Thread: First time staying in Camper lot

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

First time staying in Camper lot

We are renting an RV and will be heading to the Ralph for the Chiefs Game, going to leave Roc around Noon Saturday, staying until early Monday morning. Since this is my first time using the camper lot, Do you guys have any info / advice or any important things I need to know as to avoid unnecessary surprises?

From what i've gathered you can get into the lot from 10-10 on Saturday, it costs $50 for the weekend, and there are NO electric hookups.

Thanks !

Thanks
    Thanked 26,296 Times in 13,726 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: First time staying in Camper lot

I've never stayed in that lot but I do know people start lining up for it on Friday. You might want to check to see if you'll still be able to get in on Sat afternoon.

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,341 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    I've never stayed in that lot but I do know people start lining up for it on Friday. You might want to check to see if you'll still be able to get in on Sat afternoon.
    The RV crowd is mobile by definition, live out of their vehicles in season, so what you say makes sense - show up early.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,689 Times in 8,476 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You can get in Saturday. The only time the lot sold out ahead of time was the opener this year.

You'll be next to Hammer's lot, which is where the pinto is located so you can come over and see that (as well as Mikey and me!)

I think you had the rest of it covered. Not sure on the price, but it sounds about right.

If you are going to drink at all, don't step on the sidewalk with an open container - you cna easily get a ticket for it. Stay in the lot and you are just fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.