• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blondie
    Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    • Aug 2012

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by Dude View Post
    You have nothing to worry about because you aren't careless.
    Well and I guess he got all of my personal information from the range.. he somehow got Coastal's Personal Business name ... so he gathered all the info then.

Well I just looked at the personal information from the "donation" .. don't know if the information is correct by ones name does have to match credit card information.

So if any weird **** does start happening I have his information too! LOL ..

this is so ****ed up!

I am starting to think too much! LOL
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

Comment

• Valerie
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths View Post
      Sounds like a lot of the people on the Range (and some of the people who used to be on the Range) are DBs

- - - Updated - - -

someone else
      Yeah, after 7 pages of nonsense, I saw that Thailog was the guy who killed himself and his wife. I remember Hurls, but I don't recall hearing that he died. Very sad.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Dude
        that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
        Well and I guess he got all of my personal information from the range.. he somehow got Coastal's Personal Business name ... so he gathered all the info then.

Well I just looked at the personal information from the "donation" .. don't know if the information is correct by ones name does have to match credit card information.

So if any weird **** does start happening I have his information too! LOL ..

this is so ****ed up!

I am starting to think too much! LOL
        Yes we have access to some information that, if you know what you're doing, can be used to find more information about a person. It comes in handy when someone either is causing trouble on the site, or tries to pass themselves off as a different person. These people, in general, don't know what they're doing and tend to be sloppy and careless.

You can't get personal information just from reading your posts unless you post personal information.

Comment

• Dude
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The King View Post
          I don't use the word epic. But this is going to be EPIC.
          Epic isn't a strong enough word.

Comment

• jimmifli
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dude View Post
            Yes we have access to some information that, if you know what you're doing, can be used to find more information about a person. It comes in handy when someone either is causing trouble on the site, or tries to pass themselves off as a different person. These people, in general, don't know what they're doing and tend to be sloppy and careless.

You can't get personal information just from reading your posts unless you post personal information.
            Many of us had privately shared names and contact info through PMs.

Those PMs were read.

Some users had poor password systems and used the same password for the forum as for their email. So even the users that were more secure with sharing info, and did so by email, the "former" owners could have gathered names, and other contact info through those hacked accounts. Essentially, posters need to be able to trust the administration staff of a message board, or they should be very careful - especially if someone has proven to be mentally off.

Comment

• Dude
              • Feb 2005

You can't see passwords in vBulletin, even if you are the admin. Passwords are encrypted in the database. Yes, you can read PMs, but you either need to install a hack to do so through the web interface or you need to go into the database. Some effort involved but if you really want to do it and you know your way around it's possible.

Never share anything private via PMs on this or any other message board. We don't read other people's PMs here, but it's not good practice to do so anywhere, especially in the unlikely event that our site is compromised.

I also personally wouldn't share my account with anyone, nor would I trust someone who runs a website that admits he or she does. That shows they are either lying, or have absolutely no concept of or respect for basic security.
              Last edited by Dude; 04-14-2014, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Maybe Bon Jovi bought the Range?
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                  Serious question.

How would this site know whether or not Lit is here?? And if he is is there anyway a poster can get someone's personal information from making posts??

I am just way super nervous now that the "donation" came through.

I have his website posted in my signature so that is how he had to find out ... one has to be a member here to get that information right??

I am so tapping out of this online forum crap. Ever since he made that threat stating he was in "tampa" .. I get nervous every time I have a new client. I get nervous posting online. I know many of you think I am being silly or stupid about this but it's a little scary ONE person can put this much fear in to a person via a computer.
                  with all due respect, i wouldnt accept that donation. if it is lit, it would make you feel dirty to accept that psychos money. steer clear. at all costs.
                  Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• Rockstar
                    Zone Bartender
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by DANNY BATTEN POWER View Post
                    Off topic, but can I get a paper bag for Guderian? Not sure where else to ask and I didn't feel this request needed it's own thread. Danke
                    Ask Wagoncircler.

Comment

• Dude
                      • Feb 2005

The King did all those.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                        Escaped Convict
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DANNY BATTEN POWER View Post
                        Off topic, but can I get a paper bag for Guderian? Not sure where else to ask and I didn't feel this request needed it's own thread. Danke

Comment

• Gibby
                          Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                          • Jun 2006

Wait, is this just for some exiles or is everyone allowed back?

Comment

• Rockstar
                            Zone Bartender
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                            Wait, is this just for some exiles or is everyone allowed back?
                            Everyone except LIT. There is a rumor that the new guy is a well medicated LIT. I am taking him for his word he isn't. Hell! if it is him and he stays medicated I don't really care. I missed posting on the Range.

I actually drunk PM'ed him last night on the Range and questioned him directly about it. He polity said no he wasn't and said he was happy I was a Range member. Good enough for me.

I never had a personal problem with him anyway. Although the craziness and his words/actions that took place a year ago turned me off to any interaction with him back in the time of thermal nuclear meltdown over at the Range.

Comment

• Dude
                              • Feb 2005

You're a very trusting person.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                                Escaped Convict
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                                Everyone except LIT. There is a rumor that the new guy is a well medicated LIT. I am taking him for his word he isn't. Hell! if it is him and he stays medicated I don't really care. I missed posting on the Range.

I actually drunk PM'ed him last night on the Range and questioned him directly about it. He polity said no he wasn't and said he was happy I was a Range member. Good enough for me.

I never had a personal problem with him anyway. Although the craziness and his words/actions that took place a year ago turned me off to any interaction with him back in the time of thermal nuclear meltdown over at the Range.
                                Ask him if he wants to be Facebook friends. I was thinking about doing that, but I'm even a little nervous about that.

Where did you hear the "medicated" part? That's pretty specific information.

If the guy really is legit, then I feel bad for thinking he's Lit. But there are just too many red flags.
                                Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍