• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: How About QB Terrelle Pryor?

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    I didn't create the thread for Pryor did I? Direct your quote at the appropriate person.

No one of value will be brought in at the QB position, although another bum will likely be brought aboard to play 3rd string and very well may get in some game action.

Don't worry though, if another team releases an NFL ready type QB...there will be a thread about signing him too.

Hell people are on the sign Kyle Orton kick. And there were people who said Rex Grossman should have been given a look.

I agree with you, it's EJ's ship sink or, well, sink. And to be honest that ****ing blows since it's been 14 years of no relevant football and a missed opportunity with how good the rest of the squad is.
    You're the one that keeps harping on the team's reluctance to bring anybody in to challenge for the starting job, pretty sure the OP wasn't relative to those comments.

That's the point...they aren't looking for a starter, they are looking for a back-up. I'll re-iterate...No ****, Sherlock.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
      People who keep "harping on it" actually watch him play, understand what they are looking at, and can plainly see what a misfire that pick was.

Accuracy - fail
      field presence - fail
      footwork - fail
      confidence - fail
      agility - fail
      toughness - fail
      mobility - fail
      field of vision - fail
      reading defenses - fail
      arm strength - fair

It's never too soon to admit your failures and move on, if you can make improvements. They can keep him, let him hold a clipboard and learn. He wasn't ready to start right out of the box.
      If you think you're so goddamn football smart, why does the point keep sailing over you're head? They are putting their eggs in EJ's basket, and are going to give him more than 10 games to sack up or flame out. Whether you agree with that philosophy or not, and for whatever reasons, is moot...it is what it is.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Pryor would be a great add. A QB that can move the chains with his feet and make some throws would be a great compliment to Our RBs.

The kid can run for 80 yards a game and if he can throw for 150 then we give our D a lot of rest.

Pryor would be better for this team than Orton.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

I wonder what Brad Smith is doing these days.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

It doesn't matter. This late season circus that the FO has put on has completely sealed their fate. New owner will flush the toilet and hire a new FO. #deadmenwalking

Comment

• stuckincincy
              Buffalo Bills Fan
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical View Post
              It doesn't matter. This late season circus that the FO has put on has completely sealed their fate. New owner will flush the toilet and hire a new FO.
              Absolutely so. The only survivors will be the custodial staff.
              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Mouldsie
                • Aug 2012

Pryor scores TD's, but who would want that?
                Yes his metrics are bad but I'd rather have a playmaker like him over Tuel or EJ.

Glad we have Orton though.

Comment

Working...
                X