X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sudzy
    • Apr 2013

Re: Our Complete schedule

With the ability to place an all-NFC game on CBS during one of the league's most popular football days of the year, it's possible the NFL believed the Bears were a better matchup for Detroit's annual holiday game than the two AFC teams scheduled to visit Ford Field this season -- Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• feldspar
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by SquishDaFish View Post
      Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 3m Week 8, Jets get 10 days to Bills 7. Week 10, Bills get 14 to Chiefs 10. Week 12, Jets get 14 to Bills 10. Week 15 Bills get 7 to Packers 6
      I can live with that. The Jets get extra time in both games against the Bills for the second year in a row, though.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Divisional Matchup on a day where 99% of the Country is in a home with at least one TV in it? Hell yea its a better matchup.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
          Legendary Zoner
          • May 2009

Not having a Monday night game made not renewing my season tickets feel better.

Comment

• Mike13
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
            Week 2 at home v. Miami? Ugh...
            We dont get the September heat advantage against you, so its all relative.

Comment

• better days
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
              On Twitter there's a lot of complaining about the schedule. You're not the only one. And my response was the same on Twitter as it is here.

All the Bills have to do to get a better schedule next year is JUST WIN. It's that simple.
              No it is not,

Even if the Bills make the playoffs this year, that is no guarantee you will see any more Bills games in prime time next year.

Comment

• ICRockets
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by better days View Post
                No it is not,

Even if the Bills make the playoffs this year, that is no guarantee you will see any more Bills games in prime time next year.
                With our fans, I have to assume that the NFL wants us to be good enough to justify primetime games. I want to get in on that idiotic decibel record thingy!!

Comment

• better days
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                  Who wants to play on Thanksgiving? Detroit plays this game every year, and they suck every year.

Thursday games suck, period. Playing professional football 4 days after a game is not smart...it's a watered down, tired product.

Why not Friday Night Football? And how about doing away with the Thanksgiving Day game for good and replacing it with a Friday Night Game?

Players hate playing on Thursdays because it's not enough time for their bodies to recover from the previous game.

When's the last time the NFL had a memorable, great game on Thanksgiving? Dan Marino in a snowy Dallas, 20 years ago?
                  Friday night is for High School football as it should be.

You will NEVER see an NFL game on Friday.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ICRockets View Post
                    **** that. We haven't played a Thanksgiving game in 20 years, and twice in the last 5 we've had a 50% chance of being the team. This is straight up horse****.
                    do you remember what happened in that game? Kickoff is a touchback. First play from scrimmage, handoff to Barry Sanders. Entire Bills D collapses on him- he flips the ball back to the QB on a flea flicker that results in an 80 yard touchdown. And that's when we were still good. It's worth at least a 20 year ban from T-day.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

And the LAST game of the year, at the Patriots* AGAIN.

That SUCKS!

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                        No it is not,

Given our record in prime time, how poorly this team has performed lately, and how hard it is for us to sell out home prime time games, why would we WANT more prime time games?

We've sucked for the last 14 years or so. More prime time games would have meant nothing except more people witnessing our suckage.

And personally, I don't even like prime time games. They end so late on the east coast, and if we win, I'm too pumped to sleep, and if we lose, I'm too pissed to sleep. Then I'm tired as hell at work the next day. **** that.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by ckg927 View Post
                          On Twitter there's a lot of complaining about the schedule. You're not the only one. And my response was the same on Twitter as it is here.

All the Bills have to do to get a better schedule next year is JUST WIN. It's that simple.
                          Such a perfect example of someone posturing on the internet to be such a no-nonsense tell it like it is internet guy.

It would be less sad if you weren't completely wrong.

The Dolphins, Jets, Texans, Redskins, Cowboys, Giants and Falcons all have MNF games.

Most of those teams were either comparable or worse than the Bills last year.

Good try though, tough blue collar internet guy.

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                            Given our record in prime time, how poorly this team has performed lately, and how hard it is for us to sell out home prime time games, why would we WANT more prime time games?

We've sucked for the last 14 years or so. More prime time games would have meant nothing except more people witnessing our suckage.

And personally, I don't even like prime time games. They end so late on the east coast, and if we win, I'm too pumped to sleep, and if we lose, I'm too pissed to sleep. Then I'm tired as hell at work the next day. **** that.
                            If I remember correctly we usually play pretty well in prime time, we just find a way to blow it in the end. They've mostly been very entertaining.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

6-10 is going to be a reach.

Comment

• OpIv37
                                Acid Douching Asswipe
                                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloRedleg View Post
                                Such a perfect example of someone posturing on the internet to be such a no-nonsense tell it like it is internet guy.

It would be less sad if you weren't completely wrong.

The Dolphins, Jets, Texans, Redskins, Cowboys, Giants and Falcons all have MNF games.

Most of those teams were either comparable or worse than the Bills last year.

Good try though, tough blue collar internet guy.
                                Notice one thing those teams all have in common: They're all from MUCH larger cities than Buffalo. Much bigger TV markets.

Jacksonville, Cleveland, Cincy and Minnesota have performed similarly to us lately as well- where are their prime time games?
                                MiKiDo Facebook
                                MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                                X