Thread: Dumbest Team in Sports

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dumbest Team in Sports

Sometimes I think the Bills do it on purpose because it seems pretty clear that they number one objective is to make Money and then, if convenient, win games!

Problem is, winning and drafting great players gets in the way of making money. Can you imagine the Colts not resigning Luck? But the Billls won't ever have that problem! EJ won't ever provide that conflict and the few players that do (Peters, Levitre, Byrd) end up leaving because other teams offer to pay they their FAIR MARKET VALUE & Homers ear it up!

The Only time you as a fan should ever give this ****ty franchise the benefit if the doubt is when they get new owner who does the following:
    1) hire great FO & GM
    2) Hire a top Coach!
    - not a Marrone but a Chip Kelly or a Bill Parcels (I know he is too old, it's an example) hire a genius not some guy that went. .500 with a second rate college team or a guy that barely went to playoffs with loaded cowboys teams. No more DJs, no more Morons, no more Malarky
    3) Great Assistance
    - main reason defense was good last year was because of DC Mike Penitte (sp?)

4) Sound Plan
    - whenever a FO says were are going to build only through the draft I know it's a roose! It's like saying I'm only going to take left turns. Why limit yourself?
    -When your players will become FAs, so are you not going to resign then?

Bills have been guilty exactly if this...

Lastly!
    Even if new owner sweeps house and gets right FO. & HC we won't see a contender until 2020 @ the earliest.
    Please Make Sense

2. Post thanked by:

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Dumbest Team in Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sometimes I think the Bills do it on purpose because it seems pretty clear that they number one objective is to make Money and then, if convenient, win games!

Problem is, winning and drafting great players gets in the way of making money. Can you imagine the Colts not resigning Luck? But the Billls won't ever have that problem! EJ won't ever provide that conflict and the few players that do (Peters, Levitre, Byrd) end up leaving because other teams offer to pay they their FAIR MARKET VALUE & Homers ear it up!
    Come on, you know our MO. We wait until no one's interested anymore than then sign a player like Mario for $100M and then cry that we don't have the money to re-sign guys like Byrd and several others for the same money.

Then the homers rant on and on about how there was nothing better to do with $100M than sign a single player instead of three or four others.

You know the drill.

The Voice of Reason ServoBillieves's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 607 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I miss Mike "Penitte" as well.

elite QB
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

You're both incorrect, I think its spelled "Pennite"