Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ckg927
    Not quite Best in the World....
    • Aug 2012

Re: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-

Originally posted by The King View Post
    I think the Blues get ousted by Chicago.
    Not based on the first 2 games, they're not.
    John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
    David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• MikeInRoch
      • Sep 2003

Re: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
      Admit it that the Bruins are the team you hope the Sabres become someday.
      I will admit that it would be nice if the Sabres had a player that can get away with murder on the ice and have the league look the other way like the Bruins have, yes. But I'd hate it if the Sabres got as obnoxious a fan base as the Bruins have.
      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• upstart
        Sir Osis of Liver
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeInRoch View Post
        I will admit that it would be nice if the Sabres had a player that can get away with murder on the ice and have the league look the other way like the Bruins have, yes. But I'd hate it if the Sabres got as obnoxious a fan base as the Bruins have.

The Bruin fan base is America. The Bruins like the Pats are America's team. Did I forget the world Champion Red Sox ?
        The NFL forgot the main component of any business model, the customer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The ONLY reason to oppose Voter ID laws is to endorse Vote Fraud.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by upstart View Post
          The Bruin fan base is America. The Bruins like the Pats are America's team. Did I forget the world Champion Red Sox ?
          Really, no.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
            • Aug 2012

boston sports fan base is just as annoying as new york sports fan base. new york has that god complex going, while boston has that victim, little sister attitude. yeah, thats not americas fan base.
            Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

only in the eyes of someone from Boston. Everyone hates Boston teams and what they represent. Bruins are a bunch of thugs that can't do anything wrong in eyes of office because Campbell plays for them. Patriots are a bunch of cheaters and have won nothing since spy gate. Only thing worse than Boston teams are the ignorance of the fan base. You comment proves the ignorance of Boston fans.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                • Oct 2011

A view from prison I see, where all the criminals & cheaters end up. Nary a tear was shed in 1986 for them, like 0.

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

Lucic should've been suspended or at the very least fined a hell of a lot more. That being said I am glad he wasn't because that goal he scored yesterday was nasty.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                    • Jun 2024

The Bruins seem to be hitting their stride.

Nonetheless this series goes 6 or 7 games.

Comment

• ckg927
                      • Aug 2012

The F it is!

Boston is LOATHED by everyone in America. Why? Well, to quote CM Punk, "Like the Red Sox, like Boston, you are no longer the underdog! You're a dynasty. You are what you hate. You have become the New York Yankees!" I'd also add "And with twice the arrogance!"

The ONLY reason the Red Sox got some love around this time last year was because of what happened at the Boston Marathon. When David Ortiz gave that pre-game speech...you know, the one where he dropped the F-word...even I had to smile when he said it.
                      Last edited by ckg927; 04-21-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• ckg927
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by don137 View Post
                        only in the eyes of someone from Boston. Everyone hates Boston teams and what they represent. Bruins are a bunch of thugs that can't do anything wrong in eyes of office because Campbell plays for them. Patriots are a bunch of cheaters and have won nothing since spy gate. Only thing worse than Boston teams are the ignorance of the fan base. You comment proves the ignorance of Boston fans.
                        And, while you're at it, go talk to Bill Russell and Dee Brown about how much they loved playing in Boston. Barry Bonds, too, had some words to say. For all of its liberal tendencies, that city has some real knuckle-draggers when it comes to some matters.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

Bruins seem to now be in control of the series.

Comment

• JATMtheJATM
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                            Bruins seem to now be in control of the series.
                            the wings are a good team, but they are in decline. ill wait till game 4 before i proclaim the series over, but yeah, the wings looked bad in game 3.

i think babcock is a great coach, but the wings havent done much since losing in the SCF in 09. losing in detroit doesnt go over well. wonder if hes on the hotseat at all?
                            Flag of Ukraine.svg

Comment

• upstart
                              Sir Osis of Liver
                              • Sep 2006

I'm thinking B's V Habs in the next round, B's in 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• upstart
                                Sir Osis of Liver
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
                                And, while you're at it, go talk to Bill Russell and Dee Brown about how much they loved playing in Boston. Barry Bonds, too, had some words to say. For all of its liberal tendencies, that city has some real knuckle-draggers when it comes to some matters.
                                I don't disagree with you Carl. The City is almost 100% liberal democrat. Not the best place for blacks to live.

Comment

Working...
                                X