wow...
        I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• pmoon6
          Legendary Zoner
          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
          So girls need act differently then men??

Wow...
          You can spout the feminist BS all you want, but women ARE different from men, physically, mentally and emotionally. Why if we have to hear "I am woman, hear me roar" do we have to have "gender-norming" so women can compete on a "level playing field"? The typical man is more physically powerful, by nature and usually is taught self defense at a young age where the typical woman is physically inferior and is generally not taught to defend herself. Certainly there are exceptions to that rule.

At any rate, even a man doesn't put himself in a situation where he could possibly be harmed. Why would a woman be different?

Comment

• Blondie
            Dumber than the average blonde :-)
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
            You can spout the feminist BS all you want, but women ARE different from men, physically, mentally and emotionally. Why if we have to hear "I am woman, hear me roar" do we have to have "gender-norming" so women can compete on a "level playing field"? The typical man is more physically powerful, by nature and usually is taught self defense at a young age where the typical woman is physically inferior and is generally not taught to defend herself. Certainly there are exceptions to that rule.

At any rate, even a man doesn't put himself in a situation where he could possibly be harmed. Why would a woman be different?
            Look moonie with all due respect, Coastal nor I were not acting ANY different than anyone else on the range. Hell, I had been called a whore, ****, ***** .. you name it year after year. I stood my ground and give it back. There is NO reason for anyone to cast anymore blame on to myself or coastal for the way the **** went down over there. The OWNERS of that site set the tone and let it happen and were the main cause.

And as far as a man never puts himself in a situation where he can possibly be harmed ... ask yourself that same question the next time Mrs. Moonie chucks a plate at your head
            I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Mike13
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              I never knew they actually served beer in the drag clubs down there. Hmmph...learn something new every day.

Between you and Pmoon I don't know who projects their homoerotic fantasies the most.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by upstart View Post
                Lit and Coastie were having a cat/***** fight . Besides hair pulling on line , I don't know what harm would have really happened with these panzys .

I'd bet money in a steel cage match both would be attempting to get out of the ring first.

You think like a man....these guys call the FBI ,the police and make up storys.
                Speaking of making up stories, you don't even remember when lit claimed he was in Tampa and waiting for coastal.
                Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• The Popcorn
                  Cincinatti > Buffalo
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                  Speaking of making up stories, you don't even remember when lit claimed he was in Tampa and waiting for coastal.
                  Was it made up story or was he in Tampa?

Comment

• pmoon6
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Mike13 View Post
                    Between you and Pmoon I don't know who projects their homoerotic fantasies the most.
                    HaHa, another brainwashed liberal that has bought the line "If you denigrate or make fun of homosexuality, then you must harbor those tendencies".

More proof that Dolphin Fans and liberals are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Comment

• pmoon6
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                      Look moonie with all due respect, Coastal nor I were not acting ANY different than anyone else on the range. Hell, I had been called a whore, ****, ***** .. you name it year after year. I stood my ground and give it back. There is NO reason for anyone to cast anymore blame on to myself or coastal for the way the **** went down over there. The OWNERS of that site set the tone and let it happen and were the main cause.

And as far as a man never puts himself in a situation where he can possibly be harmed ... ask yourself that same question the next time Mrs. Moonie chucks a plate at your head
                      This has nothing to do with the Range War and am speaking in generalities.

When you have been attacked, I sometimes back you up and defend you. It is for no other reason than I don't like morons like IC Rockets and others trying to bully you. Besides, I think both you and Coastal are good people, regardless of Coastals' posting tendencies.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Gay, bi / straight, some of the cats didn't play things rights & if Blondie or anyone feels threatened then that's how they feel. It's not cool to upset others & create fear, nobody wants to deal with that crap.

I suggest we close this anger filled thread & start a new one, the things we like about each other now.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                          Escaped Convict
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                          Gay, bi / straight, some of the cats didn't play things rights & if Blondie or anyone feels threatened then that's how they feel. It's not cool to upset others & create fear, nobody wants to deal with that crap.

I suggest we close this anger filled thread & start a new one, the things we like about each other now.
                          Let me ask you this. What if she didn't really feel threatened and she's just using that as a club? Because she knows she'll get knee-jerk sympathy?

She totally fabricated the thing about the "other girl" on the Range being harassed.

A liar's a liar. It's clear she will make *** up to get sympathy, and it's clear that it works.

Especially after the "threat" passed and it's obvious that it wasn't a threat at all, because absolutely nothing came of it. But she's still throwing an entire deck of victim cards.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                            Let me ask you this. What if she didn't really feel threatened and she's just using that as a club? Because she knows she'll get knee-jerk sympathy?

She totally fabricated the thing about the "other girl" on the Range being harassed.

A liar's a liar. It's clear she will make *** up to get sympathy, and it's clear that it works.

Especially after the "threat" passed and it's obvious that it wasn't a threat at all, because absolutely nothing came of it. But she's still throwing an entire deck of victim cards.
                            If there's any perceived threat, then there's a threat.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by The Popcorn View Post
                              Was it made up story or was he in Tampa?
                              Was lit in tampa? No idea. but he claimed he was and called coastal out to meet him at a hotel in Tampa at a certain time. And of course there was the rape threat. It was creepy enough to scare Blondie, with good reason.
                              Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                                Was lit in tampa? No idea. but he claimed he was and called coastal out to meet him at a hotel in Tampa at a certain time. And of course there was the rape threat. It was creepy enough to scare Blondie, with good reason.
                                Scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X