Page 36 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 952 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
    Looking at this thread, I would say that your family contributes more drama than my three teenaged daughters.
    Thank you , I needed this laugh and It's true. I remember those days and this is like going back in a time machine.

Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,883 Times in 6,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
    Looking at this thread, I would say that your family contributes more drama than my three teenaged daughters.
    Lol... i think anyone who contributes to this thread likes some drama.. but that is just me

I still feel more sorry for you.

So what is the age range??

We have 3 boys: 12,13 and 15 and a 9 year old daughter. She is more drama then all 3 boys.

He'll this internet message forum has helped me deal with some of their drama!!
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

She is more drama then all 3 boys.
    I recall swimming with her in the pool a few years ago. All she wanted to do was race and she wouldn't quit. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Reagan will do well in this world.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Lol... i think anyone who contributes to this thread likes some drama.. but that is just me

I still feel more sorry for you.

So what is the age range??

We have 3 boys: 12,13 and 15 and a 9 year old daughter. She is more drama then all 3 boys.

He'll this internet message forum has helped me deal with some of their drama!!
    19 to 16 total of 30 months apart. One in college, one senior, one junior. Two with licenses, one with permit.
    Last edited by chernobylwraiths; 04-16-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,078 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post
    Like Dolphins fans.
    **** you too.

6. Post thanked by:

Historian (04-17-2014)

Cincinatti > Buffalo
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It appears that this Lit guy doesn't have the balls to show up in this thread.
    The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,924 Times in 4,182 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    i care bc i defended these ppl and they lied to me

you can tell when ppl are covering a lie bc they start to split hairs. he can go ahead and try whatever account. i know it wont work but im going to tell you to your face he has access and then play games on the back end. thats a lie in my book

lots of ppl lie. i didnt think dude was one of them but he got caught here. good to know. im glad i dont have to interact with ppl like that outside of these interwebs
    It's going to be OK bro.

9. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-17-2014),coastal (04-16-2014),DraftBoy (04-17-2014),Dude (04-17-2014),IlluminatusUIUC (04-17-2014),Meathead (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,165 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

What exactly happened with that whole rape comment anyway?

I remember him saying that he was going to bang blondie, but I read it in the context that he thought he was hot **** and Blondie would WANT a real man or something like that. I didn't get the impression that he was going to come to your house and start choking people.

Maybe I missed something though.

11. Post thanked by:

upstart (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,078 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Wait, was Rick the racist tool or was it Lit? I forget.

Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby Meathead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,785 Times in 2,047 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Popcorn View Post
    It appears that this Lit guy doesn't have the balls to show up in this thread.
    he had the balls, whether he was going to tell the truth or not is another matter. we know hes a confirmed liar. he says he wanted to start over but he started his tenure as the range owner by lying constantly so that whole claim is in question. ppl lie online all the time but starting your time as the new owner of a website seems like a poor time to do it. some ppl cant help themselves i guess

one thing we did learn for sure is that dude is another petty *****. ppl think its ok to sacrifice their personal morals if someone else commits a transgression first. it isnt. just another example about how sometimes ppl get a reputation when its not deserved. what kind of moral person intentionally lies to your face with technicalities and obfuscation? i feel stupid for defending him over the years but again ppl cant help themselves i guess
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

i feel stupid...
    You look stupid too.

15. Post thanked by:

coastal (04-17-2014),Dude (04-17-2014)

2020-2023 AFC East Champions! Historian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,291 Times in 15,441 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

he had the balls, whether he was going to tell the truth or not is another matter. we know hes a confirmed liar. he says he wanted to start over but he started his tenure as the range owner by lying constantly so that whole claim is in question. ppl lie online all the time but starting your time as the new owner of a website seems like a poor time to do it. some ppl cant help themselves i guess

one thing we did learn for sure is that dude is another petty *****. ppl think its ok to sacrifice their personal morals if someone else commits a transgression first. it isnt. just another example about how sometimes ppl get a reputation when its not deserved. what kind of moral person intentionally lies to your face with technicalities and obfuscation? i feel stupid for defending him over the years but again ppl cant help themselves i guess
    Hal, I used to think your self-righteousness was cute, but it's beginning to look more and more like you have a lot of underlying issues.

If you can't "trust" the guys you've attended numerous football and hockey games with...tailgated with... broke bread with, then I don't know what to tell you. Hell you even attended my birthday party!

Take a break, and remember it's only just a message board.

I love ya Bro...I just don't know what to think anymore.

17. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-17-2014),coastal (04-17-2014),Dr. Lecter (04-17-2014),Dude (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    Wait, was Rick the racist tool or was it Lit? I forget.
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

19. Post thanked by:

Mike13 (04-17-2014)

Raging hypocrite and resident troll Discotrish's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,531 Times in 3,994 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Historian View Post
    Hal, I used to think your self-righteousness was cute, but it's beginning to look more and more like you have a lot of underlying issues.

If you can't "trust" the guys you've attended numerous football and hockey games with...tailgated with... broke bread with, then I don't know what to tell you. Hell you even attended my birthday party!

Take a break, and remember it's only just a message board.

I love ya Bro...I just don't know what to think anymore.

37 pages (so far) on a Guy Catfight.

Now the sacred birthday party is not even being respected. Oh, the humanity!

Patti
    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

21. Post thanked by:

Mace (04-17-2014),Valerie (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Ye Gods.

Your ability to be wrong in this thread is unparalleled from acting like Coastal and Blondie were somehow part of the problem, to not getting the rape thread to this.

You might be breaking your record from the Trayvon thread.

I just hope this time you don't lay out how disappointed you are in Historian and I.

23. Post thanked by:

Dude (04-17-2014)

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Man, the level of stupid here is astounding. "I know he is a liar, but I wanted him to come here and explain himself" How stupid can you be?

Thank you dude for protecting us from a bunch more lies and certainly from heightened drama.

25. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-17-2014),coastal (04-17-2014),Dr. Lecter (04-17-2014),Dude (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jdaltroy5 View Post
    What exactly happened with that whole rape comment anyway?

I remember him saying that he was going to bang blondie, but I read it in the context that he thought he was hot **** and Blondie would WANT a real man or something like that. I didn't get the impression that he was going to come to your house and start choking people.

Maybe I missed something though.

you didn't miss anything.

27. Post thanked by:

Dude (04-17-2014)

that slimey ass of an admin at the zone Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

This is, without a doubt, the funniest post in this thread.

29. Post thanked by:

DraftBoy (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,915 Times in 5,307 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by upstart View Post
    you didn't miss anything.
    I know you want to be part of the big boy discussion, but this is all we hear...

its cute and all... but not really sure it adds anything.

31. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-17-2014)

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,841 Times in 6,258 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightVoice View Post
    So Dude, Lecter, Coastal and Blondie are all Liars? If the posters and staff here are abhorrent to you, why don't you copulate off and never come back? Go to the Oh So Perfect Range and play with Lit. Or take a long walk off a short pier. I am sure we can survive without your boring and ill-informed lectures on racial discrimination, and we sure as hell can do without your disgusting and endless insults. So please go lick Lits boots and leave the intelligent people here in peace. Go. Get out. Leave. Shut your Gob. Skedadle. Urinate off. You get the picture?
    I guess that is the intellectual Brit. "Copulate off" "Urinate off". You might get in trouble in the North Country though. They'd think you're a pansy.