X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

Josh Freeman

Did I miss something with him? Did he like...murder someone? How is he not on an NFL roster? There is absolutely no way in hell he is worse than Jordan Palmer, Jeff Tuel or even EJ.

He played poorly with an AWFUL Bucs team, and played poorly in one start with the Vikings after a week of practice mid-season...That's all I remember of him recently?
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Josh Freeman

I think he's been given the dreaded work ethic red flag.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by more cowbell View Post
      Did I miss something with him? Did he like...murder someone? How is he not on an NFL roster? There is absolutely no way in hell he is worse than Jordan Palmer, Jeff Tuel or even EJ.

He played poorly with an AWFUL Bucs team, and played poorly in one start with the Vikings after a week of practice mid-season...That's all I remember of him recently?
      he's been blacklisted. it sometimes happens. Remember he was cut from the Bucs because the organisation said he'd rather smoke pot then practice or watch game film. The Vikes signed him, and SAID THE SAME THING. you have to really tick a team off to get nfl franchises to shoot you in the back on the way out the door. The fact two franchises say the same thing about him is all it takes... as far as most teams are concerned he's a locker room cancer, and they won't take a flier on him unless they're desperate. (btw: i would have thought the rams would have signed him by now... looks like they're gonna go all in for a no1 overall pick this year)
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
        he's been blacklisted. it sometimes happens. Remember he was cut from the Bucs because the organisation said he'd rather smoke pot then practice or watch game film. The Vikes signed him, and SAID THE SAME THING. you have to really tick a team off to get nfl franchises to shoot you in the back on the way out the door. The fact two franchises say the same thing about him is all it takes... as far as most teams are concerned he's a locker room cancer, and they won't take a flier on him unless they're desperate. (btw: i would have thought the rams would have signed him by now... looks like they're gonna go all in for a no1 overall pick this year)
        He had a cup of coffee with the Giants this year but got released during OTA's.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Still surprised that BUF didn't give a try for Jason Campbell. He was a crisp 13 of 16 for 123 yards and a td in the no-starters IND@CIN game yesterday.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Ingtar33
            Dances With Buffaloes
            • Sep 2002

Jason campbell would be an improvement on any QB on our roster (btw: i don't think highly of jason campbell, personally i think he's always been overrated, that said he WOULD be an improvement over any qb on this roster). However, i don't think he'd make a difference without some time with the playbook. sorta think we're locked into this one at this point.
            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• stuckincincy
              Buffalo Bills Fan
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
              Jason campbell would be an improvement on any QB on our roster (btw: i don't think highly of jason campbell, personally i think he's always been overrated, that said he WOULD be an improvement over any qb on this roster). However, i don't think he'd make a difference without some time with the playbook. sorta think we're locked into this one at this point.
              I consider Campbell a decent journeyman. You are right about playbook time - Dalton played the usual amount for a starter this pre season, and Campbell benefited from the camp time and the snaps.

I wonder if BUF will keep Palmer on the squad. He had 3 years here - can make all the throws, as they say, but also as they say - a deer in the headlights.
              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

Another turd.

Comment

• GingerP
                  • Aug 2012

Last I heard about him was June when his agent said he was going to spend a week in Florida working with Jon Gruden and the week after working with QB Guru Terry Shea. It was an attempt to get his career on track. I don't know if he ended up doing that or not, but he was trying to get his career on track. Haven't heard anything about him since.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Freeman had a great Rookie year.

It has been downhill from there for him.

Unlike EJ, Freeman has never been willing to put in the work it takes to be an NFL QB.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                      I consider Campbell a decent journeyman. You are right about playbook time - Dalton played the usual amount for a starter this pre season, and Campbell benefited from the camp time and the snaps.

I wonder if BUF will keep Palmer on the squad. He had 3 years here - can make all the throws, as they say, but also as they say - a deer in the headlights.
                      Campbell was a decent QB under Hackett's dad in Oakland as QB coach so IF we got him maybe young Hackett can lean on his old man to see what made him tick. I was calling for Campbell a few years ago as a backup and would welcome him here.

Comment

Working...
                      X