Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Offer Jim Kelly Any Advice, What Would You Do?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,276 Times in 2,327 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If You Could Offer Jim Kelly Any Advice, What Would You Do?

My heart just started pounding like it's the 4th quarter, we're down by 6 and I just stepped on the field to lead my team and fellow Bills fans to victory.

Adrenaline rush.

It's Easter Eve, and Jim Kelly is on my mind.

He has cancer, and I want to help him win the biggest game he's ever played in, and others too.

There are only 6 degrees of separation between me, you, and everyone else in this world. 2 degrees in Buffalo.

If there happens to be any Billszone members that know Jim, please run the ball and show him the video below at the end of this post.

I seriously think it saved my life.

I used to dip a lot when I was in the military, and I smoked like a truck driver too.

I started to have dental problems, found it very difficult to swallow, and had physical pain in my throat area, under my jaw.

Right below my ear lobe, under my jaw I could actually feel a bump under my skin, and it wasn't the kind of pain you know that comes from a zit. I felt horrible. Working too much, not eating right, and just flat out felt like I was in the gutter and my time was up.

I seriously think I had cancer.

So I did some research instead of going to the VA because my experience in the military gave me a very sour opinion of their health care.

To make a long story short, I started eating apricot seeds, drank a lot of spring water, incorporated sea salt in to my diet, purchased nothing but organic food, stopped eating fast food, switched to a non fluoride toothpaste, and got outside more to soak in the natural vitamin D the sun gives us for free.

Humans are like flowers, they need sunlight to grow.

If you make the right calls and give your body the defenses it needs to live, your cells win.

The body/team of cells win.

Food is amazing. It grows on trees and nourishes our bodies, but nobody ever told you to eat the apple seeds because they're really, really, really good for you. All people know is, "Johnny Rotten," and, "rotten to the core."

We always toss the core away, the Most Valuable Part.

Ever take a shot of Amaretto? It's an almond flavored Italian liquor made out of apricot seeds and almonds.

Apple seeds have the same flavor.

Why?

Vitamin B-17

It's bitter...just like medicine. It's an old adage, but it's true.

Medicine is bitter, just like an apricot seed, apple seed, or almond.

Did you know that everyone has cancer cells in their body?

Did you know that cancer thrives on sugar?

Cancer cells only grow if one doesn't give another knowledge.

The biggest comeback in Bills history?

This is it.

Please watch. Please share.

WARNING: This video is very old school. You will feel like you're back in a high school health class, or barely staying awake watching game film on next week's boring opponent.

This is the game plan.

World Without Cancer

Jim is going to win the big game...

With a little help from the 12th man.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: If You Could Offer Jim Kelly Any Advice, What Would You Do?

This is all very creepy.

A man may be dying.

You need to find another way to entertain yourself.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    This is all very creepy.

A man may be dying.

Get a life.
    The video is 55 minutes long, and you gave it what?

Nothing but your biased opinion.

Wake up and smell the flowers.

Jim Kelly is going to live.

Creepy?

I'm sure sailors back in the 18th century thought it was, "creepy," to cure scurvy with an orange.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by WagonCircler View Post
    This is all very creepy.

A man may be dying.

You need to find another way to entertain yourself.
    And your suggestion to help a man that is dying is what?

Nothing but criticism.

I might be wrong, but at least I offered an idea.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I didn't watch the video.

Eating natural organic food in it's most natural state is fantastic preventative maintenance. I'm not a doctor, but I don't know how much it helps after the fact.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."
    ~ Frank Zappa

7. Post thanked by:

trapezeus (04-21-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BillsImpossible View Post
    And your suggestion to help a man that is dying is what?

Nothing but criticism.

I might be wrong, but at least I offered an idea.
    Jim doesn't need my suggestion. He's doing exactly what I would suggest. Do what your doctors say. Pray. Spend time with your loved one.

Your sports metaphors are tasteless and foolish. This isn't a game. This is real. Life and death.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Snooooooze

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by alohabillsfan View Post
    Snooooooze
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Snooze and you lose.

All I'm doing is trying to help. I firmly believe that the information in the video above helped save my life.

Take or leave it, all I really care about is somebody showing it to Jim Kelly, his brothers, or wife.

The other video I posted about a child being cured from brain cancer with cannabis oil is something I would like to know about if my son, daughter, nephew, niece, father, mother, aunt or uncle had cancer.

Cancer, in my opinion, is a deficiency disease caused by a lack of vital essential minerals and nutrients the human body needs.

The American diet is nutritionally fubared. We don't give our bodies the essential fuel we need to perform at our best, and the majority of supplements we ingest get pissed down the toilet quicker than a can of Red Bull.

100 years from now, I think chemotherapy and radiation will be seen as barbaric bloodletting.

The Cancer Industry makes billions off of their drugs that don't work.

If the, "cure," for cancer was something so simple as eating apricot seeds...they'd be out of business.

But people have been conditioned to think that the only way to beat cancer is with drugs and radiation.

I think that's a load of crap.

For example...

You know those great drug commercials we always see on TV warning us about their potential side effects, "death, seizure, shortness of breath, liver damage, suicidal thoughts, etc?

Who would have thought that the simple cure for depression was more sunlight/vitamin D?

Scientific studies have proven that patients suffering from depression were cured by going to a tanning bed.

Simple, but true.

But if such simple remedies were known by the masses, Big Pharma would go out of business.

11. Post thanked by:

DynaPaul (04-20-2014),Fletch (04-21-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 925 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Amen BillsImpossible. Check out the Health Wyze report website sometime.

13. Post thanked by:

BillsImpossible (04-20-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 606 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Don't smoke the brown weed.

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

My wife and I pray for Jim and his family everyday. If you are a believer in the love of God, and the redemption of Jesus Christ, that is the best thing you can do.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Snooze and you lose.

All I'm doing is trying to help. I firmly believe that the information in the video above helped save my life.

Take or leave it, all I really care about is somebody showing it to Jim Kelly, his brothers, or wife.

The other video I posted about a child being cured from brain cancer with cannabis oil is something I would like to know about if my son, daughter, nephew, niece, father, mother, aunt or uncle had cancer.

Cancer, in my opinion, is a deficiency disease caused by a lack of vital essential minerals and nutrients the human body needs.

The American diet is nutritionally fubared. We don't give our bodies the essential fuel we need to perform at our best, and the majority of supplements we ingest get pissed down the toilet quicker than a can of Red Bull.

100 years from now, I think chemotherapy and radiation will be seen as barbaric bloodletting.

If the, "cure," for cancer was something so simple as eating apricot seeds...they'd be out of business.

But people have been conditioned to think that the only way to beat cancer is with drugs and radiation.

For example...

You know those great drug commercials we always see on TV warning us about their potential side effects, "death, seizure, shortness of breath, liver damage, suicidal thoughts, etc?

Who would have thought that the simple cure for depression was more sunlight/vitamin D?

Scientific studies have proven that patients suffering from depression were cured by going to a tanning bed.

Simple, but true.

But if such simple remedies were known by the masses, Big Pharma would go out of business.
    As a cancer survivor myself, I could not agree with you more.

Although--I must add a caveat: Once you have cancer, chemo and radiation can work (it saved my life). But I would also add that mental adjustments I made during treatment, in addition to major lifestyle changes, are why I'm alive today, and why I know for certain the cancer I had won't return.

The majority of people are not aware of how capable to human body is in not only healing itself, but preventing diseases from forming.

Let me tell you a story that's inline with what you're saying: I can promise you right now that if you listen to what I'm about to say, for a one time fee (made payable to your local health food store) you will never again have a common cold or the flu.

Buy a neti pot.

By literally pouring warm salt water through your sinus cavities every morning in the shower you can eliminate the common cold, flu, allergies and most any other viral infection from your life. I have not had any of those for going on 5 years now, thanks to doing that every morning. In fact: those ailments are not a part of the "human experience"--they come to us from thousands of years of cohabitation with animals. Human beings aren't supposed to get 3 colds a year: our lifestyle choices are responsible for those bouts of sickness. When you add on to that the statistic that 99% of viruses enter in through, and take up residence in, your sinuses, this solution becomes even more obvious.

Warm salt water. Just by using warm salt water you can literally never have a cold, the flu, a sinus infection, bronchitis... you name it.

But yet... I can promise you... that no one on this board who reads this post will go out and buy a neti pot. Because as a culture, we have gotten SO far away from listening to our bodies, listening to one another, and truly asking "why" we get sick. We are bombarded with commercials to buy this, get that, you need this, you're nothing if you don't have that, etc. And this includes medicine. If I say "claritin", you can probably instantly picture a commercial of some beautiful woman walking through a field of flowers... hell, you can probably picture the distinctive green and blue box they package their drug in--complete with the red and white type they use to write claritin on the box... A drug that costs 20$ for 10 pills, and does nothing to "cure" your allergies. Yet when someone says "neti pot" your initial reaction is to either say "huh? what?" or "gross, i wouldn't do that in a million years."

The difference between the 2: one (claritin) is not preventative, doesn't "cure" anything, and costs money for your entire life.
    the other (neti pot) requires you to buy a neti pot (1x, for about the cost of a 10 pack of claritin) and then pay for the cost of water and salt for the rest of your life. And you'll never get sick again.
    Last edited by JohnnyGold; 04-21-2014 at 06:14 AM.

17. Post thanked by:

BillsImpossible (04-21-2014),DynaPaul (04-21-2014),Fletch (04-21-2014),Ginger Vitis (04-21-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

My advice to Jim would be "Get healthy, God Bless, and we're all pulling for you."
    Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

19. Post thanked by:

BillsImpossible (04-21-2014),Fletch (04-21-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If You Could Offer Jim Kelly Any Advice, What Would You Do?
    I'd tell him to ignore any pressure of being involved with buying the Bills or anything related to that, focus on getting over this, and spend his time with his family and close friends and enjoy just being at games an the applause that he gets.

Income apparently is no issue as he's a motivational speaker, and no doubt Jill can work too if necessary, likely as the same for starters, which is great money for average folk.

How sad it would be if he saddled himself with concerns and stress related to purchasing the team and then had it negatively impact his health, particularly if terminally.

Having said that, if he has the opportunity, he should take a figurehead role as a minority owner with no responsibilities otherwise if offered it. I think that would be good for him. But the last thing he needs right now are pressures that could likely result from taking a significant role in this sales process.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

For example...

Simple, but true.

That's what happens when wealth becomes a nation's god.

22. Post thanked by:

BillsImpossible (04-21-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,934 Times in 3,490 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Organic/holistic medications are a great plan to reduce the chances of getting cancer. But they're not a cure for it. You could ask Steve Jobs if he agrees but he's dead because he didn't get the treatment he needed until it was too late. My advice to Jim Kelly is to do what's he's doing, get the right medical advice and follow it. And block Trump's phone number.

24. Post thanked by:

alohabillsfan (04-21-2014),bleve (04-21-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    And block Trump's phone number.
    lol

No doubt.

Sugar consumption is a cancer feeder. Anyone that has cancer should cease the consumption of sugar immediately, every last miligram. Processed foods also contribute.

26. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,934 Times in 3,490 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    lol

No doubt.

Sugar consumption is a cancer feeder. Anyone that has cancer should cease the consumption of sugar immediately, every last miligram. Processed foods also contribute.
    Sure it's a good idea, probably kept my brother alive longer than he would have otherwise. But without chemo and a bunch of other treatments a super healthy diet alone would have been like fighting a forest fire with a squirt gun.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 925 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cody View Post
    Organic/holistic medications are a great plan to reduce the chances of getting cancer. But they're not a cure for it. You could ask Steve Jobs if he agrees but he's dead because he didn't get the treatment he needed until it was too late. My advice to Jim Kelly is to do what's he's doing, get the right medical advice and follow it. And block Trump's phone number.
    Part of Jobs' problem was that he he was vegetarian which is the worst possible diet to have. Humans need protein from animals period. By not eating it you deprive your body of essential nutrients that can't be absorbed from multivitamins. The problems with meat today is that we eat too much and it's such low quality since the animals are often diseased due to... not eating the diets THEY were supposed to eat.

29. Post thanked by: