• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
    Wait just one ****ing second…Are you telling me the Range had a Message Board HOF that people not only took seriously but actively campaigned to be "elected" into?
    Hell yes.

It was good ****
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Swiper
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2010

Wait just one ****ing second…Are you telling me the Range had a Message Board HOF that people not only took seriously but actively campaigned to be "elected" into?

Yes. It was weird.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
        Hell yes.

It was good ****
        Sounds like it.

As good as the election we had here?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
        naaaa I never block anyone on a message board. I defeats the purpose.
        The red X doesn't block anybody...
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
          One guy even stuffed the ballot box, seriously.

Ask Uppy.

Damn, Tony (Admarc) was pissed about that. "We can't even run a simple, stupid little fun contest without someone screwing with it? "

And I am STILL waiting for my Jacket.
          Ahahahahahaha!

That's awesome!
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

HOF = dumbest idea ever.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
              Lit went postal one day, saying he was in Tampa (I think) and was staying in a hotel. He told Coastal he'd be there waiting for him so they can duke it out, to the best of my recollection. He said he'd **** his wife better than him, or something of that nature. I think it was something like that, like he'd **** her. Guess you could call that a rape threat if you wanted to. If he had info about where they live and things like that, I'm not privy.

But, Blondie, have you not learned anything from this?

Even your husband admits to culpability. It's not like you were walking along minding your own business and were pounced upon. IMO, don't involve yourself in situations on the Internet that you wouldn't be able to handle in real-life. There aren't imaginary people on the other end of these interactions...as though you can treat people however you like without consequence just because you cannot see them. And I'm talking about either you or your husband.

I'm sorry if Lit upset you, but I do not view that as some random attack. I guess you found out how words can hurt people too, not just sticks and stones. So don't throw them yourself if you don't want backlash. The moral is to behave. Some guy on the street might randomly attack you anyway, but that's less likely to happen than if he feels you and yours did gave him a reason, however misguided. And you were NOT attacked physically here. You and Coastal's act needs to be changed if you really are scared of this type of threat.
              If you really think that there was a response due from lit based on what they said, it is a damn good thing you were not active in that forum in earlier days. The things said were way worse than anything Coastal and Blondie said to the pathological liar.

The thing is, and the thing that some of you are ignoring is that it does not matter what was said to him. He crossed a line that does not and can not get crossed. There is no defense whatsoever to say what he did. There is no reason why anybody should expect that kind of threat while engaging in message board banter that had been going on for years and actually had been much worse in the past.

Both of them can deal with backlash. What they won't deal with is somebody making those kinds of threats.

And if you knew the history of Quix and the other crap he had pulled in the past, I would think you would not be so forgiving. I know he threatened me more than once.

The guy is a nutcase. Nothing said to him should elicit the response he doled out. And, if he only lost his temper, the proper thing to do is apologize and fess up.

What needs to be changed is not them - but the idea that what they said somehow was able to provoke such a response. That is reprehensible.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                OK, to get back on the original topic, do you (all/any of you) think that Lit is still acting in collaboration with Rick? And/or have they always been?
                I have little doubt that Rick is still hanging around in some capacity

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • May 2009

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight

Comment

• WagonCircler
                    Escaped Convict
                    • Jul 2002

I have little doubt that Rick is still hanging around in some capacity
                    He's currently logged on.

Comment

• jimmifli
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      HOF = dumbest idea ever.
                      I don't know... The insult contest was pretty dumb.

They've got to be pretty close on Dumbte's seven circles of stupid.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                        Escaped Convict
                        • Jul 2002

The guy is a nutcase. Nothing said to him should elicit the response he doled out. And, if he only lost his temper, the proper thing to do is apologize and fess up.

What needs to be changed is not them - but the idea that what they said somehow was able to provoke such a response. That is reprehensible.
                        What you're doing here is basically saying that Charles Manson was crazier than Son of Sam, so we should cut Son of Sam Some slack, because he killed far less people.

No one here is disputing the crazy schist done by Lit.

But for you to give a totally blameless pass to the entire situation, meaning the stuff Meat brought up, well that's just blind loyalty. And it holds no credibility.

And you and she constantly going back something that really has nothing to do with that situation is dishonest. Like I said earlier, it's the equivalent of trying to end an argument by screaming "racism!"

It brings out all the "unless you have a vagina" comments and totally deflects from the real subject, which is that she (I'm leaving coastal out of this, given his earlier post) is baiting, then acting like a victim, and I'm talking about everything BUT her situation with Lit.

I'm not buying the "Look! A squirrel!" tactic.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                          One guy even stuffed the ballot box, seriously.

Ask Uppy.

Damn, Tony (Admarc) was pissed about that. "We can't even run a simple, stupid little fun contest without someone screwing with it? "

And I am STILL waiting for my Jacket.
                          i even got a PM from JLB asking for my vote. it was crazy.

he didnt get it.
                          Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• Rockstar
                            Zone Bartender
                            • Jul 2013

I can fix that problem for you…there is a red X in the right hand corner (or left hand corner on a Mac) that you can click at any point to prevent it from getting under your skin.
                            I didn't read this post the first time, I just assumed what it was implying. My bad. And consequently ha ha ha ha good stuff

PS: I don't believe your sincerity. You're saying you have never been passionate about any topic you discussed in a forum?Whether on religion, politics, your favorite hockey team, football team? Never was angry at someone's take? I don't believe you and that make this post very dishonest.

The whole "I'm above you in that I don't take this seriously, and when judging your emotions to discussions find it an opportunity to ridicule you" take is dishonest and lame.
                            Last edited by Rockstar; 04-15-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Blondie
                              Smarter than most men here :-)
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                              You are every bit as psycho as Lit and Rick. Your existence is a molecule to me. I would waste the keystrokes "asking for you to be banned." That would be like taking out a mob contract on a cockroach.

I barely knew of your existence on the Range, if at all. I never posted in PRS, and from what little, and I mean infinitesimally little, I remember of you, you never posted outside of PRS.

Get thee to a Pharmacy, you whacked out nut job.
                              LOL .. you now claim you barley knew if me on the range yet you accuse me of being every bit as psycho as lit and rick. Coastal admitted his involvement now admit yours.

it not ... go **** yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                              I didn't read this post the first time, I just assumed what it was implying. My bad. And consequently ha ha ha ha good stuff

PS: I don't believe your sincerity. You're saying you have never been passionate about any topic you discussed in a forum?Whether on religion, politics, your favorite hockey team, football team? Never was angry at someone's take? I don't believe you and that make this post very dishonest.

The whole "I'm above you in that I don't take this seriously, and when judging your emotions to discussions find it an opportunity to ridicule you" take is dishonest and lame.
                              Here is a tip he is a Sagittarius
                              I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• upstart
                                Sir Osis of Liver
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MidnightVoice View Post
                                Not THE day. It was just one of many times he went apemanure
                                Believe me, that was it. That was the day it started. Pete, me and others were happy to send the money needed to keep the place running for the next few months . All was well.....

However , a few people wouldn't stop busting Ricks chops in that thread. You ,know who you are. The ball busting of Rick went on for a few more days.

Then, the banning's started.
                                The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

Working...
                                X