Will BUF toss in a bid if RGIII gets canned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WagonCircler
    Escaped Convict
    • Jul 2002

Re: Will BUF toss in a bid if RGIII gets canned?

Originally posted by better days View Post
    Well, A person does have to have some ability.

That goes without saying.

But I don't see Orton being all that much more accurate than Manuel was in his wins.

And EJ has better mobility than Orton, was sacked MUCH less & produced with his feet.

EJ does have SOME ability. MUCH MUCH more than the kid at Mighty Taco.
    EJ is less accurate than any starting QB who has played in the NFL in years. That's why he's holding a clipboard.

EJ produces with his feet until he hurts his glass knees again.

With accuracy, there are varying degrees, just like with speed. You can only improve your 40 time by small increments. It's a gift. You may shave two-enths of a second off of it, but you're not going to shave two seconds off.

There are many factors that affect accuracy, and some of them, like your natural depth perception, ability to process visual information quickly, hand-eye coordination, are issued at birth, and can only be improved incrementally, like your 40 time.

EJ sucks ****** elephant balls. He will be out of football in 3 years.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
      EJ is less accurate than any starting QB who has played in the NFL in years. That's why he's holding a clipboard.

EJ produces with his feet until he hurts his glass knees again.

With accuracy, there are varying degrees, just like with speed. You can only improve your 40 time by small increments. It's a gift. You may shave two-enths of a second off of it, but you're not going to shave two seconds off.

There are many factors that affect accuracy, and some of them, like your natural depth perception, ability to process visual information quickly, hand-eye coordination, are issued at birth, and can only be improved incrementally, like your 40 time.

EJ sucks ****** elephant balls. He will be out of football in 3 years.
      He may not be a starter, but I can see EJ playing a lot longer than 3 years in the NFL.

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

LOL. We know. You've said. You're so wrong that is is laughable. But it far from the first time you've made laughable claims.

Comment

• Mouldsie
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot View Post
          Absolutely. Bills fans love drama and dysfunction. RGIII gives that by the shovelful. He can lose games and get injured with the best of them, and can extend our playoff drought indefinitely, especially if we trade a couple of first round picks for him. Opi would have a 6 month tantric orgasm.
          You wouldn't make him the starter.... starts at the bottom of the depth chart

Comment

• Mouldsie
            • Aug 2012

Nailed it:

Can it be undone?

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mouldsie View Post
              Nailed it?

This article, from last June, doesn't address any of RGIII's biggest problems, which are, by all accounts, attitude, work ethic, discipline and leadership, maturity, and likely several others, including grasping the complexities of the position.

His problem is that he's too athletic?

How 'bout, no?

Comment

• Mace
                Haha...yeah you think so ?
                • Mar 2013

OK, so then by your logic, the kid at Mighty Taco slapping together the burritos should just be able to hire a pitching coach and win the Cy Young award.
                Yes ! This was always my thought, but I'm thinking the dairy & frozen kid at Wegmans is more special teams.

Comment

• Mouldsie
                  • Aug 2012

Nailed it?

This article, from last June, doesn't address any of RGIII's biggest problems, which are, by all accounts, attitude, work ethic, discipline and leadership, maturity, and likely several others, including grasping the complexities of the position.

His problem is that he's too athletic?

How 'bout, no?
                  It was written pre-draft. And yes it does?

Comment

• Mouldsie
                    • Aug 2012

The reality of the situation is that we don't have a 1st round pick and we are coming up on another weak QB draft. EJ and Orton are not answers IMO and something must be done to try and find a QB for this organization. RG3 is a longshot but he's a better option than Brian Hoyer IMO

Comment

• Mace
                      • Mar 2013

The reality of the situation is that we don't have a 1st round pick and we are coming up on another weak QB draft. EJ and Orton are not answers IMO and something must be done to try and find a QB for this organization. RG3 is a longshot but he's a better option than Brian Hoyer IMO
                      I just don't see either being a better option unfortunately, than Kyle Orton. Sad but true.

Comment

• Mouldsie
                        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                        I just don't see either being a better option unfortunately, than Kyle Orton. Sad but true.
                        Who is? Or is your vote "do nothing?"

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

Orton is the best option we have.

Unless we want to regress next year we will need to either resign him or sign someone better in the offseason.

Otherwise i guarantee our win/loss numbers will be worse then this years.
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Mace
                            • Mar 2013

Who is? Or is your vote "do nothing?"
                            My vote is keep Orton.

And yes, I know what that means, and yes it makes me concerned, and yes, I think that's our best shot atm, all things considered.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                              Orton is the best option we have.

Unless we want to regress next year we will need to either resign him or sign someone better in the offseason.

Otherwise i guarantee our win/loss numbers will be worse then this years.
                              Well, lets see how Orton plays these last four games before we talk about resigning him.

There will be other FA QBs available in the off season.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                                Dances With Buffaloes
                                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by better days View Post
                                Well, lets see how Orton plays these last four games before we talk about resigning him.

There will be other FA QBs available in the off season.
                                i'll lay it out there like this. The only possible QB who will be on the market who will be a better option then orton will probably be jay cutler. And jay cutler isn't a better option then orton... more of a sidegrade. I say we draft a number of QBs every year. bring in FA as well, but i think we're gonna have to hitch the wagons to Orton for a while till we hunt down a better option.

~this isn't me saying that orton is a great option at QB. just that he's at the forefront of the 2nd tier guys, and getting your hands on a tier 1 guy is very hard in this league.
                                Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-07-2014, 07:56 AM.
                                My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X