Who is the best defensive player on the line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Re: Who is the best defensive player on the line?

1) Hughes
    2) Darius
    3) K Williams
    4) M Williams

understand i just put two probowlers at the bottom of the list. this d-line has been THAT good this year. best front 4 in football this year, hands down. and we're gonna waste it on another .500 or worse season.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

Maerio Williams.

Comment

• Beebe
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
        1. Dareus
        2. Mario
        3. Hughes
        4 Kyle
        YES!

Comment

• djjimkelly
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
          Dareus.

He's the best run defender and may be the best pass rusher (or 2nd to Hughes).

People praise Mario for beating a double team last night, and rightfully so (though Jace Amaro's effort was severely lacking), but most of Dareus' sacks this year have come off double teams.

I love watching Jerry Hughes pass rush, especially his outside in move. I still can't believe we got him so cheap.

hughes was a bust for the colts a homerun for us a perfect fit i hope he realizes that and thanks us for saving his career with a reasonable and fair deal to both sides

Comment

• Swiper
            • Sep 2010

Hughes
            Dareus
            M. Williams
            K. Williams

But without K. Williams playing excellent at his given position, Jerry Hughes doesn't excel like he does.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

Listen, I love Hughes and think he's been a great asset to the team, but he's a one trick pony. Mario can beat you with speed, agility and power.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

I gotta go with Mario. He looked like #78 the last two or three games.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• colin
                  Drew's my hero!
                  • Jul 2002

i voted houghs, but meant to vote mario. houghs is super disruptive, but like many above i feel like he's eating of the plate the rest of the line put together for him.

that said, i think houghs is basically a young robert mathis. a guy who was an overly aggressive "one trick pony" who has turned into what he was meant to be. he played with mathis too, so i think he might have picked up some tricks. what impresses me most this year about him is his motor and his physicality. he's the only guy on the line who isn't basically always stronger than the guy he's lined up against, but he doesn't care and is willing to put his body into it and attack. if we keep this line together and get decent back ups (i think we have some, but they might need to be replaced as they leave) he can be a destructive force for good.

that guy on the ravens line when they won in 2k, bouleware i think, was like that. smaller faster but still power guy who cashed in on monster physical freaks beside him. i'm worried we will waste our once in a long time D line talent on a bad year/offense, but with kiko coming back, bradham and preston as our backers next year, this front 7 can set us up for a while longer.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

i picked mario because he is the best of this crsxy good group.

but this group is what it is because of synergy. the sum = greater then the whole

by this i mean each player in their own way is an good player with each other to build off each guy becomes great

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by colin View Post
                      i voted houghs, but meant to vote mario. houghs is super disruptive, but like many above i feel like he's eating of the plate the rest of the line put together for him.

that said, i think houghs is basically a young robert mathis. a guy who was an overly aggressive "one trick pony" who has turned into what he was meant to be. he played with mathis too, so i think he might have picked up some tricks. what impresses me most this year about him is his motor and his physicality. he's the only guy on the line who isn't basically always stronger than the guy he's lined up against, but he doesn't care and is willing to put his body into it and attack. if we keep this line together and get decent back ups (i think we have some, but they might need to be replaced as they leave) he can be a destructive force for good.

that guy on the ravens line when they won in 2k, bouleware i think, was like that. smaller faster but still power guy who cashed in on monster physical freaks beside him. i'm worried we will waste our once in a long time D line talent on a bad year/offense, but with kiko coming back, bradham and preston as our backers next year, this front 7 can set us up for a while longer.
                      Hughes is a good pass rusher & I want the Bills to do what it takes to keep him.

That said, he is the worst DL player on the Bills.

The rest of the DL getting double teamed makes Hughes look better than he would on an inferior DL.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍