X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bf1
    • Oct 2010

Re: Bills fan knocked out cold at jets game

Gotta keep your hands up and protect yourself at all times.

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
      And you know who comes off as the douchebags, in addition to Jets fans? Canadians. Bitter, jealous Canadians.

The headline doesn't read "Bills Fan Assaulted at Jets Game", as if to discuss another of the escalating number of altercations at sporting events.

No, these ass wipes post the headline "Jets Fan Knocks Out Bills Fan with One Punch" clearly saying "Wow, look at the awesome punch this guy throws to knockout an idiot Buffalo fan!"

I wonder if these things happen at NFL games in Canada.

Oh, wait.

There are no NFL games in Canada.
      i agree the headline is crap but to blame canada? no need to hate on Canadians hate the writer

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by OLDSRIP View Post
        The article said the Bills fan was chirping at the Jets fans beforehand.

If he was stupid enough to antagonize a group of Jets fans who were already pissed of about their team, in their stadium,
        he deserved it.

Don't be a punk!
        So you don't think the Jets fans were chirping to him BEFORE the game started?

I think it is likely that happened & after Geno sh-t the bed, this guy gave it back to them.

I read the Jets boards before this game. The vast majority of Jets fans thought the Jets would win this game.

Hell, a number of Bills fans on this board thought the Jets would win this game.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

i think all these teams get crazy. and the heckling doesn't help when its combined with mass drunken-ness.

I went to bills-cardnials in arizona when trent got knocked out. there were 100's of bills fans there. we had entire sections. and once the cardinals beat down was on, bills fans started something with everyone. two ladies were fighting. a guy threw a coke at them.

that's why i don't go to games elsewhere. because i want to root for my team without being harassed. i am fairly quiet, but on big plays, i jump out of my seat. i don't want some guy starting something. the only way to avoid it is to not travel to other teams games.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Nothing more annoying than being a loud mouth obnoxious fan rooting For the away team at a sporting event. Cheer on your team but be respectful.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Peerless Price got fat. And white.

Damn.

Comment

• OLDSRIP
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by trapezeus View Post
                i think all these teams get crazy. and the heckling doesn't help when its combined with mass drunken-ness.

I went to bills-cardnials in arizona when trent got knocked out. there were 100's of bills fans there. we had entire sections. and once the cardinals beat down was on, bills fans started something with everyone. two ladies were fighting. a guy threw a coke at them.

that's why i don't go to games elsewhere. because i want to root for my team without being harassed. i am fairly quiet, but on big plays, i jump out of my seat. i don't want some guy starting something. the only way to avoid it is to not travel to other teams games.

I don't really agree that you can't go to another stadium. I have been to many away games over the years.
                I have never had a problem. If I was getting harassed I just respond with a joke or a thumbs up. They usually just shut up if you don't play along.

I have had more problems with the drunks at the Ralph than anywhere.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • May 2009

Probably deserved it.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Doc View Post
                    Alright...grab bats, clubs, torches, bring molotov cocktails, and follow me. It's time to head east for a reckoning. I HATE loud mouth New Yorkers and Jersey people. Who's comin!
                    You sound like an ignoramus to me. Yes, I'm originally from NY.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                      Buffalo Bills Fan
                      • Sep 2003

All this crap would be cleaned up if the NFL and all the States allowed for concealed carry.
                      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The Doc
                        • Oct 2014

I'll fully admit that while not as bad now I can go into a full on rage... I'm a really laid back peaceful guy but I will straight up brawl so I get it...I realize that behaviors unacceptable so I watch Bills games solo now. I only had one incident...it was at a Hooters and it was a Pats fan...

Comment

• The Doc
                          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                          All this crap would be cleaned up if the NFL and all the States allowed for concealed carry.
                          Guns should not be allowed on the premises. Guns plus alcohol plus football...I'm all for punching a Pats fan but a shove can lead to a punch which can lead to a gun shot which can lead to more gun shots. Guns and games do not mix.

Comment

• The Doc
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                            You sound like an ignoramus to me. Yes, I'm originally from NY.
                            Yes, I actually don't care.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                              Buffalo Bills Fan
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Doc View Post
                              Guns should not be allowed on the premises. Guns plus alcohol plus football...I'm all for punching a Pats fan but a shove can lead to a punch which can lead to a gun shot which can lead to more gun shots. Guns and games do not mix.
                              Get rid of the alcohol first. In the stadium. In the parking lots, the tailgating. Alcohol and guns don't mix - on that we must agree. The facts are is that the NFL, cities, counties, states want alcohol at games because they make $$$, be it private profit or enriching government coffers. There's your boogeymen...
                              Last edited by stuckincincy; 10-27-2014, 08:27 PM.
                              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                                Get rid of the alcohol first. In the stadium. In the parking lots, the tailgating. Alcohol and guns don't mix - on that we must agree. The facts are is that the NFL, cities, counties, states want alcohol at games because they make $$$, be it private profit or enriching government coffers. There's your boogeymen...
                                So, your proposal is that we ban alcohol (because prohibition worked so well) and make guns okay to bring to games? Please tell me you really aren't that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X