Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Football Team With A Quarterback Problem VIII

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,206 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: A Football Team With A Quarterback Problem VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Unsure what you mean. I mean I wanted Manuel to man up and say he wasn't good enough this game to get them through it.
    I wanted someone to say it. I just listened to Fred Jackson say "we weren't getting it done". WTF they keyed on the running game and there were receivers open all day. Manual wasn't getting it done. Marrone said something similar. What I mean is the positive all encompassing attitude Marroone is instilling on the team is taking away their accountability to be good enough as individuals.

2. Post thanked by:

Mace (09-21-2014),TacklingDummy (09-21-2014)

Haha...yeah you think so ? Mace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,490 Times in 9,187 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: A Football Team With A Quarterback Problem VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Typ0 View Post
    I wanted someone to say it. I just listened to Fred Jackson say "we weren't getting it done". WTF they keyed on the running game and there were receivers open all day. Manual wasn't getting it done. Marrone said something similar. What I mean is the positive all encompassing attitude Marroone is instilling on the team is taking away their accountability to be good enough as individuals.
    As I mentioned previous, Jackson seemed to be the only one realizing it was a home game. Manuel certainly needs to call himself accountable now. You're either The Man or not, isn't part time work. I still don't really know what attitude Marrone is thinking to instill while cuddling his timeouts like mana from heaven before the half. For that matter Marrone/Hackett are either going to unleash the offense or be scared to while telling their QB to not be accountable while then calling him accountable.

I'm happy at 2-1 and like some of what I've seen, but I still am not sure Marrone knows what he's doing, much less Hackett using Manuel, or Manuel moving past "project QB world" or Hackett moving into "Oh I can do this" land. For that matter I still think new OC Reich made old defensive Schwartz look stupid. When a game like this happens at home, they need to all stand up and be ashamed of themselves.