Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is everyone so high on Bryce Brown?

Thanks
    Thanked 30,468 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Why is everyone so high on Bryce Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    It's funny, prior to the season there were so many people here talking about how great Brown was and what a steal we got from Philly and how he was the heir apparent to Jackson.

Now no one wants to own up to those comments.

So typical.
    Really? 'So many' is how many? Two?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...ht=Bryce+Brown
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Really? 'So many' is how many? Two?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...ht=Bryce+Brown
    You're a fool.
    http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Quote Originally Posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
    (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
    Originally Posted by pmoon6
    The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
    ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Thanks
    Thanked 30,468 Times in 17,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You're a fool.

Sorry to continue confusing you with facts.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,492 Times in 4,868 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You're a fool.
    You're a douchebag.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat View Post
    Sorry to continue confusing you with facts.
    What facts?

Like I said, you're a fool. Only a fool would sum up this entire forums opinions on one player by citing one thread.

Like I said, you can't even be honest with yourself much less others.

You guys are good amusement. Can't wait for the game threads throughout the rest of the season. It's like a time lapse of 40 years of women on PMS.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,521 Times in 6,083 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Some understand some don't buddy.

28 **60 **128 **133 **144 **160
    163 **189 **200 **204 **248

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'm high on marijuana not Brown.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGold View Post
    I'm excited.

Just use logic:
    If the running game was as important in the NFL as it used to be (or as fans like to think it used to be), then the Bills would have made the playoffs 10x over, as they clearly had some of the best RBs in the league when Gailey and Fitz were here. Since then, Jackson has lost a step and CJ can't run up the middle. Maybe they aren't as good as we thought/think? Or maybe the running game isn't as important as we think?

Ok, now we Hackett as our OC. The fans hate him. He doesn't "use our talent" and calls the game "too conservative."
    But yet, when Boobie was in at RB this week after CJ went out, he ran up the gut for 50 something yards on 10 something carries--good for about 5 yards a clip.

When we DID run like that with CJ and Jackson, one of 2 things happened: Jackson had to call off because he's older and can't play that way for 60 minutes; or CJ just couldn't hit the hole and would be stopped for no gain. Defenses knew/know this, stacked the box, stunted inside on us, and have killed Orton for 3 weeks.

NOW we have 2 guys in the backfield, fighting for a "starting" job. Theyll hit the hole, theyll get the tough 4 yards, and theyll make this offense look much, much MUCH better. Expect CJ to come back as a wideout in week 17.

I said Orton will lead us to the playoffs, possibly the Super Bowl. We're 2-1, and I feel good about that prediction.
    I think with Brown and Dixon at RB, this team could very easily win the AFC. I love how people automatically have us losing to Denver and Green Bay. Why?

What game have we NOT been in this year? And with those 2 overrated backs out, we're going to be even better this weekend. People are worried about us losing to the Jets? LOL. We won't.

Cool....

Thanks
    Thanked 9,084 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Bills fans with some age on us seem to like the name "Bryce".