Thread: I was there...

The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water! THE END OF ALL DAYS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 546 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I was there...

Not at the bills game unfortunately but I was at the Steeles Colts game.
    i was the ONLY person in the entire stadium wearing a Bills jersey and got lots of high fives and "yeah Buffalo" cheers for the Bills win. Steeler fans were great to be around at least this day.
    rothlesberger was a freakin monster, no one was stopping the Steelers this day.
    85 points scored so it was fun to watch, and now part of historic performance.
    wish I was a few hours east for the bills game, but I was in town to watch my son play for his college (a win also!)
    Go Bills! Hope we never have to face that Ben cause he was scary good this day!
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

2. Post thanked by:

Buffalogic (10-28-2014),jlgarsh (10-28-2014),THATHURMANATOR (10-27-2014),The last buffalo fan (10-27-2014),WagonCircler (10-27-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I was there...

I am going to say it.

Why go to a steelers game wearing a bills jersey. Especially when not playing the bills.

I guess it was at least a football jersey. After celtics won NBA championship I went to baseball game and I swear I saw 10 celtics jerseys. It was very frustrating because that is Boston hide they are Boston fans till they win.

I have not seen any Red Sox hats lately.

4. Post thanked by:

THE END OF ALL DAYS (10-28-2014)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox24 View Post
    I am going to say it.

Why go to a steelers game wearing a bills jersey. Especially when not playing the bills.

I guess it was at least a football jersey. After celtics won NBA championship I went to baseball game and I swear I saw 10 celtics jerseys. It was very frustrating because that is Boston hide they are Boston fans till they win.

He was supporting his team. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that and the Steelers fans didn't seem to care either.

6. Post thanked by:

Registered User IlluminatusUIUC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,165 Times in 3,360 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You will get high fives almost any time your team beats down the Jets. Most of the league hates the Jets.

Billszone 2013 Prediction Contest winner!

8. Post thanked by:

The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water! THE END OF ALL DAYS's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 546 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox24 View Post
    I am going to say it.

Because I'm not a steelers fan and im not a colts fan, I'm a BILLS FAN and I only fly those colors. But I can still enjoy an historic day watching a different team because I was able to. The Steeler fans were totally cool about it. ����

10. Post thanked by:

ublinkwescore (10-28-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,409 Times in 9,123 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Why so Serious? View Post
    Not at the bills game unfortunately but I was at the Steeles Colts game.
    i was the ONLY person in the entire stadium wearing a Bills jersey and got lots of high fives and "yeah Buffalo" cheers for the Bills win. Steeler fans were great to be around at least this day.
    rothlesberger was a freakin monster, no one was stopping the Steelers this day.
    85 points scored so it was fun to watch, and now part of historic performance.
    wish I was a few hours east for the bills game, but I was in town to watch my son play for his college (a win also!)
    Go Bills! Hope we never have to face that Ben cause he was scary good this day!
    I cannot watch that team in those ugly uniforms. Wish they would have had their regular uniforms on.

Retired - On Several Levels Night Train's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,240 Times in 7,618 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The Steelers fans are very cool. They have been great when coming to Buffalo and I'd tailgate with them any day.

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,341 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC View Post
    You will get high fives almost any time your team beats down the Jets. Most of the league hates the Jets.
    I agree. Ryan's set a cheap-shot tone for his defense, IMO.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.