Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Miller NFLDRAFTSCOUT

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Matt Miller NFLDRAFTSCOUT

Dude does anyone follow this guy on twitter.

Beginning of the season before preseason he says EJ worst starting QB in the league, then throughout the preseason just kept destroying him and the bills.

Now the only negative he can say is that EJ has thrown the fewest passes over 20 yards than any QB in the league and the chargers are going to capitalize on this. Then goes on to say the bills have no shot and if the bills win he will change his logo to that of the bills logo, which he followed with #ainthappening.

Now if this game was in San Diego I would be inclined to say you know what I dont think the bills are going to get this one. However, the game in Buffalo and San Diego has to travel east and teams having to go from coast to coast normally do not do that well. Not saying it is an indictator on wins and losses but game will usually be closer.

My point is this guy was so bashing the bills and EJ so hard that he is now trying to find things to make them look bad so that he can somehow redeem himself. Instead of being a good journalist and say the bills have won two games not many expected them to win, and they have another tough test this week. I do not think they will win but it will be interesting to see this game.

That is all the guy had to say, and that would have been professional and classy.

Oh well this is what twitter has provided a bunch of knuckleheads who do not know anything. Consider him unfollowed.

2. Post thanked by:

gebobs (09-17-2014),Yasgur's Farm (09-17-2014)

SpikedLemonade

Re: Matt Miller NFLDRAFTSCOUT

I see it is a very winnable game by the Bills.

4. Post thanked by:

Fletch (09-18-2014),streetkings01 (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,393 Times in 7,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox24 View Post

Beginning of the season before preseason he says EJ worst starting QB in the league, then throughout the preseason just kept destroying him and the bills.

Now the only negative he can say is that EJ has thrown the fewest passes over 20 yards than any QB in the league and the chargers are going to capitalize on this. Then goes on to say the bills have no shot and if the bills win he will change his logo to that of the bills logo, which he followed with #ainthappening.

Now if this game was in San Diego I would be inclined to say you know what I dont think the bills are going to get this one. However, the game in Buffalo and San Diego has to travel east and teams having to go from coast to coast normally do not do that well. Not saying it is an indictator on wins and losses but game will usually be closer.

My point is this guy was so bashing the bills and EJ so hard that he is now trying to find things to make them look bad so that he can somehow redeem himself. Instead of being a good journalist and say the bills have won two games not many expected them to win, and they have another tough test this week. I do not think they will win but it will be interesting to see this game.

That is all the guy had to say, and that would have been professional and classy.

Oh well this is what twitter has provided a bunch of knuckleheads who do not know anything. Consider him unfollowed.

That's a lie so don't bother taking a thing he says seriously.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

1 team has more completions over 25 yards than the Bills so far this year. That's right ONE!
    http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...atistics/2014/
    Last edited by Novacane; 09-17-2014 at 02:04 PM.

7. Post thanked by:

jlgarsh (09-18-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Making **** up. Is this guy Fletch?

9. Post thanked by:

Dr. Who (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,895 Times in 4,018 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Yeah, I remember the guy, if he's the one from Walter Football.

He came around the Range years ago, screaming that the Bills HAD to draft Philip Wheeler, or someone like that. He really professed himself to be a know-it-all wannabe scout..., not to mention a self promoter.

I told him to read some of the posts from Admarc and Merk if he wanted to learn about the Bills needs and the current draft class.

He got mad and never came back.

11. Post thanked by:

coastal (09-18-2014),IlluminatusUIUC (09-18-2014),swiper (09-17-2014)

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,341 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    1 team has more completions over 25 yards than the Bills so far this year. That's right ONE!
    Interesting site with fun stats. They also have this one, after two games.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...erential/2014/
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 606 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm watching the Chargers game right now and they don't look that spectacular. I think they caught Seattle looking ahead to Denver and believing their own hype too much.

I think we're a better team on paper, but they obviously have a giant advantage with Rivers. If we can't pressure him I don't see how we can pull it off. I'm confident we will though.

One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park gebobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,455 Times in 3,965 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Don't expect much respect from anyone until the Bills earn it. Even the Raiders could string together two wins. It doesn't impress many people outside of Buffalo. They see the Bills at 2-0 and think Cards in '08 and Bengals in '11 will become Chargers in '14.

I'm looking at this game and even though they are favored, I'm still trying to convince myself that the Bills will win.

It's a fair point about west coast teams though the Chargers have done well enough the past few years winning half of such games.
    Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Haters will hate.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    The Bills lead the league with only 3 big plays against so far? Can that be right? By gum, it is. Forte had runs of 13 and 14. Jeffery had the only big pass, 44 yards. The Dolphins had zero big plays.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckincincy View Post
    Interesting site with fun stats. They also have this one, after two games.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...erential/2014/
    At least for the Bills, the chart is wrong. The data in the table are correct.

edit: The chart is 2013 data.
    Last edited by gebobs; 09-17-2014 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Yeah I am not expecting any love from the media or anything, plus this is not the first time in the past 14 years we have done this.I just do not understand how these guys call themselves draftniks or NFL scouts. I used to follow the guy on twitter because he had some interesting stuff to say about college guys, but this guy is just a hack who hates on certain players and will find something to prove himself.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,469 Times in 7,086 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If the bills can get to Rivers just rushing 4 and dropping back linebackers, Rivers will have a hard time. But if we need to blitz, Gates could have another big day.

19. Post thanked by:

The last buffalo fan (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

It is of course going to be a tough game but the Chargers don't blow me away. They won a tough game against the Champs at home and lost on the road to an OK Cardinals. If it weren't for 2 prayer throws from rivers to Gates they would have lost that game. By no means should San Diego be considered a favorite here.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

He's a douche. When you question him, his response is "well, I'm on Madden".
    Being in a video game doesn't mean you're correct.
    Diehard BillGator... best of both worlds

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox24 View Post

This is why you don't follow self-proclaimed experts on TWITTER. He's no different than you or I. He's not a journalist. He's just Joe Blow.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan View Post
    If the bills can get to Rivers just rushing 4 and dropping back linebackers, Rivers will have a hard time. But if we need to blitz, Gates could have another big day.
    The thing with Rivers is that he's got a lot of Jay Cutler in him. He's another gun singer that's always got a real chance of throwing you one or two if you can pressure him. Plus the Chargers are really banged up right now. Like someone already said... the heat and the Broncos caught Seattle on Sunday.

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jry44 View Post
    The thing with Rivers is that he's got a lot of Jay Cutler in him. He's another gun singer that's always got a real chance of throwing you one or two if you can pressure him. Plus the Chargers are really banged up right now. Like someone already said... the heat and the Broncos caught Seattle on Sunday.
    Oh, I agree with that. There's no doubt that Rivers has a *****ly personality, same as Cutler.

They are missing RB Matthews, and as of last week, a starting CB and a reserve safety.

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by THATHURMANATOR View Post
    It is of course going to be a tough game but the Chargers don't blow me away. They won a tough game against the Champs at home and lost on the road to an OK Cardinals. If it weren't for 2 prayer throws from rivers to Gates they would have lost that game. By no means should San Diego be considered a favorite here.
    They aren't. Last I saw, BUF was giving 2 and a half points. Which seems a toss-up with BUF at home.

Should be a good match-up. I could see it being picked up and televised in non-NFL city regions.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by stuckincincy View Post
    Oh, I agree with that. There's no doubt that Rivers has a *****ly personality, same as Cutler.

They are missing RB Matthews, and as of last week, a starting CB and a reserve safety.
    Their injury list is reminiscent of the Bills own of the last several year.