Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gibby
    Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
    • Jun 2006

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Originally posted by DANNY BATTEN POWER View Post
    How long would I have lasted on the Range, iyo?
    Northwestern Fan, you would be back, then banned, then back under a new name, then blocked again, wash, rinse, repeat.

Comment

• Swiper
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Dude View Post
      You're a very trusting person.
      When he gets drunk he becomes horny and trusting.

Comment

• Rockstar
        Zone Bartender
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
        Ask him if he wants to be Facebook friends. I was thinking about doing that, but I'm even a little nervous about that.

Where did you hear the "medicated" part? That's pretty specific information.

If the guy really is legit, then I feel bad for thinking he's Lit. But there are just too many red flags.
        I added the "medicated" part as a bit of humor. I get your hesitation buying into it. I'm not saying I'm convinced, I have just decided I don't care as long as things stay cool...

Comment

• jimmifli
          • Nov 2006

Ask him if he wants to be Facebook friends. I was thinking about doing that, but I'm even a little nervous about that.
          Meh, Lit's a harmless keyboard warrior. Some of us want to be rich and famous, **** hot women, buy a beautiful house in Thailand... He just REALLY wanted to be King of a BuffaloBills message board.

Nothing to be nervous about.

Comment

• coastal
            Legendary Zoner
            • Mar 2005

dumb.

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
            Everyone except LIT. There is a rumor that the new guy is a well medicated LIT. I am taking him for his word he isn't. Hell! if it is him and he stays medicated I don't really care. I missed posting on the Range.

I actually drunk PM'ed him last night on the Range and questioned him directly about it. He polity said no he wasn't and said he was happy I was a Range member. Good enough for me.

I never had a personal problem with him anyway. Although the craziness and his words/actions that took place a year ago turned me off to any interaction with him back in the time of thermal nuclear meltdown over at the Range.
            And dumber.

what the **** is wrong with you two? This guy actively sought out personal information about us and used it to sexually threaten my wife.

you guys are willing to give someone like that a pass because what... you don't like my wife and she deserve what's coming to her anyways?

really?

look... her person was threatened. admittedly, it affects her to this day. u two dismissed it it when it was happening and are passing over it now.

From me to both of u... **** the hell off.

and derpy... I wouldn't hold you breath waiting for her to apologize. Well on second thought...

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
              Meh, Lit's a harmless keyboard warrior. Some of us want to be rich and famous, **** hot women, buy a beautiful house in Thailand... He just REALLY wanted to be King of a BuffaloBills message board.

Nothing to be nervous about.
              He could be a hacker, though. I don't know if he is, but I don't want to give somebody who might be a hacker any more personal info than they have already from just signing up for the message board. The upside just isn't worth the risk.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

Lets all just relax here a bit because the drama button is being pushed quite too often now, that being said anyone that threatens anyone is a complete douche especially on the internet.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                  dumb.

And dumber.

what the **** is wrong with you two? This guy actively sought out personal information about us and used it to sexually threaten my wife.

you guys are willing to give someone like that a pass because what... you don't like my wife and she deserve what's coming to her anyways?

really?

look... her person was threatened. admittedly, it affects her to this day. u two dismissed it it when it was happening and are passing over it now.

From me to both of u... **** the hell off.

and derpy... I wouldn't hold you breath waiting for her to apologize. Well on second thought...
                  Yeah. You two are perfect for each other. One more bat***** crazy than the next.

For starters, I don't believe a word you or your wife says, so there's that.

Secondly, we're only talking about this because we're trying to bust the guy--to find out if he's Lit or some poor slob who's being wrongly accused of being Lit.

Your freaking wife, who's so petrified of this alleged rape threat IS ACCEPTING MONEY from the guy, and WE'RE dumb and dumber?

Jesus. I think we can see who's not medicated here.
                  Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Rockstar
                    Zone Bartender
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                    dumb.

And dumber.

really?

I have already stated that I thought the whole "rape" thing was completely out of control. As for still being nervous about it? I don't know man. It's the internet, and I get that him getting personal information on you guys is upsetting, but if you were/are genuinely that worried about it I would go to the authorities.

Or hire a computer geek that is as good as him, find out where he lives/works and get a couple buddies and make him wish him never lived. That is what I would do if my wife was threatened to the point it was serious.

All that being said you don't know that this is LIT and if it is and you really do fear him be a man and do something legally or personally about it. I don't buy you guys are really that fearful of the situation or you would have done something about it already.
                    Last edited by Rockstar; 04-14-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Gibby
                      Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Blondie View Post
                      Bwahahahaha...

Stop post in this non-sense.

Seriously we all left and came here. This is an insult to the zone and the range bull**** needs to stay there!

Rick/Lit/Michael are all the same people and this goober head who "bought" the range is a goober head.

Dilbert is my friend and I support him and his site.
                      I partially suspect that Ricklit might also be microscope.

Comment

• Dude
                        that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                        Or hire a computer geek that is as good as him
                        This made me chuckle.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Yeah. You two are perfect for each other. One more bat***** crazy than the next.

For starters, I don't believe a word you or your wife says, so there's that.

Secondly, we're only talking about this because we're trying to bust the guy--to find out if he's Lit or some poor slob who's being wrongly accused of being Lit.

Your freaking wife, who's so petrified of this alleged rape threat IS ACCEPTING MONEY from the guy, and WE'RE dumb and dumber?

Jesus. I think we can see who's not medicated here.
                          First off, I can tell you with complete confidence that both of them are completely honest and sure as hell would not lie about something like this. You can imagine they are, but the truth is that what they say happened.

micro/lit/Quix/michael is a sad, pathetic, lunatic of a man. Trying to anyway accept his work over theirs is a biggest sign of needing medication I have seen in this thread
                          Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Gibby
                            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Discotrish View Post
                            There is a lot more critical End Times and Weather information here.

Also superior debunking of Climate Change Alarmism.

Patti
                            Congrats Patti, advertising your wares. I like that. So any special plans for the bunker for Holy Week?

Comment

• Dude
                              that slimey ass of an admin at the zone
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MST3KBillsfan View Post
                              Congrats Patti, advertising your wares. I like that. So any special plans for the bunker for Holy Week?
                              Don't you dare hijack this thread. It's just getting good.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                                Escaped Convict
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
                                First off, I can tell you with complete confidence that both of them are completely honest and sure as hell would not lie about something like this. You can imagine they are, but the truth is that what they say happened.

micro/lit/Quix/michael is a sad, pathetic, lunatic of a man. Trying to anyway accept his work over theirs is a biggest sign of needing medication I have seen in this thread
                                Even if they are, WTF does that have to do with me, or Rockstar?

I suggested that he ask "Microscopes" to be Facebook friends in order to "out him", because I'm positive the guy won't do it.

All I know is, out of the blue, she's going all Bunny Boiling Glenn Close on us for just having a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with her, telling us to *******- off.

They have names for people like this. And diagnoses. And, as previously mentioned, meds.
                                Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-14-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍