Dareus in trouble again, arrested for street racing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Dareus in trouble again, arrested for street racing.

cmon dareus, leave an unregistered gun on the seat, go for the trifecta
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
      Actually completely true.

How many games did you watch last year?

I remember one time you posted you were watching the gamecast. Can't tell anything from that.
      I think 11 or so depending on the stream.

I believe that was in the preseason, but I always have the gamecast running even if the game is on TV. Only way to properly track live stats.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• stuckincincy
        Buffalo Bills Fan
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Meathead View Post
        cmon dareus, leave an unregistered gun on the seat, go for the trifecta

April 25 - Bills sign Dareus to one-year extension for 8 million. Fully guaranteed in case of injury.

May 5 - arrested on felony charges for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

May 30 - three misdemeanor charges and four traffic charges. The misdemeanor charges include: reckless endangerment, reckless driving and participating in an illegal speed contest.

"I hear the train a comin'
        It's rolling round the bend
        And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
        I'm stuck in XX prison, and time keeps draggin' on."...
        Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Skooby
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
          April 25 - Bills sign Dareus to one-year extension for 8 million. Fully guaranteed in case of injury.

May 5 - arrested on felony charges for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

May 30 - three misdemeanor charges and four traffic charges. The misdemeanor charges include: reckless endangerment, reckless driving and participating in an illegal speed contest.

"I hear the train a comin'
          It's rolling round the bend
          And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
          I'm stuck in XX prison, and time keeps draggin' on."...
          It don't mean nothing, he's just having fun.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

both offenses are stupid young kid things to do where he got caught. that being said, he needs a kyle williams or someone older than him to take them under their wing. suspensions and stuff don't really scare anyone straight and it just hurts the team. a vet he trusts needs to paint the picture of what is at stake. He has been playing very well. he's gotten the $8MM extension for a year, and he's in a year where he can really earn big money. the suspensions and newstories are reducing that value.

i don't think players want those tales from people who haven't played the game. hopefully the defense has someone who can step up and help him. i think he still has a future based on his play.

Comment

• EDS
              • Jan 2003

You would have thought losing his brother would have caused him to mature.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                he needs a kyle williams or someone older than him to take them under their wing.
                Kyle Williams has probably had endless conversations or at least attempted to advise and reason with Dareus the message isn't getting through and likely never will

Comment

• The Jokeman
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                  Nah. His game starts and stops, but he has/had the upside. He has his moments rush and pass, like Kyle is all rush. Some games he rushes well, others he stops the run well, but you had the feeling he was struggling into his game and just needed a peaceful offseason to get there, which you figured he wanted and was aiming for.

Looks like a bunch of "nah". Wicked shame, he'll be awesome somewhere else, but we're years into waiting for him, and he seems to be getting worse with his issues.

This blows. Not sure what else they are supposed to do for him besides move him elsewhere.
                  Marshawn Lynch had problems here and we moved him, so you're saying we should do the same with Dareus? Sorry I don't buy into just because a guy has problems that the best way to deal with it is deal the player elsewhere. Keep him here and see what happens. As thus far none of what's he's done has got him into big trouble with the league and being he's only 24 he still has some maturing to do and maybe that will come in a year or two. As we have him under contract until 2016, we might as well at least keep him here until then. In terms of extending it, I say wait til the start of next year or if needed use the franchise tag on him if he cleans up his act and continues to be the Pro Bowler he was last year.

Comment

• JoeMama
                    Emotion Sickness
                    • Oct 2002

Marcell responds to his latest arrest.

Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Meathead
                      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                      • Jul 2002

super racist
                      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Woodman
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Apr 2014

What part of stay out of the news doesn't this guy get?

We probably should be more surprised if he did.

“It breaks your heart when someone leaves and you don’t know why.”

"It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you"

Former President Donald Trump early Thursday touted the results of a new NPR/PBSNewsHour/Marist poll showing him ahead of President Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among independents.

Comment

• TedMock
                          • Jul 2002

Last offseason - "Eagles' Jason Peters was arrested for alleged drag racing in his white Camaro in Monroe, Louisiana. When the deputy attemped to pull over Peters, he accelerated at a high rate of speed. Eventually, Peters would stop in a shopping center where he was detained, according to police."

Dareus' problem was hitting the tree! Well, that and not laying low for a while. Good judgement shouldn't be a gift.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                            Buffalo Bills Fan
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                            both offenses are stupid young kid things to do where he got caught. that being said, he needs a kyle williams or someone older than him to take them under their wing. suspensions and stuff don't really scare anyone straight and it just hurts the team. a vet he trusts needs to paint the picture of what is at stake. He has been playing very well. he's gotten the $8MM extension for a year, and he's in a year where he can really earn big money. the suspensions and newstories are reducing that value.

i don't think players want those tales from people who haven't played the game. hopefully the defense has someone who can step up and help him. i think he still has a future based on his play.
                            But he's not a kid. He's a 24 year-old man, who happens to work in a business that bends over backward to provide substantial amounts of advice and counseling on most any subject.
                            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The Zone Ranger
                              • Aug 2013

One of my favorite programs is street outlaws. I see no big deal in this. Their football players
                              not choir boy's.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by The Zone Ranger View Post
                                One of my favorite programs is street outlaws. I see no big deal in this. Their football players
                                not choir boy's.
                                So getting charged with a crime doesn't seem like an issue ? You do realize there's a player conduct code attached to every NFL contract, right ??

Comment

Working...
                                X