Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Downinfloflo
    Victimizing The Victimizer
    • Aug 2012

Re: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-

Sorry Spiked, Their all rooting for the Rangers.
    Last edited by Downinfloflo; 04-10-2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• coastal
      Legendary Zoner
      • Mar 2005

Re: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

I just wiped with the invitation during my morning commode visit.

Comment

• more cowbell
          • Apr 2006

I despise everything related to Boston. I'd rather die than cheer for anything from that aids hole of a city.
          The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

buck the fruins
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• IlluminatusUIUC
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
              Anyone BUT Boston.

Since Miller's with St. Louis, I might support them.
              We get a better pick if they do well in the playoffs, so st Louis it is

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

While this is clearly trolling. I am pretty excited about the B's chances in the post season.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
                  We get a better pick if they do well in the playoffs, so st Louis it is
                  I'm all aboard the conference Finals for St. Louis to maximize our pick for Miller to a 1st rounder.

Comment

• gebobs
                    One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                    I'm jumping on the Blues bandwagon. I want to see Miller get a Cup.
                    The Blues really went in the toilet. Lost their last six to round out the year, scoring 7 goals and getting blanked three times en route.

Miller finished 3-8 over the last month allowing 3 GPG.

I think the Hawks will beat them.
                    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                      The Blues really went in the toilet. Lost their last six to round out the year, scoring 7 goals and getting blanked three times en route.

Miller finished 3-8 over the last month allowing 3 GPG.

I think the Hawks will beat them.
                      Miller isn't what they expected I'd bet, something we all knew.

Comment

• gebobs
                        One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
                        Miller isn't what they expected I'd bet, something we all knew.
                        In all fairness, they have sucked offensively since before the Olympics
                        Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                          In all fairness, they have sucked offensively since before the Olympics
                          Didn't they have a bit of a rash of injuries in the last week or two?

Comment

• SkateZilla
                            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                            I'm jumping on the Blues bandwagon. I want to see Miller get a Cup.

Usually I root for whoever's playing the Caps but they didn't make it either. Serves their pseudo fans right.
                            Miller, Roy, Ott, Leopold.......
                            Skate Zilla
                            -----------------------
                            Skate Zilla HD Studios:
                            SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

I think the Blues get ousted by Chicago.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Woodman
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Apr 2014

In this series I'll be boarding the Red Wings bus.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

Working...
                                X