X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Charlie Casserly has 7 QBS in 2014 draft class ranked ahead of EJ Manuel

On NFLN Casserly has these 7 QBS ranked ahead of where he had Manuel last year

1.Bridgewater
    2.Manziel
    3.Bortles
    4.Carr
    5.Garropolo
    6.McCarron
    7.Mettenburger

Wow.. I wonder if other draft experts think more highly of Garropolo and McCarron than Manuel
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Charlie Casserly has 7 QBS in 2014 draft class ranked ahead of EJ Manuel

Who gives a ****. EJ is ours now so root for him and hope for the best

Comment

• DesertFox24
      • Jul 2005

Charlie casselry who cares. Teams had Tom Brady as undraftable and Ryan leaf ahead of Peyton. All that matters now is what ej does

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

Casserly is a stubborn bastard. He thought there were no 1st round QBs last year and he is sticking to it.

Comment

• Buffalogic
          Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
          • Feb 2006

Lol Mccarron....Oooookay. I don't even really like EJ, but that's just laughable.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
            Casserly is a stubborn bastard. He thought there were no 1st round QBs last year and he is sticking to it.
            He might be right.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Charlie Casserly drafted David Carr #1 overall…

Any questions?
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mike
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
                Charlie casselry who cares. Teams had Tom Brady as undraftable and Ryan leaf ahead of Peyton. All that matters now is what ej does
                It still goes to show organizational incompetence. If you remember, even last year, EJ was considered a 3-4 round pick by many teams.

At this point, all we can do as fans is *hope that he turns out to be a McNabb type QB
                Please Make Sense

Comment

• Mike
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                  Charlie Casserly drafted David Carr #1 overall…

Any questions?
                  As you like to point out that's 20/20 hindsight. Most teams & QB evaluators had him as top pick.
                  Please Make Sense

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    It still goes to show organizational incompetence. If you remember, even last year, EJ was considered a 3-4 round pick by many teams.

At this point, all we can do as fans is *hope that he turns out to be a McNabb type QB
                    It's pretty humorous that 'realists' cling to the notion that they can see into the future.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

Charlie Casserly is a very handsome man.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                        • Feb 2009

Casserly also blew it on QB Heath Shuler 3rd overall in 1994..Maybe he cant evaluate Qbs lol He did well though when he was GM of the Redskins getting a few probowl position players drafted in late rounds.. And in the the early 80s when Casserly was a Redskin scout he recommended to the redskin front office they sign UFAs Joe Jacoby and Jeff Bostic

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          As you like to point out that's 20/20 hindsight. Most teams & QB evaluators had him as top pick.
                          I'm not sure that's true and this isn't about being 20/20. This is simply stating he has some really suspect QB evaluations under his belt.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

Whatever one might think of Charlie Casserly's ability to evaluate QBs, I think the OP is trying to make an apples to apples comparison that just isn't apples to apples. Last year's draft was last year's draft, and besides different QBs, the rest of the players are all different too. He may well have a lower opinion of Manuel than all the other QBs, but unless he comes out and says, "I like all these QBs better than Manuel," we can't be certain of how he ranks him based on how they are ranked in a mock draft or big board of this year's players. Where is the link, anyways?
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                              • Feb 2009

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

When Daniel Jeremiah of NFl.com combines the 2014 and 2013 QB class Manuel doesn't make his Top 5.. After Jeremiah puts Bridgewater No.1 Bucky Brooks says " No.2 is where we put Manuel? He was the 1st Round pick last year" Jeremiah says "Come on Buck" and laughs lol

Comment

Working...
                              X