• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MidnightVoice
    Retired (mostly)
    • Mar 2003

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

All we really need to do is wait. If the new owner is who he says he is, the site will continue and possibly grow. If the new owner is some combination of the old owner and his sidekicks, in a few months there will be another mental breakdown and purge, as in the past. The old owner and his sidekicks can't stay sane long for very long - they need to kick out everyone who does not lick their boots and bow down to them

But to play
    that’s the thing
    shut up and deal
    ~ Jesse May

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Dude View Post
      Speaking of turns, does anyone know of a good car dealer in the Williamsville area?

Asking for a friend.
      new or used? As I have seen (recently bought two cars) It all boils down to the salesman. I've had good and bad service from salespeople from the same dealerships. I've had good and bad service from West Herr in Amherst, recently bad. I both both cars from West Herr in Hamburg, one new one used.

Comment

• Valerie
        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
        Until then, here's a tip for you: None of this is real. It's pretend. None of us use our actual photos.
        My avatar is my real photo. I'm a real person and pretty much anything and everything I say is honest. Of course I understand that 90% of the rest of you are pretend, but I've always wanted pretend friends when I was little, so it works out great for me.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
        The only answer I found for all this hurt
        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Blondie
          Smarter than most men here :-)
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Valerie View Post
          My avatar is my real photo. I'm a real person and pretty much anything and everything I say is honest. Of course I understand that 90% of the rest of you are pretend, but I've always wanted pretend friends when I was little, so it works out great for me.
          That made me laugh.

I was never good at "pretend" friends.

When I was little and we first moved to Florida I remember practicing for hours in the mirror introducing myself to the new kids at school and asking if they wanted to be my friend and play with me ... I laugh every time I tell that story ..

I am either your friend or not. there is no in between.

And if that is your real photo is that tiger for real too??
          I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Rockstar
            Zone Bartender
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
            Jesus, Meat.

You are incredibly wrong on this. But then again, it does make it like Zimmerman and Trayvon because you make this semi-crazy attempt to somehow act like there is some level of equivalency.

Coastal is no less caustic than a long list of posters I could name.

But once threats like the one that was made are made, it stops being a game of "He was a meanie too!!!!" and makes our typical message board banter/conflict seem like nothing.

I have no idea why you want to make it sound like there is any level of the whole thing that was his fault. Not all things have a magical scorecard with two sides that deserve blame and criticism.

So I ask this respectfully. If someone keeps, needling you and needling you and needling you and needling you (is this annoying yet? Now multiply it times ten)

Then if you turn around and say you want them to die in a car accident in a moment of furry and anger you are the one 95% in the wrong? (Percentage based on what your response to meat was)

The whole point of the needling was to find your breaking point and expose it. So the antagonizer instigated, got what he wanted and then cried victim.

Honestly if your answer is yes to the individual who was prodded and poked until the weakness was found I not only disagree with you I think you are flat out wrong.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
              So I ask this respectfully. If someone keeps, needling you and needling you and needling you and needling you (is this annoying yet? Now multiply it times ten)

Then if you turn around and say you want them to die in a car accident in a moment of furry and anger you are the one 95% in the wrong? (Percentage based on what your response to meat was)

The whole point of the needling was to find your breaking point and expose it. So the antagonizer instigated, got what he wanted and then cried victim.

Honestly if your answer is yes to the individual who was prodded and poked until the weakness was found I not only disagree with you I think you are flat out wrong.
              It's a message board to allow anyone to get so far under your skin, you throw out rape is ridiculous.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                Escaped Convict
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                Jesus, Meat.

You are incredibly wrong on this. But then again, it does make it like Zimmerman and Trayvon because you make this semi-crazy attempt to somehow act like there is some level of equivalency.

Coastal is no less caustic than a long list of posters I could name.

But once threats like the one that was made are made, it stops being a game of "He was a meanie too!!!!" and makes our typical message board banter/conflict seem like nothing.

I have no idea why you want to make it sound like there is any level of the whole thing that was his fault. Not all things have a magical scorecard with two sides that deserve blame and criticism.
                Just curious, how would you know?

Do you post on the Range under a different name?

Because I didn't see you posting over there during the time that Meat is talking about.

I was there, and he's 100% correct (I NEVER thought I'd say that about something Meathead posted).

Coastal and Spiked were every bit as responsible for the implosion of the Range as Lit and Rick. Total and complete dickheads who fact it up for everybody because they're nothing but overgrown children.

Comment

• Valerie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                  And if that is your real photo is that tiger for real too??
                  Yes, the tiger is for real too. His name is Rocky and he was about 4 months old at the time of the picture. Here is his sibling, Thunder, from another litter. Thunder was 6 weeks here.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Valerie; 04-15-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Rockstar
                    Zone Bartender
                    • Jul 2013

Just curious, how would you know?

Do you post on the Range under a different name?

Because I didn't see you posting over there during the time that Meat is talking about.

I was there, and he's 100% correct (I NEVER thought I'd say that about something Meathead posted).

Coastal and Spiked were every bit as responsible for the implosion of the Range as Lit and Rick. Total and complete dickheads who fact it up for everybody because they're nothing but overgrown children.

He was Dilbert. There for a long time I believe. Doesn't change that I think he is biased on this but he was a Range guy.

Comment

• Valerie
                      • Jul 2002

Personally I think the biggest mystery is still the BironsGirl mystery. Was she real? Wasn't she? And, if she wasn't real, who was she? Rude?

Comment

• Dude
                        that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                        • Feb 2005

Hahahaha!!! I just got an email from LitMichael/Ryan Fischer.

What's up asshat? ****ed up that you're bashing me on the Zone brother. I always had your back. And I'm not Michael. **** that dude.
                        I can't believe this didn't get more attention.

Anyone else find it interesting that in all the threads here that Ryan Fischer and his internet personas have been bashed since the Lit fallout, that he waits until this particular thread pops up to start emailing WC about it? Could it be that this thread is of particular interest to him?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                          He was Dilbert. There for a long time I believe. Doesn't change that I think he is biased on this but he was a Range guy.
                          And a site admin long before that - so I know the players pretty well.
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Rockstar
                            Zone Bartender
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            It's a message board to allow anyone to get so far under your skin, you throw out rape is ridiculous.
                            I agree first and formost with the fact that throwing out rape is just...... so wrong. I disagree with the notion that a message board interaction can't get so far under your skin that you lose your cool.

I am lucky to have a proven track record where I don't let it happen very often (and the best have tried and I ended up getting under their skin with my level headed responses) but that doesn't mean at home outside of the computers view that I wasn't so upset to the point of going needing to go to the gym or going for a run. I simply am to prideful to let them see me aggravated.

Point being. A message board conversation absolutely CAN get WAY under your skin. It's hardly far fetched.

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Anyone else find it interesting that in all the threads here that Ryan Fischer and his internet personas have been bashed since the Lit fallout, that he waits until this particular thread pops up to start emailing WC about it? Could it be that this thread is of particular interest to him?
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                                Escaped Convict
                                • Jul 2002

I wonder who he is on here.

Maybe he's coastal.

Comment

Working...
                                X