• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Adrian Peterson Indicted then deactivated ahead of Pats game

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
    I don't think Goodell should be the sacrificial lamb. It would not set the right example for players to follow.

If the owners tossed Goodell, that would be like saying, "Hey players, if you screw up big, don't worry, the Commish will take the fall."
    Not at all. It would be saying the douchebag who tries to cover **** up to protect your asses is gone now.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
      • Jun 2024

Good summary of what happened here ==> http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/...tment-charges/

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Aren't we glad we don't have any lunatic wife beaters/child beaters on our team?

Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Mace
          Haha...yeah you think so ?
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
          Good summary of what happened here ==> http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/...tment-charges/
          "Got him on the nuts once". Over a video game. No defending it.

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
            chop chop
            • Jun 2003

Who has more fantasy upside--Asiata or McKinnon?
            Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Bunion
              • Sep 2008

So the next headline should be 'AP cut by Vikes: Suspended Indefinitely by NFL'.

My folks only ever used their hands,and it stopped sometime HS when I bulked up enough to bench my dad. Probably a good reason why it shouldn't happen.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

The 'integrity' of the game has gone downhill during Goodell's regime, it's time for him to go. Hopefully he takes Kraft and the Patriots with him.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

my dad beat me with switches too

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
                    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                    • Jul 2002

one notch closer to hell with that joke

all kidding aside, the goal should be to never whip your kid. but sometimes a whipping is required when nothing else is getting thru. there are situations that come up where you can make an easy case its for the kids physical/emotional safety. frankly, some adults could use it too. and hot chicks who ask for it

whats being reported now goes way beyond that, obviously. lets not forget however that its highly likely thats what he had done to him so lets try to mix in a little compassion with our justifiable outrage
                    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                      chop chop
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      The 'integrity' of the game has gone downhill during Goodell's regime, it's time for him to go. Hopefully he takes Kraft and the Patriots with him.
                      As sad as the story is this could prove to be redemptive for Goodell. It takes the focus off the Ray Rice media circus and gives him a golden opportunity to act swift and merciless. If I were AP I'd be prepared to never play again in the NFL. Six months from turning 30 (with a lot of miles on those legs), and no team will want the backlash. Except maybe the Raiders
                      Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• JoeMama
                        Emotion Sickness
                        • Oct 2002

@ the kid calling him "Daddy Peterson"

Creepy.

I'd be whooping some kids' asses too if I had to raise the Children of the Corn.
                        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Swiper
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                          His tenure merely coincides with media explosion, social media, and increase in thug activity by players. I don't like him either, as commissioner. But naming him as the root cause is a bit misplaced. Does he have problems? Yes. Most currently is his inability to mete out discipline on a consistent basis from case to case. The inconsistencies are embarrassing and should not be.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                            His tenure merely coincides with media explosion, social media, and increase in thug activity by players. I don't like him either, as commissioner. But naming him as the root cause is a bit misplaced. Does he have problems? Yes. Most currently is his inability to mete out discipline on a consistent basis from case to case. The inconsistencies are embarrassing and should not be.
                            He burned all the video evidence from Spygate, that was enough for me.

Comment

• casdhf
                              • Jul 2002

Rice/Peterson was a hell of a one-two punch for my fantasy team .....
                              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                                Skoobasaurus-Rex
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by casdhf View Post
                                Rice/Peterson was a hell of a one-two punch for my fantasy team .....
                                Talk about fantasy homicide.

Comment

Working...
                                X