Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: A QUESTION FOR THE PESSIMISTS

Thanks
    Thanked 4,360 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: A QUESTION FOR THE PESSIMISTS

seriously?

name calling? i thought that was borderline bannable on these forums.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ingtar33 View Post
    seriously?

That's all that some people have in their arsenal when asked to back up their opinions. It's unfortunate, but it's reality. Oh, there's that word again. LOL

Once again we get back to narcissistic behavior.

The fun part hasn't even started yet. That'll be in November after things have started to fall apart. At that point all of the people insisting that we believe what they believe now, simply because they want us to, will all of a sudden be agreeing with those that they chastised just a couple of months earlier and they'll be insisting that the things that they refused to believe just weeks earlier are positions that they've held all along.

Then when we point that out then, their argument will be that we're just happy that we're losers and missed the playoffs again.

I'm tellin' ya, you can't make that stuff up. It's comical. The absolute best part of forums like this come in November and December. Best two months of the year for entertainment in that way. The Bills won't give it to us on the field, but you can rest assured that you'll find it right here.
    Last edited by Fletch; 08-13-2014 at 09:54 PM.

3. Post thanked by:

Typ0 (08-13-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

link?

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    That's all that some people have in their arsenal when asked to back up their opinions. It's unfortunate, but it's reality. Oh, there's that word again. LOL

The fun part hasn't even started yet. That'll be in November after things have started to fall apart. At that point all of the people insisting that we believe what they believe now, simply because they want us to, will all of a sudden be agreeing with those that they chastised just a couple of months earlier and they'll be insisting that the things that they refused to believe just weeks earlier are positions that they've held all along.

Then when we point that out then their argument will be that we're just happy that we're losers and missed the playoffs again.

I'm tellin' ya, you can't make that stuff up. It's comical. The absolute best part of forums like this come in November and December. Best two months of the year for entertainment in that way.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,698 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ingtar33 View Post
    seriously?

Not on this forum. I do like the fact this board is not run by a bunch of Nazis like some of them are.

As for me, I do not resort to name calling except in retaliation.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

T
    The fun part hasn't even started yet. That'll be in November after things have started to fall apart.
    That's the fun part for a troll with some strange ax to grind...the fun part for a complete douchebag.

To me, the fun part is watching the games.

7. Post thanked by:

better days (08-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,747 Times in 987 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Then when we point that out then, their argument will be that we're just happy that we're losers and missed the playoffs again.

I'm tellin' ya, you can't make that stuff up. It's comical. The absolute best part of forums like this come in November and December. Best two months of the year for entertainment in that way. The Bills won't give it to us on the field, but you can rest assured that you'll find it right here.
    It's hard not to bash (name call) someone who continuously bashes the organization, it's staff, it's players and fans with only his opinion, projection and dreams, without ever providing any factual evidence. Also to blindly ignore any facts that dispute the pessimistic drivel that he continuously post. I've been so emotionally tied to this team for over 40 years and if someone is going to bash them, I'm going to defend them and bash right back. Just be happy that it's on a message board and not sitting next to me at the Ralph, were my opinions would be a lot stronger.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kishoph View Post
    It's hard not to bash (name call) someone who continuously bashes the organization, it's staff, it's players and fans with only his opinion, projection and dreams, without ever providing any factual evidence. Also to blindly ignore any facts that dispute the pessimistic drivel that he continuously post. I've been so emotionally tied to this team for over 40 years and if someone is going to bash them, I'm going to defend them and bash right back. Just be happy that it's on a message board and not sitting next to me at the Ralph, were my opinions would be a lot stronger.
    Here you see the epitome of a typical Bills fan. Sad.

10. Post thanked by:

Typ0 (08-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,747 Times in 987 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    It is so "Sad" that I'll support the team no matter what. What kind of fan is that ?

12. Post thanked by:

better days (08-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,698 Times in 2,473 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    I see nothing sad about a fan that has the gumption to stick up for his team.

What is sad is the trolls we have to put up with on this board.

14. Post thanked by:

kishoph (08-14-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,360 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Actually i don't see the point in mocking someone out for being wrong on a fan forum. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone's got one and they usually stink.

16. Post thanked by:

better days (08-14-2014)

Legendary Zoner
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,841 Times in 6,258 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Go root for the Broncos, douchebag.

How was that?

18. Post thanked by:

better days (08-14-2014),feldspar (08-14-2014),kishoph (08-15-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pmoon6 View Post

Go root for the Broncos, douchebag.

How was that?
    For those whose entire motivation is to be right about things and trying to sap the fun out it all, put your money on certain people being douchebags. They don't don't who they are, but everyone else does.

20. Post thanked by:

pmoon6 (08-14-2014)