Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Thanks
    Thanked 9,141 Times in 5,885 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Buffalo range NEW OWNER

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    I got threatened with Father Baker's a lot as a kid. I have now pulled the card on my child also. ROFL seeing Father Bakers. I balled my eyes out when that came up a couple times.

"Pack your bags and get in the car. We're taking you to Father Bakers." Never did I straighten up and fly right quicker.
    Father Baker's was a childhood torment. Mostly for my brother and sister since I was really young and after 2 kids surviving the threats ahead of me, the Father Baker thing died with my dad in 1971

http://daybreaktv.org/Documentaries/.../Synopsis.aspx <----- a father baker's thingy.
    Last edited by sukie; 04-18-2014 at 01:22 PM.

2. Post thanked by:

swiper (04-18-2014)

Dumber than the average blonde :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,874 Times in 6,862 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightVoice View Post
    http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/

A few years ago, a Canadian teenager, Amanda Todd, killed herself after being harassed and extorted online. A man used flattery to get her to flash her breasts…and then used the photo he took to demand more, backed up by incessant threats online, revealing the photo to Todd’s friends, and promising to make her life hell forever......

Miri rages against the online idiots who insist that internet activity can’t really do psychological harm — they diagnose freely over the internet, and claim that you can’t possibly develop stress disorders from the bullying tactics of the usual slymey suspects — Miri tears that argument up with basic scientific facts from the field of psychology ...

I’m just going to point to Amanda Todd. Her death wasn’t virtual.

I’m also baffled by the reasoning: if it’s not ‘real’, if the only activities that can have a direct effect on someone’s sense of well-being are face-to-face, a punch in the nose, a bomb going off…then what the hell are you doing harassing people on the internet in the first place?......

Just a few thoughts on the question of "how real is the internet"
    the internet is becoming more and more real.

What people are failing to comprehend is that Lit used his access as site owner to access our personal information that was not known to ANYONE. Then used that personal information in a treat against me.

I have also recently been told that Lit staked another female user on the Buffalo Range until she eventually left the site.

That dude clearly has issues and I appreciate all those who see it for what it really was.

The other self righteous *******s just want to use it as an opportunity to make my husband look like some kind of ******* are weak ass cowards.
    I was banned for calling Yardie a coward, by DB, in a tread about women’s issues happening right now in America. Nothing better than republican men silencing women’s voices, especially in the Buffalo Spin zone!!

4. Post thanked by:

cookie G (04-18-2014),Dr. Lecter (04-18-2014),jimmifli (04-18-2014),Mike13 (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

The other self righteous *******s just want to use it as an opportunity to make my husband look like some kind of ******* are weak ass cowards.
    Cowards is kind of a strange thing to call them.

6. Post thanked by:

WagonCircler (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    For attention whores, there are no strange words.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Any man who uses anothers mans wife in order to antagonize them is a coward.

9. Post thanked by:

Historian (04-19-2014),Mace (04-18-2014)

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I honestly think Lit was just after attention. It was like he took the hair pulling in kindergarten to the 15th level, his behavior was getting him attention so he pressed on and on.

He never intended to confront either coastal or blondie. Let's be honest his doctor would need to sign off on any kind of physical activity.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post
    I honestly think Lit was just after attention. It was like he took the hair pulling in kindergarten to the 15th level, his behavior was getting him attention so he pressed on and on.

He never intended to confront either coastal or blondie. Let's be honest his doctor would need to sign off on any kind of physical activity.
    If we go by the "Just the facts, Ma'am" school of investigation, there's only one.

Did anything happen?

No.

Case closed.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post

Whether he intended to or not is not my place to decide or yours. He let US know he had our home address and WE never shared it with him. That is enough to raise more then just the hair on your arms.

13. Post thanked by:

Mace (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,687 Times in 8,475 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

King already said this, but maybe we should pay more attention to a woman when we discuss what makes a woman feel threatened.

We are all guys. Perhaps we do not fully understand why and when a woman might feel threatened.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

15. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-18-2014),Historian (04-19-2014),Mace (04-18-2014),upstart (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    King already said this, but maybe we should pay more attention to a woman when we discuss what makes a woman feel threatened.

We are all guys. Perhaps we do not fully understand why and when a woman might feel threatened.
    You are just being sweet because of our stroll down the beach

17. Post thanked by:

Dr. Lecter (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Any man who uses anothers mans wife in order to antagonize them is a coward.
    I don't see all that much of that going on here, but it's still a strange word to use.

So you 100% believe that Coastal is blameless as to why this happened? Yeah, I know that Lit is Satan, but you aren't going to admit any kind of responsibility? I mean ANY kind of responsibility. If not, then I guess Coastal was some sort of pure crusader against injustice (on a freakin' message board) when he deliberately and constantly said horrible things to intentionally provoke another person. It was back-and-forth and mutual. Kinda contributed to the situation escalating, no? Coastal liked to attack Lit, no? Got to be sort of a warped hobby of his. Talk about self-righteous.

I'm not talking about Lit, I'm talking about you and Coastal. You wanted to piss him off, and it worked. How far he went is beside the point I'm trying to make.
    Last edited by feldspar; 04-18-2014 at 04:01 PM.

19. Post thanked by:

WagonCircler (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I don't see all that much of that going on here, but it's still a strange word to use.

So you 100% deny that Coastal is blameless as to why this happened? Yeah, I know that Lit is Satan, but you aren't going to admit any kind of responsibility? I mean ANY kind of responsibility. If not, then I guess Coastal was some sort of pure crusader against injustice (on a freakin' message board) when he deliberately and constantly said horrible things to intentionally provoke another person. It was back-and-forth and mutual. Kinda contributed to the situation escalating, no? Coastal liked to attack Lit, no? Talk about self-righteous.

I'm not talking about Lit, I'm talking about you and Coastal. You wanted to piss him off, and it worked. How far he went is beside the point I'm trying to make.
    Whatever the beef was between Coastal and Lit was between them. Not me. Lit, like some of the other posters here, used me to antagonize him.

One person's behavior doesn't justify another.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Whatever the beef was between Coastal and Lit was between them. Not me. Lit, like some of the other posters here, used me to antagonize him.

Dunno if you were a little pissed at your husband, but you probably should have been.

I'm sure you never chimed in with a little punch to the chops at Lit, either. Right on. You CANNOT sit there and tell me you stayed out of it entirely.
    Last edited by feldspar; 04-18-2014 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And yet YOU are the one who brought the whole subject into this conversation.

YOU are the one who made this all about YOU.

YOU are the one who called out Rockstar and me out of the blue.

YOU are the one responsible for all the trouble in this thread.

And, as always, YOU keep trying to paint yourself as an innocent victim.

You should just shut the F up. But no. YOU just keep bringing the "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by WagonCircler; 04-18-2014 at 04:09 PM.

23. Post thanked by:

swiper (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

And this entire thread is a perfect illustration of exactly what you're saying.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dunno if you were a little pissed at your husband, but you probably should have been.

I'm sure you never chimed in with a little punch to the chops at Lit, either. Right on. You CANNOT sit there and tell me you stayed out of it entirely.
    Lol.. Lit stalked a girl so bad she left the range.

The only focus in this thread and forum should be on Lit and Rick. They are the ones who ran the site to where it is at now.

I have been here on the zone for almost 2 years with NO problems.

The range doesn't have that track record.

I or nor other person needs to justify their behavior at that palce that thrived off dram THAT THE OWNERS created.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I or nor other person needs to justify their behavior at that palce that thrived off dram THAT THE OWNERS created.
    The public school system owes you a sincere apology.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Lol.. Lit stalked a girl so bad she left the range.

The only focus in this thread and forum should be on Lit and Rick. They are the ones who ran the site to where it is at now.

I have been here on the zone for almost 2 years with NO problems.

The range doesn't have that track record.

Right, so you never learned anything from this.

I get it.

Lit is bad. No other insight, huh?
    Last edited by feldspar; 04-18-2014 at 04:29 PM.

28. Post thanked by:

upstart (04-18-2014),WagonCircler (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,885 Times in 4,012 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by upstart View Post
    Two different people. For what's its worth, I thought Michael was a ass hole and I never had a problem with Lit.

Also, I was in the PR&S forum during the "so called rape threat". It never happened. However, Lit did post to coasite "He could **** his wife better then Coastie ever could" .Bad move on Lit's part, very bad. But, that's all that happened. Now, I have no idea if the two of them went to PM's and raped each other on line. God only knows with Coastie and Lit it's possible.

I do love this thread though, I've been laughing my ass off. I'd like to thank all the egregious victims that made it happen.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did..and there may be a reason you didn't see it. Like you, I didn't see the threat, the last thing I remembered in that thread was Quix saying he was in a bar in Tampa and invited Coastal there, implying that he could kick his ass...or something like that. I don't think I knew what happened until a day or two later.

I still have my PM's there...and some from Admarc basically told me what happened...and why you might not have seen it.

I'll be revealing a bit of what he told me, I dont' think he'll care.

Admarc saw the thread, moved it to a private forum. Lit moved it back to PRS.

Epicness quickly moved it back to a private forum.
    Lit moved it back and said there was nothing wrong with it.

Admarc then hard deleted it, meaning its gone forever (as far as I know)..

In a PM cc'd. to me, Admarc said to Lit... "Call out a fellow member in a thread and saying your going to **** a members wife isn't against TOS? They are scared you will stalk them after that thread."

Lit removed Admarc and Epic as Admins. In another PM, he said that Coastal and Chickie asked him to delete their accounts, because he had their personal information. They were both gone from the site by the time I had seen these PMs.

Billsman got involved to ban him from the site. Lucid was brought in to detect any back doors he might use.

I'll take Tony's word for it, especially over Quix'.

And it is pretty clear that Chickie and Coastal considered it threat enough, or they wouldn't have had their accounts deleted.

It is one thing for ...say...a person from Seattle to call me and threaten to kill or maim me. Its another thing when they call me and say, "btw, I'm 2 blocks from your house..and your front porch light is flickering".

The first presents evidence of motive. The second presents evidence of opportunity. When you couple those together into someone who is bat**** crazy, it shouldn't be taken lightly.

30. Post thanked by:

Blondie (04-18-2014),Dr. Lecter (04-18-2014),Historian (04-19-2014),IlluminatusUIUC (04-19-2014),jimmifli (04-18-2014),Mace (04-18-2014),mysticsoto (04-21-2014),upstart (04-18-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 952 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cookie G View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did..and there may be a reason you didn't see it. Like you, I didn't see the threat, the last thing I remembered in that thread was Quix saying he was in a bar in Tampa and invited Coastal there, implying that he could kick his ass...or something like that. I don't think I knew what happened until a day or two later.

I still have my PM's there...and some from Admarc basically told me what happened...and why you might not have seen it.

I'll be revealing a bit of what he told me, I dont' think he'll care.

Admarc saw the thread, moved it to a private forum. Lit moved it back to PRS.

Epicness quickly moved it back to a private forum.
    Lit moved it back and said there was nothing wrong with it.

Admarc then hard deleted it, meaning its gone forever (as far as I know)..

In a PM cc'd. to me, Admarc said to Lit... "Call out a fellow member in a thread and saying your going to **** a members wife isn't against TOS? They are scared you will stalk them after that thread."

Lit removed Admarc and Epic as Admins. In another PM, he said that Coastal and Chickie asked him to delete their accounts, because he had their personal information. They were both gone from the site by the time I had seen these PMs.

Billsman got involved to ban him from the site. Lucid was brought in to detect any back doors he might use.

I'll take Tony's word for it, especially over Quix'.

And it is pretty clear that Chickie and Coastal considered it threat enough, or they wouldn't have had their accounts deleted.

It is one thing for ...say...a person from Seattle to call me and threaten to kill or maim me. Its another thing when they call me and say, "btw, I'm 2 blocks from your house..and your front porch light is flickering".

The first presents evidence of motive. The second presents evidence of opportunity. When you couple those together into someone who is bat**** crazy, it shouldn't be taken lightly.
    Thanks for clearing it up. I didn't see anything about him being in Tampa. All though I don't believe he was in Tampa ,I can somewhat see Blondie and Coasties point of view.