• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spartacus
    • Mar 2003

Re: Orton's stats

Originally posted by HAMMER View Post
    Now now girls, fight nice.
    I'm not the guy that's fighting, but then I don't have a guilty conscience about my past behavior.

I didn't throw a monkey wrnch into the works by falling in love with a boat-stealing dick who walked away with millions for wasting my time.

Was it all Losman's fault? Nah, that wouldn't be fair. That's why his fans get a piece of the action.
    My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Spartacus
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
      Blame a coach? OK. Blame a GM, an owner. A scout. But blaming fans for damage to a team, real or imagined?

Seek help.
      Sorry, but the fans enabled the coach, GM, owner and scouts.

Losmaniacs own a share of the blame.

A big, BIG share...
      My tebya razdavim

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post

A big, BIG share...
        How do figure that? No one had any inkling Donahoe would make that stupid trade to move up and draft him. Then he was obligated to force his coach and play him. How are the fans even a little on the hook for that? You should be thanking the people that *****ed about him so much. They got him replaced.

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Sorry, but the fans enabled the coach...
          They are enabling Malarkey all over again every time they respond to you...if you see what I mean.

Comment

• WagonCircler
            Escaped Convict
            • Jul 2002

A big, BIG share...
            You continue to prove that you understand nothing about this game.

Comment

• Spartacus
              • Mar 2003

You continue to prove that you understand nothing about this game.
              No, just proving I don't have a guilty conscience.

You guys ****ed up, I didn't.

And ****-ups have very little credibility when they accuse non-****-ups of knowing nothing.
              My tebya razdavim

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

No, just proving I don't have a guilty conscience.

You guys ****ed up, I didn't.

And ****-ups have very little credibility when they accuse non-****-ups of knowing nothing.
                You are no doubt a Trent Edwards fan & that is as fu--ed up as it gets.

Comment

• Spartacus
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by better days View Post
                  You are no doubt a Trent Edwards fan & that is as fu--ed up as it gets.
                  You are no doubt a dumbass if you seriously think that.

I want the TEAM to succeed, and one of my points with this whole exercise is to reiterate that throwing the whole team under the bus to "develop" a pretty-boy qb is, was and always will be a supremely stupid thing to do.

Of course they should be playing Orton like they should have played Holcomb like they should have played Flutie.

Wanna know the difference between Flutie/ RJ - Losman/Holcomb and EJ/Orton is?

Ralph...is...dead...

Ralph made the call to start RJ and it was Ralph who made the call to start Losman, encouraged and enabled by a section of the fan base and the writers.

Now that Ralph's dead, we don't have to sacrifice the teams future anymore to satisfy Ralph and his enablers man-crush desires.
                  My tebya razdavim

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                    I was a Losman and EJ fan too.
                    Doesn't mean I didn't think they would suck.
                    I much rather of them to have proved me wrong.
                    It would be much more fun watching them team have success.
                    I thought Losman sucked. Doesnt mean I didnt think he was our best QB at the time though. And it sure as hell didn't prevent me from arguing with everyone about it on a message board to pass time while I was at work, lol.
                    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      How is it ridiculous?

Vincent hit Losman in a non contact drill while he was wearing a red jersey which definitely means do not touch. Vincent had been in the league for years and was full aware not to hit the guy in the red jersey, yet he did anyway.

There was intent of some sort to send a message to Losman. What that intent was no one will no for certain but it was clearly there.
                      Do you have a vid? Maybe he was blocked into him. Maybe Losman changed direction and Vincent had too much momentum. Maybe it was a freak tap out accident. Assuming that because Losman was hit by Troy that Troy wanted to injure a rtookie QB IS ridiculous.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

You are no doubt a dumbass if you seriously think that.

I want the TEAM to succeed, and one of my points with this whole exercise is to reiterate that throwing the whole team under the bus to "develop" a pretty-boy qb is, was and always will be a supremely stupid thing to do.

Of course they should be playing Orton like they should have played Holcomb like they should have played Flutie.

Wanna know the difference between Flutie/ RJ - Losman/Holcomb and EJ/Orton is?

Ralph...is...dead...

Ralph made the call to start RJ and it was Ralph who made the call to start Losman, encouraged and enabled by a section of the fan base and the writers.

Now that Ralph's dead, we don't have to sacrifice the teams future anymore to satisfy Ralph and his enablers man-crush desires.
                        Well, except Holcomb was no better than Losman or Edwards.

Holcomb was not as good as Fitz let alone Orton.

Comment

• feldspar
                          • Mar 2007

HELP!!!!!!

I'M BEING PUNISHED BY A CANADIAN BROWNS FAN!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm never to be believed for some strange reason, but I'd like to thank all you guys for playing a HUGE role in putting together those Bills teams of the late '80s and early '90s. Almost forgot to thank you for that.

Comment

• WagonCircler
                            Escaped Convict
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                            I'd like to thank all you guys for playing a HUGE role in putting together those Bills teams of the late '80s and early '90s. Almost forgot to thank you for that.
                            My only regret is that I couldn't do something about Jeff Wright.

If we had a real run stopper in the middle of that Defense, there would have been no need for Norwood's FG attempt. It would have been the Bills in a blowout.

Sorry about that.

I should have tried harder.

Comment

• feldspar
                              • Mar 2007

My only regret is that I couldn't do something about Jeff Wright.

If we had a real run stopper in the middle of that Defense, there would have been no need for Norwood's FG attempt. It would have been the Bills in a blowout.

Sorry about that.

I should have tried harder.
                              I just hope that you've learned your lesson, young man.

Comment

• Spartacus
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by better days View Post
                                Well, except Holcomb was no better than Losman or Edwards.

Holcomb was not as good as Fitz let alone Orton.
                                like I said, no doubt a dumbass.

I've gone through this exercise at least a half doen times over the years.

By NO MEASURE was Losman a better qb than Holcomb.

Not to mention that his teammates HATED Losman and wouldn't play for him.

This type of behavior where people pretend to believe ridiculous premises to excuse their previous bad decisions is typical Losmania.

Really dumb and awful stuff. The worst section of Bills fandom.
                                My tebya razdavim

Comment

Working...
                                X