• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Re: Orton's stats

I can't believe you morons are arguing about our old scrap heap of QB's, get a grip.

Comment

• feldspar
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
      This type of behavior where people pretend to believe ridiculous premises
      Yeah, that's pretty bad.

but I'm lying again of course.

Again, the only thing you really need to do is go **** yourself.

Comment

• WagonCircler
        Escaped Convict
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
        Again, the only thing you really need to do is go **** yourself.
        It could be that he lacks the equipment.

There's no other way to explain his decade old homoerotic obsession.

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
          It could be that he lacks the equipment.

There's no other way to explain his decade old homoerotic obsession.
          Now we are truly getting to the bottom of things.

Comment

• Swiper
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by HAMMER View Post
            I can't believe you morons are arguing about our old scrap heap of QB's, get a grip.

Spartacus is the ONLY one that continuously brings up JP Losman. He has a crush on ole #7.

Comment

• gebobs
              One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
              • Sep 2003

By NO MEASURE was Losman a better qb than Holcomb.
              By NO MEASURE is a Beetle a better car than a Yugo.
              Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• Spartacus
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                By NO MEASURE is a Beetle a better car than a Yugo.
                Actually, there are all sorts of significant measures.

A Beetle always gave you a better shot than a Yugo at getting where you want to go.

Refusing to drive your Beetle because your Yugo might morph into a Mercedes is just stupid.
                My tebya razdavim

Comment

• gebobs
                  • Sep 2003

A Beetle always gave you a better shot than a Yugo at getting where you want to go.
                  Sure, so long as all you need to do is get to the Quickie Mart and back. Herbie Holcomb wasn't going to win any races.

Comment

• Mace
                    Haha...yeah you think so ?
                    • Mar 2013

Oh, I didn't miss it.

I just didn't believe it.
                    You don't have to believe my motivation, it's irrelevant to your incorrect points. If you didn't miss it, factual parts, irrelevant to my motivation, you should man up and admit you came up with a shallow analogy unable to stand up to fact and move along.

You're either right or wrong comparing Holcomb to Orton, and the same with the old Stevie Johnson/David Nelson are enabling thugs argument you also lost and couldn't bring yourself to admit you were wrong. Yes I still remember it.

The words are easy "I am wrong", try working through them by yourself. The world doesn't change any when you say them.

The posts, removing the side Johnson/Nelson factual discrepancy, Orton is Holcomb, yes or no ? Prove it. You can't, it's wrong. Just admit it, I know you can do this.

Comment

• Spartacus
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by gebobs View Post
                      Sure, so long as all you need to do is get to the Quickie Mart and back. Herbie Holcomb wasn't going to win any races.
                      You may not, but you'll get closer to being in a position to win races in the future.

At least with the Beetle, the other teams see you're trying, you're a plucky underdog. With the Yugo they see you've succumbed to a homoerotic delusion fated to destroy the team's chances for years..

And if you can't see the benefit of your peers taking you seriously, well,....
                      My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                        You don't have to believe my motivation, it's irrelevant to your incorrect points.
                        It's certainly relevant to whether you consider my points correct or incorrect.

Why should I make an effort to educate someone who's only looking for something to fight about? I've been though this before many times with the Losmaniacs and it's a pointless exercise other than it shows non-Losmaniacs the horrific effects of falling in love with the wrong guy and being a douche when it's pointed out.
                        My tebya razdavim

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                          HELP!!!!!!

I'M BEING PUNISHED BY A CANADIAN BROWNS FAN!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm never to be believed for some strange reason, but I'd like to thank all you guys for playing a HUGE role in putting together those Bills teams of the late '80s and early '90s. Almost forgot to thank you for that.
                          If Butler would have listened to me, he could have hung on to Wolford, but he was a little bit chicken-**** to test the system that was screwing him.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• gebobs
                            • Sep 2003

You may not, but you'll get closer to being in a position to win races in the future.

At least with the Beetle, the other teams see you're trying, you're a plucky underdog. With the Yugo they see you've succumbed to a homoerotic delusion fated to destroy the team's chances for years..

And if you can't see the benefit of your peers taking you seriously, well,....
                            Wait...just so we're clear. Holcomb is the Beetle, right? Having Holcomb showed other teams that the Bills were "a plucky underdog"?

LOL...do you really think other teams even game planned for Holcomb? He was a nobody-never-was with a ticket on the train to Palookaville waiting at the station, paid in full.

Comment

• Mace
                              Haha...yeah you think so ?
                              • Mar 2013

It's certainly relevant to whether you consider my points correct or incorrect.

Why should I make an effort to educate someone who's only looking for something to fight about? I've been though this before many times with the Losmaniacs and it's a pointless exercise other than it shows non-Losmaniacs the horrific effects of falling in love with the wrong guy and being a douche when it's pointed out.
                              I'm not looking for anything to fight about, in fact I took a few days off because I don't want to fight about anything I worry I might want to fight about and never stay long in the political forums. I say what I want to and move along if people don't like it. People can agree or not when I argue intangible things with a passion if I said what I wanted to. Free speech. I'm good with it.

If I have tangible though, I pursue a point.

You are not a stupid person. I presented you with facts as you purport to present. I expect you to debate them intelligently. If you can't, I expect you to admit it, as I would and have in numerous threads where I have ridiculed myself. It's not my fault if you aren't paying attention, I am not thinking myself a board superstar and never wrong.

So again I mention, and you are you so oddly married to your point you cannot answer it, your post #25, you were wrong and getting wronger, deal with it and man up ? You compared Holcomb to Orton, it was wrong, you went on to justify your wrong which is like everything you proclaim to hate. You tried to bicker with me about Johnson/Nelson, where you were wrong too, but failed to even try and keep justifying it which is everything you proclaim to hate.

You're being pretty much everything you proclaim to hate, and why should I not see you as a hypocritical fool who lips off a lot loudly ? Why shouldn't anyone, just because you can't properly answer your own point ?

So again, and it has nothing to do with Losman, are you seriously comparing Holcomb to Orton ?

Shoo.

Comment

• gebobs
                                • Sep 2003

Sure the situations were similar, but of the 4 QB's in '14 and '05, Orton is clearly the best. Head and shoulders.

The rest can muck about for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. At this point, there isn't much that distinguishes any of them. At least EJ perhaps has potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X