Clear All
  • Blondie
    Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    • Aug 2012

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by pmoon6 View Post
    A product of our PC, pussified society.
    Says the man who dunks when the wife takes a swing
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• feldspar
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
      For the **** talkers..

Lit said he was in Tampa for a job interview at a big name law firm.

He stated he traveled here a few times and was thinking of moving..

Then proceeded his threats to Coastal and myself. ..

But keep running g your ****ing mouths and show us who are the "problems" in all this.
      I thought you said that it's perfect acceptable to talk **** as long as other people are as well. The **** talkers could never be held responsible...only the people that ALLOW grown people to talk **** are held responsible, right? That's what you basically said, isn't it? Blame the mods again or something.

Comment

• Blondie
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
        I thought you said that it's perfect acceptable to talk **** as long as other people are as well. The **** talkers could never be held responsible...only the people that ALLOW grown people to talk **** are held responsible, right? That's what you basically said, isn't it? Blame the mods again or something.
        So who are you from the range.

Enlighten us.
        I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

So who are you from the range.

Enlighten us.
          If I tell ya, I'm afraid you'll come after me. My mom named me Feldspar.

What's the difference?
          Last edited by feldspar; 04-19-2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Blondie
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
            If I tell ya, I'm afraid you'll come after me. My mom named me Feldspar.

What's the difference?
            Lol..

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
              Why would I kiss either of their asses?.
              That's a rhetorical question, right? How would I know why you kiss their asses. I just know that you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol..

Still waiting for that username.

Just make one up.

It's what you do.

Comment

• MidnightVoice
                Retired (mostly)
                • Mar 2003

Anything new in the last 20 pages? Or are we still just repeating the same old crap endlessly?

But to play
                that’s the thing
                shut up and deal
                ~ Jesse May

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

And you are an honest person... bwahahahaha

****ing loser.
                  See, that's what people of low intelligence do, when they have nothing real to add, they lash out like children. And they make up stories to try to absolve themselves and pin blame on others.

You know what's worse than a rat? A rat who's not telling the truth.

You're the worst kind of rat. You're the Crystal Mangum kind.

Comment

• Blondie
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                    That's a rhetorical question, right? How would I know why you kiss their asses. I just know that you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for that username.

Just make one up.

It's what you do.
                    I dont make **** up ****wagon .. now you on the other hand... well.. its what you do.

Carry on pansy

Comment

• Blondie
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                      See, that's what people of low intelligence do, when they have nothing real to add, they lash out like children. And they make up stories to try to absolve themselves and pin blame on others.

You know what's worse than a rat? A rat who's not telling the truth.

You're the worst kind of rat. You're the Crystal Mangum kind.
                      A person I once respected told me you only accuse others of what you are capable of yourself.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by MidnightVoice View Post
                        Anything new in the last 20 pages? Or are we still just repeating the same old crap endlessly?
                        Pretty much.

Comment

• feldspar
                          • Mar 2007

Suffice it to say that I saw everything that happened publicly on the forum that day. It was my main source of entertainment that day. I saw the threads before they were deleted, how admarc and Epicness (I think) were banned by Lit when they tried to get a handle on it. I'm pretty sure that it was Epicness that was able to post in the shoutbox somehow (and not the threads), and he was giving out some insider information about what Lit was doing.

Lit DID fly off the handle, and I never said he didn't. But I also remember him threatening to sue for slander about the allegations some people were making about him on the board...this happened directly after the initial meltdown. I think he was actually claiming to be a lawyer himself at the time. He was saying something like these allegations could hurt his reputation and therefore his practice, or something like that. That's kind of what I gathered or at least the way I remember that part of it. He had a HUGE problem with anyone claiming he threatened rape, and this was all pretty much happening at the same time. Of course, talking about ****ing somebody that doesn't want to isn't really a good platform for his claim of slander. Looks kinda bad. But he tried to back his way out of that pretty quickly, so it's not like it went on for very long.

I remember him saying that he's "still waiting" at the bar for Coastal.

Then he went into the shoutbox and starting talking crazy, like there are bouncers out there that would take a bullet for him because he tips them so well. He drops thousands in clubs regularly is what he was saying. Something along those lines.
                          Last edited by feldspar; 04-19-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• feldspar
                            • Mar 2007

A person I once respected told me you only accuse others of what you are capable of yourself.
                            So you're capable of threatening to rape somebody then?

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mike13 View Post
                              Between you and Pmoon I don't know who projects their homoerotic fantasies the most.
                              Between the three of us, pmoon and I know who does.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
                                Well, lookie here...
                                • Dec 2004

For the **** talkers..

Lit said he was in Tampa for a job interview at a big name law firm.

He stated he traveled here a few times and was thinking of moving..

Then proceeded his threats to Coastal and myself. ..

But keep running g your ****ing mouths and show us who are the "problems" in all this.

- - - Updated - - -

And you are an honest person... bwahahahaha

****ing loser.
                                Well, considering he's allegedly a car salesman, no wonder he didn't get the job.
                                YardRat Wall of Fame
                                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍