• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Scenario 1:

I know where you live and I'm coming to your house to kick your ass and rape your wife

Scenario 2:

I'm at the bar at The Hyatt (or whatever). You want to talk ****? Come get some. I'll be waiting.

Which one actually happened?

Spoiler: It wasn't 1.

All the rest is just imaginary. The facts? Scenario 2.

Case closed.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
      Scenario 1:

I know where you live and I'm coming to your house to kick your ass and rape your wife

Scenario 2:

I'm at the bar at The Hyatt (or whatever). You want to talk ****? Come get some. I'll be waiting.

Which one actually happened?

Spoiler: It wasn't 1.

All the rest is just imaginary. The facts? Scenario 2.

Case closed.

Actually #1 did happen. Just because it was deleted and you did not see does not mean it did not.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• WagonCircler
        Escaped Convict
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
        Actually #1 did happen. Just because it was deleted and you did not see does not mean it did not.
        You have a serious credibility problem. I don't believe you. Sorry. (Actually, not sorry).

Did the guy go to the house?

No. This is a fact. The rest is just a fairy tale, told by people with a bias. Like you.

The fact that she fabricated another story that didn't happen in this very thread shows exactly who she is.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

You have a serious credibility problem. I don't believe you. Sorry. (Actually, not sorry).

Did the guy go to the house?

No. This is a fact. The rest is just a fairy tale, told by people with a bias. Like you.

The fact that she fabricated another story that didn't happen in this very thread shows exactly who she is.
          I have a credibility problem? Really?

Sorry. You are barking up the wrong tree on that one. Of all the negatives you can say about me, lying is not one of them.

I never said he went to the house. I never said anything close. In fact, you saying so shows how far you will go to distort and twist this to bash two people you have decided to hate for some unknown angry person reason.

What he did do is tell them that he would go their house and **** her. and he even looked up the home address.

But maybe you can call Cookie a liar too if it makes you feel better.

Comment

• WagonCircler
            Escaped Convict
            • Jul 2002

I have a credibility problem? Really?

Sorry. You are barking up the wrong tree on that one. Of all the negatives you can say about me, lying is not one of them.

I never said he went to the house. I never said anything close. In fact, you saying so shows how far you will go to distort and twist this to bash two people you have decided to hate for some unknown angry person reason.

What he did do is tell them that he would go their house and **** her. and he even looked up the home address.

But maybe you can call Cookie a liar too if it makes you feel better.
            I think you're wearing rose colored glasses. That's different than lying. We're not just talking about one word that you may or may not have read incorrectly, would or could, but one letter. And I believe your bias, your unflinching, unequivocating ass kissing, clouds your memory.

I totally think coastal and ChickieBlondie are lying.

All I personally have to go on are actual, real life events that either happened or didn't happen. Nothing happened.

Nothing.

And when you throw in the obvious and blatant lie she casually tossed into the thread, it totally bolsters what's become very obvious. She's not above lying to gain sympathy.
            Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-19-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Comment

• WagonCircler
                Escaped Convict
                • Jul 2002

And another thing, before I get on with my Saturday.

There i no greater proof that she is using the alleged rape threat as a plea for attention than this very thread.

She brought it up FOR NO GOOD REASON.

If you go back to ground zero of this thread, the psycho nutbag introduced the subject totally out of the blue, using it as a hammer against me and Rockstar, who weren't even ON the Range at the time and by ALL accounts, had absolutely nothing to do with any of it, nor did we even know about it.

But she didn't hesitate to use it as a hyperbolic tool in order to get emotional idiots to rally to her defense. "Waaaaaa you don't understaaaaand, you don't have a vagiiiiinaaaaa--waaaaaaa!!!!"

Give me a break. The fact that it was used as such a casual non-sequitur shows exactly how serious it was. Nothing more than a device to get attention from fools who don't actually think past the first emotional dog whistle.

"Rape? Did someone say rape? It doesn't matter if it really happened. It's THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE CHARGE!"

Pathetic.
                Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-19-2014, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

I am confused as to whose ass I am kissing and why I am kissing it.

Comment

• upstart
                    Sir Osis of Liver
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
                    Speaking of making up stories, you don't even remember when lit claimed he was in Tampa and waiting for coastal.
                    All I remember is what I read. Now if lit told him he was in Tampa and wanted to meet up with Coastie , how in the world does that become a rape threat. Second, why in the world would anyone believe lit would fly his fat ass down to Tampa just to have it out with Coastie ?

None of this makes any sense. What does make sense is a overblown story, that has given me a great deal of amusement.

That said, I apologies to both Chick and Coastie if in fact they were scared out of their wit's .
                    The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                      Escaped Convict
                      • Jul 2002

I am confused as to whose ass I am kissing and why I am kissing it.
                      Now you're just being straight up dishonest.

Whatever.

Comment

• pmoon6
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                        If there's any perceived threat, then there's a threat.
                        A product of our PC, pussified society.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                          • May 2009

Why can't my random sayings or pictures change the subject?

Comment

• Blondie
                            Smarter than most men here :-)
                            • Aug 2012

For the **** talkers..

Lit said he was in Tampa for a job interview at a big name law firm.

He stated he traveled here a few times and was thinking of moving..

Then proceeded his threats to Coastal and myself. ..

But keep running g your ****ing mouths and show us who are the "problems" in all this.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever.
                            And you are an honest person... bwahahahaha

****ing loser.
                            I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Whatever.
                              Why would I kiss either of their asses?

It is not like I have not battled with them on various topics before.

That is great thing about respecting somebody - you can argue and disagree without any fear of repercussions. They don't kiss my ass and I don't kiss theirs.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by upstart View Post
                                All I remember is what I read. Now if lit told him he was in Tampa and wanted to meet up with Coastie , how in the world does that become a rape threat. Second, why in the world would anyone believe lit would fly his fat ass down to Tampa just to have it out with Coastie ?

None of this makes any sense. What does make sense is a overblown story, that has given me a great deal of amusement.

That said, I apologies to both Chick and Coastie if in fact they were scared out of their wit's .
                                Well lit said he was going to schedule an appointment and **** chickie. That's a rape threat
                                Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

Working...
                                X