Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-offs

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,515 Times in 4,889 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-

Quote Originally Posted by don137 View Post
    only in the eyes of someone from Boston. Everyone hates Boston teams and what they represent. Bruins are a bunch of thugs that can't do anything wrong in eyes of office because Campbell plays for them. Patriots are a bunch of cheaters and have won nothing since spy gate. Only thing worse than Boston teams are the ignorance of the fan base. You comment proves the ignorance of Boston fans.
    And, while you're at it, go talk to Bill Russell and Dee Brown about how much they loved playing in Boston. Barry Bonds, too, had some words to say. For all of its liberal tendencies, that city has some real knuckle-draggers when it comes to some matters.
    "We've got a lot to cover. The good news is...I've got the time and I ain't going anywhere." -CM Punk, AEW Rampage, 8/20/21

"I see things in black and white and I have a zero tolerance policy for ****ty people." -Jon Moxley, AEW Dynamite, 1/6/21

2. Post thanked by:

don137 (04-21-2014)

SpikedLemonade

Re: Open Invitation to Sabre Fans to Board the Bruins Bandwagon for this Year's Play-

Bruins seem to now be in control of the series.

4. Post thanked by:

upstart (04-25-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,503 Times in 12,043 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    Bruins seem to now be in control of the series.
    the wings are a good team, but they are in decline. ill wait till game 4 before i proclaim the series over, but yeah, the wings looked bad in game 3.

i think babcock is a great coach, but the wings havent done much since losing in the SCF in 09. losing in detroit doesnt go over well. wonder if hes on the hotseat at all?
    Flag of Ukraine.svg

Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 952 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm thinking B's V Habs in the next round, B's in 6

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ckg927 View Post
    And, while you're at it, go talk to Bill Russell and Dee Brown about how much they loved playing in Boston. Barry Bonds, too, had some words to say. For all of its liberal tendencies, that city has some real knuckle-draggers when it comes to some matters.
    I don't disagree with you Carl. The City is almost 100% liberal democrat. Not the best place for blacks to live.

Not quite Best in the World.... ckg927's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,515 Times in 4,889 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by upstart View Post
    I don't disagree with you Carl. The City is almost 100% liberal democrat. Not the best place for blacks to live.
    Your city reacted quite nastily when school desegregation kicked in. Let's not forget, either, the Charles Stuart matter(please Google the name if you want to know more). Also, do the words "banned in Boston" come to mind? They should.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Boston loves integration.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Your city reacted quite nastily when school desegregation kicked in. Let's not forget, either, the Charles Stuart matter(please Google the name if you want to know more). Also, do the words "banned in Boston" come to mind? They should.
    You are right, like I said, the government/citizens of Boston are almost 100 % liberal democrat's. Blacks are not tolerated well by those people.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You are right, like I said, the government/citizens of Boston are almost 100 % liberal democrat's. Blacks are not tolerated well by those people.
    uh... huh.... the stupid. it burns.

12. Post thanked by:

denverboz (04-29-2014)

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Oui Vey.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Kindly confine the stupid comments to the spin zone. Unless you want to post something stupid relating to hockey. There is plenty of material to do that, they do a lot of stupid things.

15. Post thanked by:

denverboz (04-29-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Immm Carl was the one that posted this....

I simply agreed with him. Boston has a history of bigotry and it's a democrat city. It's a fact.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I am trying to jump on, but it is damn near empty and does not seem to be moving at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

18. Post thanked by:

black N yellow (05-14-2014),JATMtheJATM (05-14-2014),MikeInRoch (05-15-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i want to hear jack edwards call of this game. im sure he thought every time a hab touched a bruin, it was a crime against humanity.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Well I'm off for my next journey on the Hindenburg, wish me luck.