Thread: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,841 Times in 6,258 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by cookie G View Post
    "btw, I'm 2 blocks from your house..and your porch light is flickering"

The first presents evidence of motive. The second presents evidence of opportunity. When you couple those together into someone who is bat**** crazy, it shouldn't be taken lightly.
    I would enjoy such an encounter. I'd invite the guy over for a beer and a snack.

2. Post thanked by:

The Popcorn (04-19-2014)

Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,883 Times in 6,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    Sure.

It means that if you can actually meet your husband on a message board, some powerful relationships can develop there. Who would know that better than two people that got married as a result of interacting with each other on a message board? It would mean that you and Coastal should know damn well how your behavior can truly affect other posters. It would also mean that you should be thankful for the Range on a much larger level; that is if you met him there and glad you married him.

Look, I'm not trying to vilify you or Coastal. I don't even really care about this all that much. I wouldn't even be taking any kind of slant that may offend you if you'd just fess up that you or Coastal had significant culpability for creating the situation with Lit in the first place. It's just obvious as the nose on your face that this is the case. Perhaps somebody ****ed with the wrong person this time...that's what I'm saying. Again, there was a deliberate and conscious attempt to get a reaction out of the guy over a period of time, so it's hard to listen to somebody take some sort of untouchable high moral ground when they got it. I wouldn't go on about it if you'd just admit to that simple fact.
    Well this is a fun little post.

#1 I didn't meet coastal on the range he introduced me to it.

#2 You seem to "pretend" to know a lot. Not sure who you were on the range, it will be interesting if you actually share that but I won't hold my breath.

#3 You saying the same thing over and over again doesn't make it anymore convincing

#4 And just to be sure I understand your point, please answer this: If there was a hottie at a party running her mouth wearing a mini skirt and getting drunk is it her fault she got raped?
    Last edited by Blondie; 04-19-2014 at 07:10 AM.
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    #4 And just to be sure I understand your point, please answer this: If there was a hottie at a party running her mouth wearing a mini skirt and getting drunk is it her fault she got raped?
    No, but she should have known better.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post
    No, but she should have known better.
    Are you serious?

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Are you serious?
    Well, there are a lot of sick ****s out there. I would advise my daughter not to make herself a target.

It's not a girls' or womans' fault, but why put yourself in harms way in the first place? One of the problems in todays' society in my opinion. People think they can act or do anything they want and when something bad happens, they cry victimhood. The prudent course is to avoid situations in the first place.

7. Post thanked by:

BertSquirtgum (04-19-2014),chernobylwraiths (04-21-2014),Victor7 (04-21-2014)

Cincinatti > Buffalo
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    Tits, ass and beer?

If that's the meaning of "think like a man," then upstart is right.
    The Popcorn and Terrell Owens are coming to a town near you.

Cincinatti > Buffalo
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    I've alerted the FBI about all the discrepancies in this thread so they can figure out what happened. They consider illicit activity on a Buffalo Bills fan site important enough to start work on it immediately. An investigation is underway. I've also notified local authorities in every town where you all live and they too will devote resources to this and will be contacting you soon.

Hopefully this will distract enough of you that you'll forget about being duped in the first place.

Does this mean that we can't go into anybodys hometown bars who posted in this thread?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Well, there are a lot of sick ****s out there. I would advise my daughter not to make herself a target.

It's not a girls' or womans' fault, but why put yourself in harms way in the first place? One of the problems in todays' society in my opinion. People think they can act or do anything they want and when something bad happens, they cry victimhood. The prudent course is to avoid situations in the first place.
    So girls need act differently then men??

Wow...

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

So girls need act differently then men??

Wow...
    You can spout the feminist BS all you want, but women ARE different from men, physically, mentally and emotionally. Why if we have to hear "I am woman, hear me roar" do we have to have "gender-norming" so women can compete on a "level playing field"? The typical man is more physically powerful, by nature and usually is taught self defense at a young age where the typical woman is physically inferior and is generally not taught to defend herself. Certainly there are exceptions to that rule.

At any rate, even a man doesn't put himself in a situation where he could possibly be harmed. Why would a woman be different?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You can spout the feminist BS all you want, but women ARE different from men, physically, mentally and emotionally. Why if we have to hear "I am woman, hear me roar" do we have to have "gender-norming" so women can compete on a "level playing field"? The typical man is more physically powerful, by nature and usually is taught self defense at a young age where the typical woman is physically inferior and is generally not taught to defend herself. Certainly there are exceptions to that rule.

At any rate, even a man doesn't put himself in a situation where he could possibly be harmed. Why would a woman be different?
    Look moonie with all due respect, Coastal nor I were not acting ANY different than anyone else on the range. Hell, I had been called a whore, ****, ***** .. you name it year after year. I stood my ground and give it back. There is NO reason for anyone to cast anymore blame on to myself or coastal for the way the **** went down over there. The OWNERS of that site set the tone and let it happen and were the main cause.

And as far as a man never puts himself in a situation where he can possibly be harmed ... ask yourself that same question the next time Mrs. Moonie chucks a plate at your head

13. Post thanked by:

pmoon6 (04-19-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,079 Times in 2,014 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    I never knew they actually served beer in the drag clubs down there. Hmmph...learn something new every day.

Between you and Pmoon I don't know who projects their homoerotic fantasies the most.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,505 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by upstart View Post
    Lit and Coastie were having a cat/***** fight . Besides hair pulling on line , I don't know what harm would have really happened with these panzys .

I'd bet money in a steel cage match both would be attempting to get out of the ring first.

You think like a man....these guys call the FBI ,the police and make up storys.
    Speaking of making up stories, you don't even remember when lit claimed he was in Tampa and waiting for coastal.

16. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-19-2014)

Cincinatti > Buffalo
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    Speaking of making up stories, you don't even remember when lit claimed he was in Tampa and waiting for coastal.
    Was it made up story or was he in Tampa?

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    Between you and Pmoon I don't know who projects their homoerotic fantasies the most.
    HaHa, another brainwashed liberal that has bought the line "If you denigrate or make fun of homosexuality, then you must harbor those tendencies".

More proof that Dolphin Fans and liberals are dumber than a bag of rocks.

19. Post thanked by:

Rockstar (04-19-2014)

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Look moonie with all due respect, Coastal nor I were not acting ANY different than anyone else on the range. Hell, I had been called a whore, ****, ***** .. you name it year after year. I stood my ground and give it back. There is NO reason for anyone to cast anymore blame on to myself or coastal for the way the **** went down over there. The OWNERS of that site set the tone and let it happen and were the main cause.

And as far as a man never puts himself in a situation where he can possibly be harmed ... ask yourself that same question the next time Mrs. Moonie chucks a plate at your head
    This has nothing to do with the Range War and am speaking in generalities.

When you have been attacked, I sometimes back you up and defend you. It is for no other reason than I don't like morons like IC Rockets and others trying to bully you. Besides, I think both you and Coastal are good people, regardless of Coastals' posting tendencies.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Gay, bi / straight, some of the cats didn't play things rights & if Blondie or anyone feels threatened then that's how they feel. It's not cool to upset others & create fear, nobody wants to deal with that crap.

I suggest we close this anger filled thread & start a new one, the things we like about each other now.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
    Gay, bi / straight, some of the cats didn't play things rights & if Blondie or anyone feels threatened then that's how they feel. It's not cool to upset others & create fear, nobody wants to deal with that crap.

I suggest we close this anger filled thread & start a new one, the things we like about each other now.
    Let me ask you this. What if she didn't really feel threatened and she's just using that as a club? Because she knows she'll get knee-jerk sympathy?

She totally fabricated the thing about the "other girl" on the Range being harassed.

A liar's a liar. It's clear she will make *** up to get sympathy, and it's clear that it works.

Especially after the "threat" passed and it's obvious that it wasn't a threat at all, because absolutely nothing came of it. But she's still throwing an entire deck of victim cards.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    Let me ask you this. What if she didn't really feel threatened and she's just using that as a club? Because she knows she'll get knee-jerk sympathy?

She totally fabricated the thing about the "other girl" on the Range being harassed.

A liar's a liar. It's clear she will make *** up to get sympathy, and it's clear that it works.

Especially after the "threat" passed and it's obvious that it wasn't a threat at all, because absolutely nothing came of it. But she's still throwing an entire deck of victim cards.
    If there's any perceived threat, then there's a threat.

24. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-19-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,505 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Popcorn View Post
    Was it made up story or was he in Tampa?
    Was lit in tampa? No idea. but he claimed he was and called coastal out to meet him at a hotel in Tampa at a certain time. And of course there was the rape threat. It was creepy enough to scare Blondie, with good reason.

26. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-19-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JATMtheJATM View Post
    Was lit in tampa? No idea. but he claimed he was and called coastal out to meet him at a hotel in Tampa at a certain time. And of course there was the rape threat. It was creepy enough to scare Blondie, with good reason.
    Scary.